Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Resident Lurker
DuFresne is probably a spambot
Old Sep 17th, 2006, 08:42 PM        Halo 2 PC coming only to Windows Vista...
and I'm pissed off! I JUST bought a new computer with XP, and upgrading OS's sucks. What the hell is Bungie thinking?! They would sell WAY more copies if they released it for older OS's, too! I hope making it for an OS that's not ever out yet causes lots of bugs. That'll teach em!

note: if there's already a thread about this somewhere, sorry. I was too pissed off to check more than the first page.

Zen444 is probably a spambot
Old Sep 17th, 2006, 08:54 PM       
Get an Xbox.
Sajuuk is probably a spambot
Old Sep 17th, 2006, 11:56 PM       
Or trust some modding group to release a backwards compatibility patch.
Charming
Dr. V is probably a spambot
Old Sep 18th, 2006, 04:48 AM       
Or realize that Microsoft owns Halo and it's a way to sell thier new OS
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Sep 18th, 2006, 06:50 AM       
Or that Halo 2 sucks in comparison to a lot of games.
Resident Chimp
AChimp is probably a real personAChimp is probably a real person
Old Sep 18th, 2006, 09:15 AM       
I'm pretty sure that Microsoft owns Bungie. And why would you want Halo 2 anyways? It sucks and its old.
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Sep 18th, 2006, 10:11 AM       
Halo 2 is going to be running on DirectX 10 which is only available on Visa. But as others have said - it sucks and it's old.
Title
Jeff The Ninja is probably a spambot
Old Sep 18th, 2006, 03:26 PM       
Halo sucked when it was new. The single player story sucked (largely due to the fact that the original man who was working on the story dropped out of the project) and the multiplayer was slow as hell.

"Wow, im walking through a big field, its boring but all the game magazines say its good, so it is good. Hey! what was that sound it sounded lik...." and thats when you get pegged with a sniper rifle. The last time i played Halo, i pretty much won a whole entire match by grabbing a Shotgun and just running up to people and shooting blindly in their direction (Thanks Autotarget for fucking up a halfway decent game, Small whiny brothers and annoying cousins thank you)

I personally would like to see some more Unreal Tournament/Championship games. If you want to see that Hotshot Halo camper crumble in a heap of crying fanboy, pop unreal championship 2 in that X Box.

Founder of the E.P.O.A.E.P.I.C.A.P.H.W.H. Looking for Recruits

XBL Gamertag: KING HATESTAR
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Sep 18th, 2006, 03:45 PM       
Well, when it comes to pacing, all it is is preference. If you're used to games like Unreal and Quake, it's going to be a big change. Halo doesn't have the willy-nilly running and gunning of Unreal. I take up a sniper's position in Halo. Going in guns blazing and wondering why you died and didn't kill anybody is your fault.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Sep 18th, 2006, 04:02 PM       
who gives a rip