Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Sep 21st, 2011, 06:26 PM       
I didn't like darjeeling limited that much. he imagery is great though. Also on the dvd there is a prologue with natalie portman's ass in it.

Can't remember what the newest wes anderson movie is called but the one with the fox. That was really good too.

Dammit shy guy. I started watching tangled but didn't finish it yet.
Arts & Farts
Krythor is probably a real personKrythor is probably a real person
Old Sep 21st, 2011, 09:43 PM       
I'm watching Death Wish II. This film is nuts.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Sep 22nd, 2011, 11:45 AM       
Death Wish 3 gets better and more outrageous
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Sep 22nd, 2011, 12:09 PM       

A definitive moment in cinema.
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Sep 23rd, 2011, 01:52 PM       
Full Metal Jacket, just because of this.

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
Lingonberry pancakes
Mad Melvin is probably a real personMad Melvin is probably a real person
Old Sep 23rd, 2011, 03:29 PM       
Dinner For Schmucks

Oh god. What a waste of time. I suffered through it and the only thing I liked was the mouse tower scene at the end. Paul Rudd and Zach Galiganisafiioafs are really starting to annoy me.

Horrible Bosses

Meh. Some funny lines here and there, but I really hated the main characters. Colin Farrell was pretty awesome though, and pretty much the best thing about the movie.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Sep 23rd, 2011, 06:42 PM       
I hated Dinner for Schmucks.
Lingonberry pancakes
Mad Melvin is probably a real personMad Melvin is probably a real person
Old Sep 23rd, 2011, 07:20 PM       
What did I just say
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Sep 23rd, 2011, 07:23 PM       
NO DAD
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Sep 23rd, 2011, 07:25 PM       
Tell your father that he needs to take out the gaabage.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Sep 24th, 2011, 12:54 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Melvin View Post
Dinner For Schmucks

Oh god. What a waste of time. I suffered through it and the only thing I liked was the mouse tower scene at the end. Paul Rudd and Zach Galiganisafiioafs are really starting to annoy me.
I actually laughed pretty hard when that one girl was trying to sexy dance for Steve Carell. The rest of it I could have done without though.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Sep 24th, 2011, 08:27 AM       
jeez, apparently I should have added an "also".
SKATASTIC
Old Sep 25th, 2011, 12:04 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post

A definitive moment in cinema.

Some straight up Bad Company 2 shit for the first minute.
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Sep 25th, 2011, 12:13 PM       
I want to see killer elite, but don't feel like paying 12 dollars to see a movie in the theater. It looks really good though. I like the part in the trailer where a guy is tied to a chair and beats up on someone with the chair that is tied to him. Then he jumps out of a window while tied to the chair. Just following that scene is "Based on a true story", which makes me laugh so much every time I see it.
SKATASTIC
Old Sep 25th, 2011, 07:34 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by k0k0 View Post
I out of a window while tied to the chair. Just following that scene is "Based on a true story", which makes me laugh so much every time I see it.
Yeah, that had me cracking up too
Cranberry Everything
dextire is probably a spambot
Old Sep 25th, 2011, 09:29 PM       
Disney's Halloween Treat. I watch this one every year.
Arts & Farts
Old Sep 26th, 2011, 08:48 AM       
I watched Death Wish 3, it was great.

I also watched The Muppet Movie. So good until Mel Brooks turns up and grinds everything to a halt.

Last edited by Krythor : Sep 26th, 2011 at 01:25 PM.
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 28th, 2011, 07:28 AM       
the house on skull mountain
it had a lot going for it in the beginning with the drums and the title/credits but then it just kept getting more boring as it continued. shame.
Arts & Farts
Old Sep 30th, 2011, 01:00 PM       
I watched the documentary Kubrick's Odyssey - Secrets Hidden in the Films of Stanley Kubrick by Jay Weidner. It's basically Jay Weidner arguing that Kubrick faked the moon landings and that The Shining was his way of confessing it subliminally. It sounds like bollocks, but when you actually see it it's quite convincing. I've always hated conspiracy theories but I think I believe this one. :/
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Sep 30th, 2011, 02:24 PM       
Which moon landings? The ones that the recent satellites took pictures of with things like the flags, footprints, and landing sites?

It's always been a massive rub to me when people draw their own conclusions into something by reading too far into things.

Love Kubrick, though - he's probably the reason why I do photography.
Arts & Farts
Old Sep 30th, 2011, 02:42 PM       
Well his argument is that they did go to the moon, but that the televised versions were fakes. Not that the moon landings just didn't happen.

Anyway, like I said, I already have deep shame and self loathing about my belief and am not going to push it on anyone. Watch it if you can, it's easily available torrented. Even if you don't believe it, The Shining analysis is excellent.
Arts & Farts
Old Sep 30th, 2011, 02:43 PM       
I should point out as well that the part where he tries to analyse the moon landing photos is easily the worst part. And there are another two follow up films about the rest of Kubrick's work scheduled for 2012 and 2013.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Sep 30th, 2011, 02:47 PM       
I'M NOT TRYING TO PROSECUTE YOU OR MAKE YOU FEEL BAD FOR LIKING SOMETHING.

And that person sounds like has something of an obsession. I'll check it out - I haven't seen a decent documentary in ages.
Arts & Farts
Old Sep 30th, 2011, 05:13 PM       
Be warned: the quality is of a good youtube video, and he has a terrible way with words. E.g, at one point he says "The Shining is Kubrick's masterpiece. However, I use the word masterpiece lightly, as I do not actually like the film." There are a few more ridiculous lines like that in it. But it's still interesting.

Oh God, I've opened a pandora's box of humiliation that's too late to close.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Sep 30th, 2011, 05:31 PM       
Don't worry. If it's bad, I'll be back in a decent enough time to give you the sound beating you justly deserve.