Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Art
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Mar 3rd, 2008, 08:38 PM        I'm new, here's some of my Art Shit.
Mostly food stuff right now. There should be an Ichi the Killer one in there somewhere.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/kitsa_s...7603564413806/
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 3rd, 2008, 08:46 PM       
You don't look Japanese, Sakurako.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Mar 3rd, 2008, 08:48 PM       
I'm not. Total gaijin.

Tadao: Grim, usually. I make them as my lunches when I have the time. And thanks for the intentions, but I doubt you'd want me at the moment; I'm knocked up with twins.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 3rd, 2008, 08:47 PM       
That is really cool! Do you try to preserve these in any way or is their destiny grim?

And let me be the first to hit on you.
Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Mar 3rd, 2008, 08:50 PM       

oh my god someone call noob3
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 3rd, 2008, 08:53 PM       
Do you have any Japanese in you?
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 3rd, 2008, 08:56 PM       
Not that I know of. I've just always liked Japanese stuff.
God Emperor of Brigadoon

King Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 3rd, 2008, 09:26 PM       
I don't mind japanese culture though it's not a place I'd want to live, from what I understand it's an extremely insular country. Anime is the problem, I'm not trying to be funny, I sincerely believe it is unhealthy for the human mind and if I ever have kids I'll do my best to keep them clear of it.

I like your food art by the way, they all look good but I have to ask do they taste good? Maybe with food art that's not that important but seriously, referring to the Ichi the Killer one, pieces of turkey slathered in mustard with a gummibear side dish doesn't sound all that appealing. Though, I've never had black rice before, maybe that brings it all together.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 3rd, 2008, 09:01 PM       
Guys, I can't do the joke. I'm sorry. I do like your work though. Thanks for showing it. I am 1/2 Jap 1/2 White and I'm into Asian culture to some extent. If you'd like I'll point you to a wonderful forum and Magazine on Asian culture. I just can't tell these guys here or they might stalk me there.
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 3rd, 2008, 10:29 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Guys, I can't do the joke. I'm sorry.
oh, something like "how would I know", wocka wocka wocka? Heh. Sorry if I disappointed.

...as far as how they taste...well, since I actually do have to eat them, I do the best I can. Sometimes the lunches include an un-photogenic piece of fruit, container of yogurt, or whatever. As far as the slabs of lunchmeat used for faces, I usually end up scraping off any surplus mayo (or mustard or whatever) and just rolling it up like a tube and eating that. It's not too bad. Black rice is okay, although I don't like using it too often (the black starch-goo plays hell with the rice cooker). There's a red variety that's sweet, but then you run into red goo playing hell with the rice cooker.

The gummi tongue was mainly for effect. The only thing that really eked me out with the Ichi bento was the foil I had to use for piercings. I freaked trying to make sure I'd gotten it all out of there. If you've ever bitten down on foil with a metal filling, you'll understand why.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Aug 26th, 2011, 05:22 PM       
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
Not that I know of. I've just always liked Japanese stuff.
Quote:
Guys, I can't do the joke. I'm sorry. I do like your work though. Thanks for showing it. I am 1/2 Jap 1/2 White and I'm into Asian culture to some extent. If you'd like I'll point you to a wonderful forum and Magazine on Asian culture. I just can't tell these guys here or they might stalk me there.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 3rd, 2008, 10:53 PM       
Nah, the joke goes like this.

No.

Would you like one?

I looked at your Flicker page more. Can I ask a few personel questions? Has to do with OCD.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 4th, 2008, 10:44 AM       
Quote:
Nah, the joke goes like this.

No.

Would you like one?
The joke relies on a previously established fact.

The fact being that Tadao is Japanese (partially).

& a perv.
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 3rd, 2008, 10:58 PM       
Sure, go for it.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 3rd, 2008, 11:03 PM       
We here make a lot of jokes about OCD and such, but in the ART SHIT forum it's not allowed. So please don't think I'm making light of it or fucking with you.

Did your food art come from your OCD? Like do you have to arrange your food before you eat it and this is a creative compromise?
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 3rd, 2008, 11:08 PM       
LOL, in regard to the whole "fucking with you" thing, don't worry. I don't take myself that seriously. People who do are practically asking for it.

Nah, the bento stuff is more about being bored as hell. I don't have to arrange food to feel okay about it, I'm not a straightener or an arranger. There's very little of my OCD that has to do with everything being exactly so (although organizing stuff is more entertaining to me than it probably should be). Most of my stuff centers around handwashing, having standards for cleanliness other people find a bit odd, and pulling my hair when I'm stressed out. I pretty much have it under control.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 4th, 2008, 12:15 AM       
Hey! Thanks for letting me go into that. Welcome to the boards. I'll offend you soon so it was nice being friends.

Oh, I also sent you a private message with the link to that other site.
kitatsdiuqil
liquidstatik is probably a spambot
Old Mar 4th, 2008, 01:10 AM       
TADOA DON'T BE SO SHY MAN, GO GET HER
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 4th, 2008, 01:36 AM       
Sir! She is not an object to be gat! If you treat her in such a manner again, I shall be forced to defend her honor!
kitatsdiuqil
liquidstatik is probably a spambot
Old Mar 4th, 2008, 03:11 AM       
where do i knooooooooowww that :o
p.s. good stuff, kitsa. :D
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Mar 11th, 2008, 06:27 PM       
well, i think this is just adorable ;<
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Mar 12th, 2008, 05:13 PM       

<3
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 13th, 2008, 03:18 AM       
This is some of the coolest stuff i've seen with food in a long time! Please keep it up, and update us when you have more!
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 13th, 2008, 05:16 PM       
Thanks. The link should be updated with 2 new bentos today (you might have to scroll to the bottom for them); I'm going to do 3 more tomorrow, or maybe over the weekend if I'm feeling lazy.

Last edited by Kitsa : Mar 13th, 2008 at 05:17 PM. Reason: tired and forgot a word
What? Me worry?
Slobulus is probably a spambot
Old Mar 14th, 2008, 06:06 AM       
JESUS CHRIST! (oh, i hope that was ok...*looks around*) I am impressed. I wouldn't want to eat them. Except the sandwich. And thats only because it looks freaked out like "noo dont eat me!" and I'd be like "shut up you slut, I'm eating you NOW!! WAAALLRaaaAAAGGGGHH!!!" lol...

....yes. Im a little touched in the brain.

Seriously though. Great art! You should put these all together and make a fancy food book if you haven't done so already! Me likes!

Now make one with a drooping eye ball and puss all over it! =D