Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Feb 18th, 2010, 10:43 AM       
Pics or it didnt happen.
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 18th, 2010, 11:30 AM       
i'm not going into shock for the second time today for your amusement.
though i might be convinced to sell you my leftover rifampin so you can see for yourself.
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 18th, 2010, 12:42 PM       
annnnd back to the hospital i go
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 18th, 2010, 12:45 PM       
<3
Egg
Old Feb 18th, 2010, 09:14 PM       
that sucked. but this doctor told me to discontinue all medications because my reactions are so violent. they kept me for about 7 hours and gave me lots of benadryl, pepcid, and solumedrol by iv.
he said the wound looks like it's healing well and i shouldn't need anymore antibiotics as long as i'm taking good care of it but i still have to go for a follow up monday.
i have to return to the er if blisters appear.
yay.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 18th, 2010, 11:39 PM       
Well. That is actually a refreshing change - a doctor that looks at the patient, and not just at the "weeping sore". It sounds as if you got a good practitioner who is giving you good pragmatic advice, as well as a program for forward action on your health. Don't look now, but you might actually be getting better :crossfingers
You may already be there.
Egg
Old Feb 19th, 2010, 12:39 AM       
the wound depth and size has decreased dramatically with 24 hours of the natural remedies and 12 hours of the raw honey dressing. that in itself has made me incredibly optimistic.
the doctor today actually seemed concerned for me and that made me feel better as well.
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Feb 19th, 2010, 04:03 AM       
I just got an ingrown toenail removed along with the most splendid black pus drawn from it. Now it's off to the ENT to have them drill up a passage way for my right nostril then off to the gastrointestinologist to have some intensive surgery on a fistula. I LOVE THIS SITUATION.

CiG, it happens to the best.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 20th, 2010, 07:25 PM       
you guys got me sick over the internet ;/
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Feb 20th, 2010, 08:08 PM       
YOU EVER BEEN TO A KEY PARTY WITH A HERD OF RHINO?
Fartin's biggest fan
Perndog is probably a spambot
Old Feb 21st, 2010, 03:01 PM       
I bet the wound only got smaller on the outside cause it moved farther inside. Pretty soon you'll have no external marks and a huge hole in your heart. R.I.P.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 21st, 2010, 03:26 PM       
she has a heart?
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Feb 21st, 2010, 04:04 PM       
coke-filled heart
Egg
Old Feb 23rd, 2010, 12:46 PM       
i'm recovering from everything well and now all the skin on my body is sloughing off revealing a softer, less scarred epidermis. it's almost cathartic watching my skin fall off.

wound is doing awesome, it's pretty much just a dark pink spot that's growing something like skin over it. it might leave a bit of a scar but that's not too bad.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 23rd, 2010, 12:48 PM       
I'm glad you didn't have to amputate your tittie
Egg
Old Feb 23rd, 2010, 12:58 PM       
me too, i need that. it itches like a sonnabitch though.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 23rd, 2010, 01:20 PM       
I'm sure you could get some help with the itching. Volunteers?

EDIT: I am glad you are feeling better. Seriously.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Feb 23rd, 2010, 01:22 PM       

Snort these and call me in the morning.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 23rd, 2010, 01:25 PM       
I wanted to make a lotion joke but I already have like a million billion times.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Mar 10th, 2010, 01:25 PM       
I'm not much into biochemistry, but wow. Mother Nature is something, isn't she?

http://www.rdmag.com/News/2010/03/En...-biofuel-hero/
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 10th, 2010, 01:49 PM       
Nanometre 'fuses' for high-performance batteries

after enough bourbon ...
Old Mar 10th, 2010, 02:35 PM       
And there's two electrons down, 6 to go.

http://www.rdmag.com/News/2010/03/En...reenhouse-Gas/
after enough bourbon ...
Old Mar 10th, 2010, 02:42 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pub Lover View Post
The first report on the formation of compounds of this ilk was a short piece by then future Nobel-laureate Richard Smalley comparing the structure of C60 with common soot.

What goes around comes around.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Mar 11th, 2010, 05:17 AM       
COLONEL, WHAT DO YOU THINK OF NANOTUBES? HOW AWESOME ARE THEY REALLY?
after enough bourbon ...
Old Mar 11th, 2010, 09:36 AM       
REALLY??

Actually they're really cool from a pure research perspective, but practically it is not yet possible to generate enough quantity or length to really make an impact. Yet. However, this advance is really intriguing - using the tubes to guide a reaction actually had the effect of speeding up the reaction a factor of 100x.

My interest in them is from a structural perspective. They're one of the highest (if not the highest) tensile strength materials known. If you can make the tubes long enough and numerous enough then you can start to envision cables made from nanotubes that can support structures like space tethers, negating forever the energy requirement for launching materials into low earth orbit. Just swing them up on an orbiting rotating tether.

Some visionaries have already begun to explore this technology, with materials readily available today. It's possible, but at a prohibitive cost.