Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

mmm muffins
Wiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 2nd, 2010, 05:25 PM       
Cant believe they appreciate in value so fast o.o

as for me, I like the original Arizona Green tea ^.^
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 2nd, 2010, 05:29 PM       
A friend of mine still as an unopened can of OK Soda from around 1994.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Feb 2nd, 2010, 05:34 PM       
oh fuck dibs
Ninja in training
lumpisan is probably a spambot
Old Feb 2nd, 2010, 07:57 PM       
this has been bugging me it was a soda from the 90s and it had a puma or a jaguar or something on it does anyone remember what it was called?

you stupid lemon eater
the axe and the smasher
robo_rob is probably a spambot
Old Feb 2nd, 2010, 10:41 PM       
I miss Crystal by Pepsi, the follow up attempt to save clear soda. It was just another citrus soda, but man I loved that stuff.

We've started getting Cheerwine here in Atlanta for the past few years, but you have to stalk the shelves for it to be stocked. It's gone in a mater of minutes and it sucks to miss out.

Cheerwine is good.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Feb 3rd, 2010, 09:35 AM       
I like cranberry canada dry but they only sell it from thanksgiving till christmas
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Feb 3rd, 2010, 06:45 PM       
I loved Vanilla Pepsi. I can't find that at any HEBs around my house.
the axe and the smasher
Old Feb 3rd, 2010, 06:47 PM       
I also miss Citra, loved that stuff. I understand it's sold as Fanta Citrus now, but damned if I can find it.

I want to try the new red grapefruit version of Squirt, but it's hard enough to find regular Squirt around here.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Feb 3rd, 2010, 07:19 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by robo_rob View Post
new red grapefruit version of Squirt
wait, are you talking about Ruby Red Squirt? that shit's been around for almost two decades, it isnt new :/
the axe and the smasher
Old Feb 3rd, 2010, 11:36 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
wait, are you talking about Ruby Red Squirt? that shit's been around for almost two decades, it isnt new :/
Really? I've just heard of it recently. Crap...

A quick search and I learn that I'm mentally mixing up Ruby Red with the new Citrus Power flavor. Which I'd also love to try. But yeah, Squirt is hard to find around here enough. No signs of its variations.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 3rd, 2010, 11:51 PM       
There's a drink called squirt?
OH GOD
Old Feb 4th, 2010, 12:16 AM       
yeah it's grapefruit flavored. really good stuff
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Feb 4th, 2010, 02:53 AM       
But it's a green beverage. I DON'T KNOW HOW THEY DO IT.
OH GOD
Old Feb 4th, 2010, 04:35 AM       
no it isnt the bottles are green but the actual beverage is sort of pale whitish yellow

also thanks so much for tricking me into google image searching "squirt"
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Feb 4th, 2010, 05:02 AM       

Hee hee hee. I do remember, now, the green bottles. But I usually just pick up the twelve packs of cans.
the axe and the smasher
Old Feb 4th, 2010, 11:34 AM       
It's next to impossible to say 'I could go for a Squirt right now' in most situations.
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 4th, 2010, 11:41 AM       
I was going to suggest looking it up, but that might have been a bit obvious.

You still would have done it anyway.
Ninja in training
Old Feb 4th, 2010, 09:33 PM       
just found out that allsport went under like 5 years ago now were am i going to get my fix for carbonated sports drinks?

you stupid lemon eater
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Feb 5th, 2010, 12:07 AM       
Is carbonation really something you want in a drink right before you go churn your stomach around?
Old Feb 5th, 2010, 08:34 AM       
I played Futsal the other day as a replacement (not good enough to be on the team proper) and the drink machine ate my money when I wanted a powerade. I had to settle for a can of coke instead, and by god I felt like spewing before half time.
the axe and the smasher
Old Feb 5th, 2010, 02:22 PM       
I like Hydr-8, Quick Trips brand sports drink. It's flavors are easier for me on a hot day, for whatever reason.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Feb 5th, 2010, 02:53 PM       
Squirt is so delicious. In the 90's they made some squirt squish candies that tasted amazing too.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Feb 5th, 2010, 02:54 PM       
Anyone remember the Crush lollipops? Holy fuck, do I miss them. They made your mouth tingle.
the axe and the smasher
Old Feb 5th, 2010, 03:28 PM       
Crush lollipops were good, sometimes at certain grocery chains they'll be Crush, Dr. Pepper, and 7-Up flavored cakes.

I'm kinda interested in trying out the Crush and Dr. Pepper ones.
Ninja in training
Old Feb 6th, 2010, 02:17 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by robo_rob View Post
Crush lollipops were good, sometimes at certain grocery chains they'll be Crush, Dr. Pepper, and 7-Up flavored cakes.

I'm kinda interested in trying out the Crush and Dr. Pepper ones.
idk were else this chain is but if you live in VA farmfresh carries them the crush cake is amazing

you stupid lemon eater