Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

What Video Games?
Angryhydralisk is probably a spambot
Old Mar 11th, 2009, 12:19 PM        Unstable Weather is Good.
Gentlemen and gentlemen, How's the weather been in the past I dunno, year where you live?

My part of town's had like two windstorms and a big icestorm. Lots of people (except me) without power. You know it's a good start to the morning when the first thing you hear is a loud thump...

Of course, this is jack shit compared to some pics I seen of switzerland having a similar icestorm. But still.

j/k fuck them
Salticidae!
b_squared is probably a real personb_squared is probably a real person
Old Mar 11th, 2009, 12:30 PM       
Tee shirt blizzard in the bedroom?
Southern California weather here so I have nothing to complain about. I could not handle snow and ice like that.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Mar 12th, 2009, 07:06 AM       
I like the windfalls of the t-shirt tree.

I was not a big fan of the hurricane in Ohio. That was not my idea of a good time. It's one thing to watch something on TV and go "ooh, badass", quite another to be standing in a mall parking lot, watch a row of high-tension power lines collapse over a busy street and hear people screaming, and then watch the giant transformer that services the mall explode. Then trying to get home alive while watching the top being ripped off the gas station shelter and more transformers exploding right and left.

We had a big tree down in our backyard. I told our landlord and he didn't do a thing. We finally had to borrow a saw and do it ourselves. Incidentally, not a big fan of the landlord either.

I have a friend whose landlord also did nothing about a giant felled tree in her front yard. The city took care of the bulk of the tree, since it went over the street, but she was left with a 6-foot ragged stump and it's still there 6 months later. She decorates it for every holiday.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Mar 12th, 2009, 02:48 PM       
Weather
hAS RUG-BURN
Evil Robot is probably a spambot
Old Mar 12th, 2009, 06:09 PM       
Nice pimpmobile!