Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Oct 22nd, 2011, 03:28 PM       
This kind of blows. I hope I can beat some of the last bosses without pyromancy. I mean, I've survived so far, but it's getting tougher and my black knight halberd is max level. Oh well, I'll figure it out. I really just want to use the pyromancies to kill fuckers online who I need for this ring. Only 1 kill left.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Oct 22nd, 2011, 04:39 PM       
The very last boss, you couldn't possibly, though Iron Flesh would've helped. I was able to without it, though it required much more work and I was at Level 102.

It would have helped with the Taurus and Capra Demons down in the Demon Ruins after you beat the Ceaseless Discharge.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Oct 22nd, 2011, 05:42 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by k0k0 View Post
I just figured out why I can't cast pyromancy spells. I killed the guy who give you the pyromancy flame. I tried to help him by attacking the barrel he was in, then he got pissed and attacked me. I thought he was a bad guy so I killed him. Now I'm reading up online and trying to figure out how to get pyromancy to work. I fucked myself over. I'll never get an iron flesh spell to combat the dicks online who kill me.
Yeah, I killed that guy, too. I thought he was a dead guy with a soul item. Fuck.

That was very funny. Well done.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Oct 22nd, 2011, 06:45 PM       
Have any of you made it to the Kiln or Ash Lake yet?
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Oct 22nd, 2011, 07:16 PM       
I went through ash lake, yes. Got to the dragon at the end, got a dragon head and warped back. Now I'm going through the giant's tomb again, now that I can cast the light spell.
zerothree is probably a spambot
Old Oct 23rd, 2011, 12:12 AM       
I've been playing Dark Soul's since it came out and I feel like I've gotten nowhere so far. I'm only lvl 32 and I just took out the Gaping Dragon and started Blighttown. Blighttown can S my D. Those fucking dark mutant things with the poison blowguns that can peg you from a mile away and give you the toxic debuff are the bane of my existence.

But goddamnit, I can't stop playing that game. Hands down my top game of the year. I just wish I could farm titanite faster to upgrade my gear more and that douche nozzles online would quit being so cheap and using the fog ring then sneaking up and one-shotting me almost as soon as I turn human. All I want to do is kindle a damn bonfire.

Oh and as for the Pyromancer NPC, just do a roll into the barrel he's in so ya don't accidentally aggro him.
The Glum Cunt
Old Oct 23rd, 2011, 01:08 AM       
Yeah, I found out about the pyromancer way too late. Once he's dead, he's dead. I did finally figure out how to fight people online. I use my spell to change into a tree/mushroom/vase/whatever, then whenever they pass by, because they're stuck wandering til they kill me, I attack and they're just like "what the fuck". Fun stuff, but takes some waiting and several people have quit in order to reset since they couldn't find me.
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 23rd, 2011, 01:09 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by zerothree View Post
Oh and as for the Pyromancer NPC, just do a roll into the barrel he's in so ya don't accidentally aggro him.

frappez le cochon rouge
Old Oct 23rd, 2011, 09:32 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by k0k0 View Post
Yeah, I found out about the pyromancer way too late. Once he's dead, he's dead. I did finally figure out how to fight people online. I use my spell to change into a tree/mushroom/vase/whatever, then whenever they pass by, because they're stuck wandering til they kill me, I attack and they're just like "what the fuck". Fun stuff, but takes some waiting and several people have quit in order to reset since they couldn't find me.
THERE'S A SPELL THAT DOES THAT? I didn't even know. THAT'S AWESOME.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Oct 23rd, 2011, 10:06 AM       
Yeah, that's awesome. Also, new guy, you can buy titanite shards from the blacksmith near the forest/undead parish.

I was upgrading Astora's sword before I noticed the Faith requirement. Shit.

That was very funny. Well done.
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 23rd, 2011, 10:45 AM       
all this talk about dark souls made me play demon's souls and i had a laugh about feeling ovepowered at level 52 while i'm getting my ass kicked at level 92 over here

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
The Glum Cunt
Old Oct 23rd, 2011, 11:38 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
THERE'S A SPELL THAT DOES THAT? I didn't even know. THAT'S AWESOME.
There's a lady who sells a bunch of cool spells, but she's kinda hard to find. In darkroot basin, you kill all of the golems, then go down to where the hydra was. There's a cave if you go all the way north and in that cave is a golem. (For some people, the golem isn't there supposedly. He wasn't there for me the first few times I wandered into the cave. (Just quit and come back and he'll be there.) After you kill him, he has a lady inside who says she'll teach you magic if you say yes to whatever she says. Then she disappears. After that, if you go back to the area where you fought the 4 regular golems, there will be a summoning sign on the ground. It shows up even if you're hollow. Summon her and you can get the light spell, the invisibility spell (like the fog ring), the mimic spell, and some other spells that help a lot. But if you don't kill all the golems in that area, and you call her forward, and one hits her she won't ever come back.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Oct 23rd, 2011, 11:51 AM       
Oh man, I didn't even know that the Pyromancy witches in Blighttown, Demon's Ruins, and Izalith were the same witch sisters from the trailer.

Jesus, you can skip whole chunks of the story and not even notice.
The Glum Cunt
Old Oct 23rd, 2011, 06:06 PM       
I beat the game finally.
Spoilers!
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Oct 23rd, 2011, 07:20 PM       
I still need to do most of the covenant stuff, get most of the weapons, talk to NPCs, etc. Demon's Souls had the same kind of ending.
drifting in the void
OxBlood is probably a spambot
Old Oct 25th, 2011, 05:38 AM       
Finished Arkham City the other day. Pretty nice but the story is not as good this time.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Oct 25th, 2011, 05:42 AM       
i thought the story was BETTER, you're crazy
drifting in the void
Old Oct 25th, 2011, 07:51 AM       
I´m not crazy, I´m mentally enhanced by a weaker form of insanity, but thank you nonetheless :P

I just thought the game cycled through villains too quickly for how important they are. That and well, the whole Endgame just sucks, the choices there suck (don´t want to spoil anything).
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Oct 26th, 2011, 07:02 PM       
Finally getting around to playing dead space 2. Man there are a lot of exploding babies on this space station.
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 26th, 2011, 07:30 PM       
i finished arkham city and the ending sucked ass me angry

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Oct 26th, 2011, 07:36 PM       
YOU SHUT YOUR HOR MOUTH I LOVED THAT ENDING
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 26th, 2011, 10:14 PM       
i'm playing with my d*ck
OH GOD
Old Oct 26th, 2011, 10:36 PM       
is it the slim version
drifting in the void
Old Oct 27th, 2011, 03:43 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
YOU SHUT YOUR HOR MOUTH I LOVED THAT ENDING
It was...unexpected, Iīll give the game that but still...donīt you dare to read the spoiler if you havenīt finished Arkham City.

Spoilers!
OH GOD
Old Oct 27th, 2011, 03:59 AM       
Spoilers!