Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Banned
noob3 is probably a spambot
Old Aug 22nd, 2006, 01:37 PM        has anyone ever won alot of money
i won 20,000 ^_______^

so somone should change my title because now i can afford food whenever i want yay!

CSM-101 is probably a spambot
Old Aug 22nd, 2006, 01:50 PM       
whoa
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Aug 22nd, 2006, 02:01 PM       
I won a paid vacation to mexico once but they didn't give it to me because I was under the age of 25 and couldn't attend their timeshare meeting which was required to receive the prize.

How did you win it by the way? I need to win some money
Banned
Old Aug 22nd, 2006, 02:02 PM       
are you sure you really won anything at all?
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Aug 22nd, 2006, 02:07 PM       
Uh... yeah, did he just say timeshare meeting?
Banned
Old Aug 22nd, 2006, 02:17 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn
How did you win it by the way? I need to win some money
My girlfriend's dad's co-worker found a slot machine in Shawnee (about 30 minutes away from Oklahoma City), that apparently had some sort of glitch in the way it rolled out. My girlfriend's dad told my girlfriend's mom (addicted to gambling, btw), who told my girlfriend, who told me.

So we went down there, got a hotel & spent 2 weeks turning 20's into 400-1000 dollars at a time. And eventually, they shut them down & fixed 'em. My girlfriend won way more then I did, as she did it before quite a bit before she told me. And my girlfriend's mom won even more than her!
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Aug 22nd, 2006, 02:17 PM       
What were you doingto win and how many tries did it take to win this?

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Aug 22nd, 2006, 02:33 PM       
yes, it was a sweepstakes for 75,000 dollars or a super hummer or something like that, maybe we'll win that.
The paid vacation was supposed to be a bonus prize but when we went to the conference(that they harassed us into going and bribed us with snacks and promises of punch) they told us we weren't old enough to attend the timeshare that was required to attend in order to get it. All we have to do is attend their timeshare meeting and tell them we don't want it, sort of like the family guy episode with the boat or the mystery box.

The age thing is a demographic to hopefully attract people with alot of money who can actually afford their product. They told us once we turn 25 we'll still be eligible to receive the prize. The hilarious thing is that the first three or four times they called within a month, and everytime they offered us a Bonus bonus prize(including saying they've added it to the "prize list"), like a free gift certificate etc. They still do that now, because they call us every three months to tell us we've won this prize we can't yet receive.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Aug 22nd, 2006, 03:08 PM       
aer you gonna keep workin or are you gonna retire noob
Banned
Old Aug 22nd, 2006, 03:21 PM       
fortunatley i got fired the 2nd day i started gambling, which was awsome! they said i almost hit some hospital admin guy, who paid my company to be there. but i'm pretty sure i'd remember almost hitting somone.

but then again, that night i only got 2-3 hours of sleep. i had to drive 40 minutes to work from shawnees. i was probably half asleep when it happened. i need to get a new one. i want to be a courier for a lab, and drive around in a corolla all day. there's one by my house, i need to go apply. i might have to be 21, though.

i need to go to community college
EVILCAKE is probably a spambot
Old Aug 22nd, 2006, 03:43 PM       
Quote:
i need to get a new one
a new what?
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Aug 22nd, 2006, 04:44 PM       
he needs to get a jobby
MY DAD
MrAdventure is probably a real personMrAdventure is probably a real person
Old Aug 22nd, 2006, 09:06 PM       
dont let the taxman find ouuut
Mocker
zeldasbiggestfan suckszeldasbiggestfan sucks
Old Aug 22nd, 2006, 11:55 PM       
Wow your lucky man. I won 10 bucks in kindergarten and it felt like a million at the time. Ha. Mind you this was 97, so as a kid with ten bucks I could hit a candy shop and get twice as much. It was like heaven for about 3 weeks. Anyway congrats on the slots.
Puddle Pirate! ARRRR!
DamnthatDavid is probably a spambot
Old Aug 24th, 2006, 06:28 PM       
Nice roll of luck dude. You should shove that money into a bank account and let interest make you even more.

Twila13 is probably a spambot
Old Aug 25th, 2006, 11:04 AM       
I guess it's not a lot of money, but it was when I was a senior in high school...I won $500...At my senior class all night party thingy...in a drawing. It was fantabulous.
Queen of the Beasts
Jeanette X is probably a spambot
Old Aug 27th, 2006, 09:26 PM        Re: has anyone ever won alot of money
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noob3
i won 20,000 ^_______^

so somone should change my title because now i can afford food whenever i want yay!
You might want to start an investment porfolio. And hire an accountant to do your taxes.
Mocker
Jixby Phillips is probably a spambot
Old Aug 28th, 2006, 05:39 AM       
noob you mother fucker
Mocker
Old Aug 28th, 2006, 05:40 AM       
congratulations
dipshed
GADZOOKS is probably a spambot
Old Aug 28th, 2006, 05:46 AM       
Amazing!

Banned
Old Aug 28th, 2006, 07:13 PM       
the only thing cool i've bought is a gibson sg
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Aug 28th, 2006, 10:29 PM       
I'd do one of the following

A)quit my job and do absolutely nothing for at least a couple months, then find a new job

OR

B) go to college and have a decent setup

That was very funny. Well done.
Mocker
Old Aug 28th, 2006, 11:49 PM       
I would put it in the bank

I would buy a bunch of DVDs that I want but haven't bought because I am trying to not spend lots of money lately

I would renew my costco membership!

I would buy my dogs a presne

I would buy a hybrid car, thats my pressent to the enviornment

i'd sell the old car, so dont go saying i'd have no money left!

buy a plane ticket to somewhere, ANYWHERE!
OH GOD
Old Aug 29th, 2006, 01:12 AM       
i totally would buy a new car or at least a good used one
Les Waste is probably a spambot
Old Aug 29th, 2006, 03:03 AM       
hey noob! Can I have some money? I won't pay you back, but I want it anyway. If you see my other thread, you'll see that the job hunt is killing me to a degree that I just got my power shut off. I kinda assume my water is gonna follow soon, but that's just cause I'm broke.

Also the day I got my power turned on was like Christmas morning to me (mainly because I paid off the bill I originally paid whilst drunk all at once on a Friday so everything was off for all one weekend until the ensuing monday). So when said Monday came, and at 9 AM when it came back on my huge fan kicked in and I thus entered an orgasmically awesome kind of sleep for the next few hours. It's sort of like cutting yourself-- it's not the actual pain that makes you feel good, but it's the high you get from recovering from said wounds that makes you feel fucking AWESOME.

You here that, Noob?! Gimme some scratch or I'll cut myself!
Bobo Adobo is funnier and smarter than all of you, proven by the fact that he is currently in a high-paying and important government job where he earns a fat cash paycheck and much pussy. How did he get so famous and successful you ask? It's simple: he has never, in his entire life, watched one second of anime.
- Outerspacekid