Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jul 2nd, 2011, 08:41 PM       
if you aren't doing anaerobic exercise at all, your fat loss will quickly become muscle loss as you approach the threshold of obesity. do yourself a favor and download "convict conditioning" or something and do it in your copious spare time. no equipment needed except maybe a doorframe chinup bar.
*SMILE SMILE*
Otto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 2nd, 2011, 08:44 PM       
Thanx for the advice! I'm also trying to keep from sleeping all day due to my insomnia by finding shit to do when I'm not in class or working, so I'm probably going to renew my Y membership that hasn't had its fees paid in the years since I ballooned from about 140 pounds to around 220.

Before I got too mopey and "NOBODIE LUBS MEEEEEE!" Livejournal depressed to do anything I used to swim for hours on end, it's really depressing to realize that I've completely lost any muscle tone that I may have had.
"You've gotta' look to the future. The future is anarchy. I'm talking about lawlessness, I'm talking about the Lebanons of the future. I'm talking about the breakdown of the whole system. The military defending people against people. You won't get your appropriations waving that flag, there's no glory in that kind of warfare!"
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 2nd, 2011, 08:54 PM       
Tattoo options - Gerd Antz stylee, or some massive back covering hammer and sickle. Am I happy with my body, however? Yes.
*SMILE SMILE*
Otto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 2nd, 2011, 09:10 PM       
Zhukov: Both of those sound awesome, but I really like the Antz one.

Question for Chojin: Considering I'll probably never develop any kind of real muscle tone, but will probably get some coupled with continued weight loss, should I be worried about warping/deforming my tattoos? They're on either arm and there's one on my lower leg.
"You've gotta' look to the future. The future is anarchy. I'm talking about lawlessness, I'm talking about the Lebanons of the future. I'm talking about the breakdown of the whole system. The military defending people against people. You won't get your appropriations waving that flag, there's no glory in that kind of warfare!"
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 2nd, 2011, 11:17 PM       
I love coming home from work and checking my webcam to see that my crank smoking roommate was rifling through my closet, likely for shit to sell. Fun!
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 2nd, 2011, 11:27 PM       
What are you going to do about it?
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 2nd, 2011, 11:48 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhukov View Post
What are you going to do about it?
The last time I caught him I confronted him which ended up in a shouting match and him storming off. This time will likely be the same. I'm in a rough spot and can't afford to move out otherwise I would've done that months ago.

What really sucks is that he's one of my closest friends that i've known for the last 11 years.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jul 3rd, 2011, 12:33 AM       
put locks on all your shit
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jul 3rd, 2011, 12:33 AM       
then he'll steal your computer instead
Beloved Cunt
Old Jul 3rd, 2011, 01:21 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grislygus View Post
put locks on all your shit
Yeah I think i'm going to have to resort to this for the time being. I've noticed a few DVDs and a few 360 games missing here or there but he just claims that they are in his filthy room somewhere. Seriously I really need to post pics of his DISGUSTINGLY FILTHY GARBAGE ROOM here sometime. You really can't find anything in there it is so terribly filthy. I haven't seen the carpet since a few months after we moved into our apt. which was back in Feb 2010. Also sometimes change goes missing (I bartend and have a lot of quarters). Like I said though he's a very close friend and although I want to just cut of all ties to him I feel compelled to try to help him because he has one hell of a drug problem.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jul 3rd, 2011, 01:32 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Otto View Post
Question for Chojin: Considering I'll probably never develop any kind of real muscle tone, but will probably get some coupled with continued weight loss, should I be worried about warping/deforming my tattoos? They're on either arm and there's one on my lower leg.
depends, how fat are you now? for the most part i'd assume the tattoos would get more concentrated in color, like drawing something on a balloon and then deflating it
Ancient Mariner
Old Jul 3rd, 2011, 02:09 AM       
THE ESOTERIC ORDER OF THE BEARDED ONE CONTINUES TO SCHEME FOUL PLOTS AND SUMMON ELDRITCH HORROS FROM BEYOND THE GATES OF TIME
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jul 3rd, 2011, 07:00 AM       
Quote:
Yeah I think i'm going to have to resort to this for the time being. I've noticed a few DVDs and a few 360 games missing here or there but he just claims that they are in his filthy room somewhere. Seriously I really need to post pics of his DISGUSTINGLY FILTHY GARBAGE ROOM here sometime.
Can you maybe get him evicted for this? or for stealing? or drug use. dunno if you do drugs though.
sometimes criminal activity is grounds for immediate eviction. especially drugs.

dunno what the laws are like wherever you live though. or if you can afford to evict him. I just assume if he's stealing shit from you he's not paying rent.
Old Jul 3rd, 2011, 09:38 AM       
Locked myself out of my new flat today, so I'm spending the night over at my mum's. I feel like such a useless and moronic twat.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Jul 3rd, 2011, 02:47 PM       
Oh god what the fuck, guys, my laptop screen flipped sideways last night.

As in, the monitor is displaying sideways.

If I sit up straight to type this it's like Matrix raining code.

What the fuck.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jul 3rd, 2011, 02:49 PM       
have you tried alt+ctrl+ arrowkeys to see if that changes the orientation, sometimes that's how that happens

edit: if not, what model laptop you got, it may be a different shortcut
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Jul 3rd, 2011, 02:51 PM       
Thanks, willie, that fixed it. I must have rolled over the keyboard while I was sleeping or something.

What the fuck, though, I didn't even know that was a thing you could do. I'm going to try browsing upside down more often.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jul 3rd, 2011, 02:53 PM       
yeah I don't know why that's available on laptops, it's pretty neat on a desktop with a monitor that can change orientation so you can read webpages longways
Ancient Mariner
Old Jul 3rd, 2011, 02:53 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhukov View Post
Locked myself out of my new flat today, so I'm spending the night over at my mum's. I feel like such a useless and moronic twat.
When I was renting a guest house in Oregon, I did the same thing. I sort of inchwormed up nine feet to this tiny sliding bathroom window by keeping my back to the chimney of the main house while keeping my feet on the guesthouse wall. Kicked in the window, pushed my feet through and twisted so that the rest of me could follow

I was all mission impossible an shit
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jul 3rd, 2011, 03:23 PM       
this one drunk lady locked herself out of her car during the summer in a town where theres 110 degree weather

she tried to get into her house through the chimney

she got stuck in the chimney and died.
*SMILE SMILE*
Old Jul 3rd, 2011, 07:00 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
this one drunk lady locked herself out of her car during the summer in a town where theres 110 degree weather

she tried to get into her house through the chimney

she got stuck in the chimney and died.
AND THAT'S HOW I FOUND OUT THERE WAS NO SANTA CLAUS
BANNED

Old Jul 3rd, 2011, 10:51 PM       
i mean house not car lol
was never good
Old Jul 3rd, 2011, 10:57 PM       
willie that was really irritating, don't make me have to correct admin abuse of the rep system again
*SMILE SMILE*
Old Jul 3rd, 2011, 10:57 PM       
I liked it more before you corrected it! "Well shit! I done locked myself out mah car, best go home. Oops, door's locked, too! Well, ah kin jest go down the chimney!" and that's what happens when you don't go to school, kids. Or maybe that happens when you're retarded. Either one works.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jul 3rd, 2011, 11:12 PM       
rep is srs bsnss