Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Loveline
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jan 27th, 2010, 01:44 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Boogie View Post
It's a latte that's half coffee and half milk, if you know what I mean.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jan 27th, 2010, 02:06 AM       
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jan 27th, 2010, 02:36 AM       
i'm kind of amazed nobody's called dairy queen on that shit yet
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 27th, 2010, 02:40 AM       
That's god damn hilarious.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 27th, 2010, 04:20 AM       
your girlfriend sounds like an idiot if she's actually told you she's sensitive about people who are racist
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 27th, 2010, 04:52 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
i'm kind of amazed nobody's called dairy queen on that shit yet
Damn, Willie, you really know how to put a serious conversation on racial sensitivity into perspective. WELL DONE SIR!
You may already be there.
OH GOD
Old Jan 27th, 2010, 05:06 AM       
MULATTOS ARE DELICIOUS
Slim Goodbody
Supafly345 is probably a real personSupafly345 is probably a real person
Old Jan 27th, 2010, 05:35 AM       
Oh shit.
Ninja in training
lumpisan is probably a spambot
Old Jan 27th, 2010, 10:21 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Boogie View Post
It's a latte that's half coffee and half milk, if you know what I mean.
lol i get ya now ^^; damn didnt know i was that stupid lol

you stupid lemon eater
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jan 27th, 2010, 12:17 PM       

And that's the only Scrubs joke I liked.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 27th, 2010, 12:26 PM       
How black is she on the black scale?
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jan 27th, 2010, 12:29 PM       
Leopard-pattern tights + weave + bright pink high heels.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 27th, 2010, 12:32 PM       
how long are her fingernails?
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jan 27th, 2010, 12:54 PM       
Long enough to paint intricate orange and brown circles on.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 27th, 2010, 01:25 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Somewhat off-topic, a (white) friend's son was stationed with fellow soldiers during Operation Desert Storm, and was riding in a caravan to the base with a load of his (mostly black) buddies. They were travelling with an Ethiopian translator. The other soldiers were all like "hey, my n---o", and "get yo' black butt outta here!" - the Ethiopian looked at them and laughed: "You are not black. This (pointing to his arm) is BLACK. You are mocha. You (indicating another) are ecru. You (yet another) are chocolate."

My friend's son thought this was highly amusing, while the other soldiers were deeply offended. Which, now that I think about it makes it even funnier.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Jan 27th, 2010, 02:17 PM       
Did they then try to explain to him that he doesnt know what its like growing up black in America? Did he then explain that he didnt care because he grew up in Ethiopia and compared to that they are all posers?
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Jan 27th, 2010, 03:44 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel Flagg View Post
The other soldiers were all like "hey, my n---o", and "get yo' black butt outta here!"
I thought that the o was a typo at first but then I realized the word was probably "Negro." Is that word considered a racial slur thus necessitating self-censorship? I was under the impression that it was merely an outdated term for the brother man.
Ninja in training
lumpisan is probably a spambot
Old Jan 27th, 2010, 06:55 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
she could easily sneak up on you at midnight

you stupid lemon eater
after enough bourbon ...
Old Jan 27th, 2010, 08:12 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Leader View Post
I thought that the o was a typo at first but then I realized the word was probably "Negro." Is that word considered a racial slur thus necessitating self-censorship? I was under the impression that it was merely an outdated term for the brother man.
You never know who might take offense.
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Jan 28th, 2010, 01:10 PM       
We've scared off all of the black members so I don't think that you have to worry.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jan 28th, 2010, 01:54 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Leader View Post
I was under the impression that it was merely an outdated term for the brother man.

YOU KNOW WHERE I'LL BE....ON THE 5TH FLO
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jan 28th, 2010, 09:37 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by lumpisan View Post
well tanx for the psycho analyzsis and if youre wondering were i went i had to go cut my wrists while listening to some my chemical romance to get over the pain of your scathing word volley that destroyed me as a man
i lol'd
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Jan 30th, 2010, 05:06 AM       
Are you a fan of Chris Brown?
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 30th, 2010, 10:05 AM       
People still say Caucasian. Nobody says Oriental though.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 30th, 2010, 12:02 PM       
WE AREN'T RUGS!