Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Pickled Patriarch
Mockery is probably a real personMockery is probably a real person
Old Sep 27th, 2006, 02:49 AM        NEW FEATURE: "JASON'S 10 BEST KILLS!"
A while back I did a piece all about Freddy Krueger's 10 Best Kills. Well now it's Jason Voorhees' turn to be in the slasher spotlight. Here's my in-depth look at what I consider to be his 10 best kills from the Friday the 13th films!

NEW FEATURE: "JASON'S 10 BEST KILLS!"
http://www.i-mockery.com/minimocks/jason-10kills

Enjoy!
Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old Sep 27th, 2006, 03:08 AM       
#1 is definately my favorite,
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Sep 27th, 2006, 03:13 AM       
That's one of the better ideas you've had for the site. There were few things better than ranking the kills in the friday the 13th and nightmare on elm street movies with a buddy as a kid.

That was very funny. Well done.
Fuck Yeah
McClain is probably a spambot
Old Sep 27th, 2006, 12:59 PM       
I remember the first time I saw the #1 scene. I laughed my ass off.
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Sep 27th, 2006, 04:54 PM       
Ah yes, the final 3 brought back memories. I remember as soon as I saw that girl freeze something in liquid nitrogen, I KNEW someone was going in.

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
Banned
Location: Illinois, Alberta, Canada, Thailand, Space, Groundling Marsh, Manhattan, Man Hat Ton
ArrowX sucks
Old Sep 27th, 2006, 09:23 PM       
The one From Friday the 13th 9 was my most favourite as a kid, I just wish I had the opporunity to see them on the big screen.
I still think that Jason needs to have a kill where he splams someones head into a wall wiht a steel mesh door and the brains and stuff comes slipping out through the holes.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Sep 27th, 2006, 11:01 PM       
I made a crappy Jason Burger for ya, rog. I'll post a pic when my camera stops sucking.
NES Boy is probably a spambot
Old Oct 1st, 2006, 12:10 AM       
Quote:
By the way, I hope you appreciate how I took the time to cover her dirty, naughty nipples so that this article remains safe for work. Well, that's pending your job has no problem with you watching people being murdered. After all, we should let the youth of the world see all the blood 'n gore they want... but god forbid they see a nipple.
And yet, you get away with nudity when it comes to ROM hacks and sexual moments in video games. Is there some kind of difference I don't understand?

Anyway, in your Freddy's Nightmares pilot episode review, you said you would review the episode's sequel before moving on to the film series. You did so, so when could we expect to see a review on an Elm Street movie?

More slightly longer but still really small signature. Seriously, I-Mockery, why are you censoring some of your own curse words on your "Latest Article" image when you don't elsewhere?
Pickled Patriarch
Mockery is probably a real personMockery is probably a real person
Old Oct 2nd, 2006, 03:19 AM       
Thanks all, glad you enjoyed it. For the record, the sleeping bag kill is even BETTER than what I showed. The uncut version has him swing the bag 6 times and guts start flying out of it. In the movie, he only swings it just that one time. There's also a head crushing scene that would've totally made the list if they hadn't censored it, because the uncut version is amazing. I'll have to do a separate piece to showcase the uncut kills sometime... even though the video quality of them is pretty poor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grislygus
I made a crappy Jason Burger for ya, rog. I'll post a pic when my camera stops sucking.
AWESOME. I must see the Jason Burger in all of its beefy glory. :o

Quote:
Originally Posted by NES Boy
And yet, you get away with nudity when it comes to ROM hacks and sexual moments in video games. Is there some kind of difference I don't understand?
Yes, and your dad will have a sit-down talk with you about it when you reach a certain age. Trust me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NES Boy
Anyway, in your Freddy's Nightmares pilot episode review, you said you would review the episode's sequel before moving on to the film series. You did so, so when could we expect to see a review on an Elm Street movie?
Dunno, I'll eventually review some of 'em, but there's much more obscure horror movies that I have on my to-do list that I want to feature first.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Oct 2nd, 2006, 02:32 PM       
I like how he linked you to stuff on your own site so you'd see what he was talking about.

That was very funny. Well done.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Oct 31st, 2006, 07:36 PM       
Camera's working. Which means...

Shitty Jason Burger!
http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n...asonburger.jpg

We had a party, and we decided to serve these. Most of them looked far worse than this, and none of the guests got it. Well, at least we tried.
Title
Jeff The Ninja is probably a spambot
Old Oct 31st, 2006, 07:59 PM       
Damn, that looks like one tasty hockey mask

Founder of the E.P.O.A.E.P.I.C.A.P.H.W.H. Looking for Recruits

XBL Gamertag: KING HATESTAR
Ancient Mariner
Old Oct 31st, 2006, 08:10 PM       
Yeah, it was tasty, at least.

I wanted to cook them with holes cut in the patties before they were cooked, but we were worried they would fall apart.