Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

mesobe is probably a spambot
Old May 13th, 2004, 10:41 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abcdxxxx
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScruU2wice
Even the administration admitted that iraq had no link to Al Qaeda. .
I'm pretty sure they just admitted then couldn't prove a definitive link. That's different.
if you cant prove something, then that something doesnt exsist. Its the EXACT SAME THING.

How the fuck did they know then? Did they consult Gandalf and gaze into the all-seeing eye? Maybe God sent Bush a message in the form of a wonderful dream! I cant believe you buy the bullshit man.
Mocker
KevinTheOmnivore is probably a spambot
Old May 13th, 2004, 11:08 AM       
Quote:
I have lost all respect for you ronnie, you make everyone that isn't a conservative the enemy. You made a conversation about the horrible murder of people in iraq a tag team wrestling match about how you are right and mesobe is wrong.
So Scru just kicked your ass then, Ronnie.

Good job Scru....
Buffalo Tom is probably a spambot
Old May 13th, 2004, 11:28 AM       
Okay, this video is perhaps the most disturbing thing I have ever seen or heard. The people who did this should be caught and punished to the full extent of human law, as should coalition personnel who have allegedly abused Iraqi civilians.

However, I implore everyone to not scream for 'eye for an eye' vengeance. It will only lead to a world full of blind people, as Ghandi said.
The Goddamned Batman
Protoclown is probably a spambot
Old May 13th, 2004, 12:16 PM       
I concur, the video was insanely horrible to watch. But "kill 'em all" isn't the appropriate response to this, and it's a response I feel far too many people are going to have.

punkgrrrlie10 is probably a spambot
Old May 13th, 2004, 01:01 PM       
I hear they are saying the video was al zarqawi now. http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp...can_beheaded_2
ranxer is probably a spambot
Old May 13th, 2004, 01:12 PM       
this threads quite a mess.

i find it really annoying that some people still link Alqueda with Iraq and link 9/11 with Iraq.. as has been said many times.. Al Queda was not in Iraq until we attacked the place.. um, unless you are reading what passes for news from the conservatives.

"but they would never use an American, ever. "
they (from my studies) use whoever, wherever they want.. how would you know abcxx? i don't think he was an agent but the Moss use people even without thier knowledge. the stamp in his passport probably indicates that he was NOT an agent.. they don't make mistakes like that very often.
Mocker

Abcdxxxx is probably a spambot
Old May 13th, 2004, 05:39 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by mesobe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abcdxxxx
Quote:
Even the administration admitted that iraq had no link to Al Qaeda. .
I'm pretty sure they just admitted then couldn't prove a definitive link. That's different.
if you cant prove something, then that something doesnt exsist. Its the EXACT SAME THING.
Eh? Admitting you can't prove something, and admitting it doesn't exist at all are two very different things. Is that a hard concept for you Mesobe? It's not the admission you're pretending it is. Our administration has yet to admit it doesn't exist, which is why we're still passively searching for WMD and connections.
Mocker

Abcdxxxx is probably a spambot
Old May 13th, 2004, 05:58 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by ranxer
"but they would never use an American, ever. "
they (from my studies) use whoever, wherever they want.. how would you know abcxx?
Ranx, we've already established that your studies and paranoia regarding Israel and Mossad are heavy on bullshit.

Mossad isn't even the real covert agency within Israel anymore. Mossad uses Arab Israelis and Kurds with perfect dialects, in places like Iraq, and they usually travel with Jordanian passports. Israel doesn't utilize American Jews , let alone those of dissident parents, because of the possible security breaches. I have plenty of anecdotes of just how distrustful Mossad is of Americans there.