Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Comics 'n Books
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jul 12th, 2011, 03:47 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
oh jeez, you can turn it off in your CP. fucking duh
I can't find where to turn it off
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jul 12th, 2011, 09:28 AM       
user cp/edit options/login & privacy/show my reputation level?
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jul 12th, 2011, 09:32 AM       
Nope, I only have the Vcard download thing there.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jul 12th, 2011, 09:38 AM       
Amicable Herculean
captain516 is probably a real personcaptain516 is probably a real person
Old Sep 7th, 2011, 08:57 PM       
Just coming back to say that the new series are pretty good.
As in, not completely terrible.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Sep 9th, 2011, 01:31 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Nope, I only have the Vcard download thing there.
You would have that.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Sep 9th, 2011, 01:49 PM       
Tadao takes all the vcards
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 10th, 2011, 10:47 PM       
GOTTA CATCH 'EM ALL!
The Moxie Nerve Food Tonic
mburbank has disabled reputation
Old Sep 16th, 2011, 07:26 PM       
Okay, since I can't afford comics on my UNEMPLOYMENT, I skimmed a bunch of the new #1's at a comic store, and it seems to me Superman is starting off as a new hero, and everybody else has been around. Which to me is weird. Superman as the new guy on the block?

Also, is the three month or so Wonder Woman reboot just chucked in the trash? Not that I care in particular, it just seems like a waste of time and paper.

On the other hand, there's a flyin' African Batman, and that book will never get canceled.
Old Sep 18th, 2011, 02:20 PM       
Kinda like a built in hang glider. I think the book is designed to tap into the massive market of people deeply concerned with the horrendous political and humanitarian problems of Africa that also are nuts about Batman but wish he had a greater awareness of African issues.
Old Sep 19th, 2011, 05:29 PM       
If I had money, I would buy the book in bulk just to screw with whoevers idea it was.
has a woody
Phoenix Gamma is probably a spambot
Old Nov 2nd, 2011, 08:54 PM       
The new 52 is half garbage, half wonderful.

I didn't expect to like The Flash, Superboy, or Batwoman, but I they're all pretty damn good. I also like both Superman and Action Comics.

Old Nov 11th, 2011, 01:22 PM       
I think they should have an even lower page count, so that only one thing happens per issue. Except for flyin' African Batman. Also, everyone who still doesn't have body armor lines on their costumes should be rebooted to have body armor lines on their costumes.

I think it's particularly cool that Superman has body armor lines on his costume, 'cause that body armor is gonna totally protect him from stuff that being invulnerable doesn't protect him from.