Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Loveline
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 11th, 2009, 07:37 PM       
FZ, You're a GENIUS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
"As time has gone by, I've found myself becoming more and more attracted to you. I've been thinking about you a lot. As I see things right now, you're one of the most wonderful things I could ever think about; something good. Something great."
Ladies and gentlemen of I-Mockery, the LOOOVE Doctor is IN!!

You may already be there.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Sep 11th, 2009, 08:04 PM       

I KNOW WHEN I'VE BEEN MADE A FOOL OF, PAAAAAAAAAAAAAL
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Sep 11th, 2009, 08:04 PM       
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 11th, 2009, 08:15 PM       
You've got me wrong. I really think you've got "relationship therapist" in your BLOOD BOYO!

There's good money in this, AND you get to call yourself a "Doctor".
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Sep 11th, 2009, 08:17 PM       
DR DYLAN
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Sep 11th, 2009, 08:22 PM       
DR. ****** SALAD
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Sep 11th, 2009, 08:23 PM       
I'm just a poor, stubborn romantic.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Sep 11th, 2009, 08:25 PM       
Honestly, it's all about identifying how they want to be treated and marry that with how they deserve to be treated.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Sep 11th, 2009, 08:35 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
Honestly, it's all about identifying how they want to be treated and marry that with how they deserve to be treated.
dude, word choice
after enough bourbon ...
Old Sep 11th, 2009, 08:39 PM       
NO! Brilliant! Use the word they most want to hear in a context not exactly like they are used to hearing, and you'll have them eating out of your hand. Double entendres are an aphrodesiac! WORD!

DR. ZERO.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Sep 11th, 2009, 08:43 PM       

And I've always used it in that sort of context.
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Sep 11th, 2009, 11:30 PM       
Dude, I think I just came a little with that last one.
Next big problem: Is it acceptable to send this as an email, or is it pretty much universal to do it face-to-face?
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Sep 11th, 2009, 11:43 PM       
Face to face. SO SHE CAN'T RUN AWAY FROM HER FEELINGS.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Sep 12th, 2009, 12:17 AM       
THESE TACTICS ARE ALL WELL AND GOOD FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE ACTUALLY TALKED TO THEIR DREAM GIRLS, BUT

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 12th, 2009, 01:26 AM       
Face to face. Email will sound contrived and like you spent hours thinking up what to say, because you will, and you will be able to see how she honestly feels, rather than have her reply via email. Also, it will be really weird when you next see each other in person, whichever way it goes.

Do it face to face, don't plan too much, and try to smile; you are coming a step closer to being with this girl that you really, really like. You might get a kiss.

Whatever happens I'm sure she will appreciate it.

Good luck.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Sep 12th, 2009, 05:37 AM       
Face to Face - no question.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Sep 12th, 2009, 08:29 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
THESE TACTICS ARE ALL WELL AND GOOD FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE ACTUALLY TALKED TO THEIR DREAM GIRLS, BUT
Someone once told me you meet another dream girl everyday.

I've talked to mine.
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Sep 13th, 2009, 01:13 AM       
I consider it a good sign that she went into a big worrying fit when she found out I got swept away in a flooded river tonight. But then, she'd kinda be a bitch if she didn't, I think.
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 13th, 2009, 11:23 AM       
Yeah, that is a good sign. Do you think maybe she overdid it because she wants you to know that she likes you? This is exciting.
Token Bleeding Heart
Old Sep 13th, 2009, 01:32 PM       
It wasn't too over-the-top, but I got the sense that she really cares. It was kinda adorable.
Token Bleeding Heart
Old Sep 13th, 2009, 06:32 PM       
I just convinced her to let me take her to see '9' tonight. Thumbs up
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Sep 13th, 2009, 06:51 PM       
Good on ya, mate.
Old Sep 13th, 2009, 08:32 PM       
Top stuff old bean, do you have anyhting planned other than an enjoyable night? I mean like talking to her about certain things.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Sep 13th, 2009, 09:01 PM       
this is the gayest thread we have

i'm tempted to lock it before it spreads the creep to the rest of the forums, but i remain optimistic for an oao-style catastrophic failure
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Sep 13th, 2009, 09:18 PM       
I hope he has been practicing unsnapping a bra.