Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Aug 30th, 2011, 12:04 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rongi View Post
oh god inglorious basterds is such a shitty movie
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Inglorious_Bastards

With an "A"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grislygus View Post
lol yeah and you could watch that craptastic rocketeer movie too

also at me forgetting the great escape
I LOVE THE ROCKETEER <
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Aug 31st, 2011, 03:32 PM       
NO

NO OTHER MOVIE NERD IS ALLOWED TO KNOW ABOUT INGLORIOUS BASTARDS

I'D SEEN IT BEFORE THE MOVIE CAME OUT GODDAMNIT, SAME WITH DON'T BE AFRAID OF THE DARK AND ALL THESE FUCKING MOVIE CRITICS TALK ABOUT IT AS IF THEY BOTHERED TO WATCH A DAMN TV MOVIE ON VHS AEONS BEFORE THE MOVIE CAME OUT. BULLSHIT
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Aug 31st, 2011, 03:40 PM       
Look, I'll put Inglorious Bastards, Valkyrie, and The Debt on a dvd and send it to space to warn aliens that we are egofags and blow us up upon read.

Ok?
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Aug 31st, 2011, 03:44 PM       
Bastards or Basterds?
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Aug 31st, 2011, 03:53 PM       
Wouldn't matter to aliens.
Ancient Mariner
Old Aug 31st, 2011, 03:57 PM       
One's an Italian film, to send it to aliens as representing us would be an overt crime against humanity
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Aug 31st, 2011, 03:59 PM       
My bad, what about the

Spoilers!
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Aug 31st, 2011, 04:07 PM       
i love t he quintin terrantino one mostly for the part were brad pitt or whoever speaks italian
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Aug 31st, 2011, 05:24 PM       
And I love it when your mom speaks Dago when I'm ramming her in the ass.

BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Sep 2nd, 2011, 05:18 PM       
i didnt know my mom was from the star wars universe ;/
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 7th, 2011, 10:04 AM       
Unfortunately Tadao, most WWII films made by Russians focus more on the suffering of villagers and all that stuff you hate, are documentaries, or are not available outside of an old video store in Moscow.

Still, Come and See is good. In a horrible and depressing kind of way.

Australian WWII films that are good: The Rats of Tobruk, Kokoda

Australian WWI movie you should see: Gallipoli
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 7th, 2011, 12:32 PM       
I bet Putin could produce a bad ass WWII movie.
Slim Goodbody
Supafly345 is probably a real personSupafly345 is probably a real person
Old Sep 10th, 2011, 05:49 AM       
It'd probably be starring him riding a giant wolverine into battle, wielding a broadsword and flaying tanks.