Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Puddle Pirate! ARRRR!
DamnthatDavid is probably a spambot
Old Oct 22nd, 2006, 08:57 PM        Military Gossip
So, living in close proximety to two of the larger military bases in the states, I have gained a couple of military friends.

Except the bloody airforce pilots. button pushing egomanical chairjocky whores...

Anyway, the word around the military right now is that if you are black, go to Japan. Hip-Hop is a big thing in the land of the Rising Sun, and on Okinawa (where the largest Ameircan bases is located)
being black means you can hook up with any Japanese girl with just a simple "Yo Biatch, forshizzal!"

But Do not despaire my white brothers! the place for us right now is Australia! Word of Navy and Airforce mouth claims that the average aussie man treats women worse then drunk trailer park trash back here in the states. The Aussie women, so desperate for nice guys, hook up with anyone without a aussie accent in likkity-split time.

In the far east, the great land of China, where some cross-military training within the Coast Guard (American, Chinese, Russian) news has spread that the Chinese people are desperate for taller genetics. So if you have height, you can whore yourself off to the population. It helps if you are Asian, if not, you might be turned down.

More gossip to come.
The Goddamned Batman
Protoclown is probably a spambot
Old Oct 22nd, 2006, 09:12 PM       
I'll be moving to all three of those places post haste! Thanks!
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 23rd, 2006, 06:39 AM        Re: Military Gossip
Quote:
Originally Posted by DamnthatDavid
Anyway, the word around the military right now is that if you are black, go to Japan. Hip-Hop is a big thing in the land of the Rising Sun, and on Okinawa (where the largest Ameircan bases is located)
being black means you can hook up with any Japanese girl with just a simple "Yo Biatch, forshizzal!"
I can personally attest to this. As a matter of fact, that was one of the very first things I was told upon arriving here. It's a sad, sad, truth.
The Selfish Gene Hunter
Crimson Ghost is probably a spambot
Old Oct 26th, 2006, 02:14 PM       
I wish I was black... well I wish parts of me were black.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Oct 26th, 2006, 02:57 PM       
damnthatdavid it's not "military gossip" it's "scuttlebutt" come on
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 26th, 2006, 04:43 PM       
Australians hate Americans.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Oct 26th, 2006, 05:27 PM       
not all of them
Unmedicated genius
Courage the Cowardly Dog is probably a spambot
Old Oct 26th, 2006, 05:39 PM       
I will also add the Filipinas have major cracker fever as of late.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Oct 26th, 2006, 06:35 PM        Re: Military Gossip
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteRat
Quote:
Originally Posted by DamnthatDavid
I can personally attest to this. As a matter of fact, that was one of the very first things I was told upon arriving here. It's a sad, sad, truth.
I can also confirm this. My mum was dating a black man () and he got sent to Okinawa. He hooked up with a girl there. My mum was happy for him, though. He left me his keyboard and dog. But yeah. Yellow + Black = Easy.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Oct 26th, 2006, 06:44 PM       
Yeah, it's like, it's like BEES, man.
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 27th, 2006, 06:06 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Courage the Cowardly Dog
I will also add the Filipinas have major cracker fever as of late.
Filipinas will go for anyone who can get them a greencard to the States. It doesn't matter what race, how fat, or how many pockmarks adorn your mug, as long as they can get to the US they'll attach to you like a parasite. My ex best friend went to South Korea and a few months later he was hitched with a filipina juicy girl. Now she's preggers and I haven't heard from him in 5 months.
Mocker
thebiggameover is probably a spambot
Old Oct 27th, 2006, 06:56 AM       
as long as its slant eye, its all good in my book....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yggdrasill
The same reason I don't hit kids, i'm not 100% sure thier mine.