Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old Jan 5th, 2010, 03:54 AM       
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jan 5th, 2010, 09:48 AM       
How's the doctoring going Rankeri?
Fucking Finland
Old Jan 5th, 2010, 11:31 AM       
AOK, brah
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jan 5th, 2010, 12:04 PM       
Word
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Jan 5th, 2010, 12:09 PM       
Got to open anyone up yet?
Fucking Finland
Old Jan 5th, 2010, 12:11 PM       
not yet but soon

soon
Fucking Finland
Old Jan 5th, 2010, 12:15 PM       
Also, we are going to have a training session with nursing students
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 5th, 2010, 12:57 PM       
I heard Benny Hill music when I read that.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Jan 5th, 2010, 03:20 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaNkeri View Post
Also, we are going to have a training session with nursing students
Is it training for you to boss them around? Make them do the dirty work kind of deal?
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 5th, 2010, 04:41 PM       
The "welcome our newest member" feature on these boards has become my number 1 way to track down spammers. Welcome indeed, "essaywriter101".

Also, I usually just delete spam threads if there aren't that many posts in them, so if you're wondering where one went, it gone.

Fucking Finland
Old Jan 5th, 2010, 05:15 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimnos View Post
Is it training for you to boss them around? Make them do the dirty work kind of deal?
I think it's aiming for co-operation, but I'll let you know when I've experienced it.
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Jan 5th, 2010, 06:14 PM       
Hey us nurses aren't just there to be yelled and harassed. Enough of that from patients.

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
Cranberry Everything
dextire is probably a spambot
Old Jan 5th, 2010, 06:24 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Boogie View Post
The "welcome our newest member" feature on these boards has become my number 1 way to track down spammers. Welcome indeed, "essaywriter101".

Also, I usually just delete spam threads if there aren't that many posts in them, so if you're wondering where one went, it gone.
Do you guys get a lot of spammers on here? I haven't really noticed any myself.
Although, I just realized today that you guys made me a happy birthday thread a month ago (thank you!), so I guess I don't bounce around the threads much.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 5th, 2010, 08:03 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by dextire View Post
Do you guys get a lot of spammers on here? I haven't really noticed any myself.
Although, I just realized today that you guys made me a happy birthday thread a month ago (thank you!), so I guess I don't bounce around the threads much.
A) Yes, spammers are all over the place sadly (my beloved sports forum is a favorite destination spot for them )

B) You should bounce around the threads more
SKATASTIC
Old Jan 5th, 2010, 08:04 PM       
I've even had personalized spam. One spambot made a link to GRIZZLE DAZZLE which was some decorative spam. Unless it was modded into that....I hope it wasn't
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 5th, 2010, 08:11 PM       
I AGREE!

tadaoproducts.net
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Jan 5th, 2010, 08:46 PM       
I got one and it said "FUCKING HELL, LOOK AT ALL THESE BRASS FITTINGS, YOU IGNORANT FUCKS"

That's pretty personalized.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 5th, 2010, 09:19 PM       
I just got a computer virus warning complete with security messages and Windows Logos (official looking shit) that exhorted me to REMOVE THESE THREATS. NOW. Then my Norton software gave me a little popup telling me that an attempt to attack my computer was blocked.

HA HA MOFO'S! U LOOSE!
You may already be there.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 5th, 2010, 09:20 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
I've even had personalized spam. One spambot made a link to GRIZZLE DAZZLE which was some decorative spam. Unless it was modded into that....I hope it wasn't
I always forward the personal inbox spam to -RoG-. Let him handle it
WHAT'S THIS?!
Old Jan 5th, 2010, 09:22 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel Flagg View Post
I just got a computer virus warning complete with security messages and Windows Logos (official looking shit) that exhorted me to REMOVE THESE THREATS. NOW. Then my Norton software gave me a little popup telling me that an attempt to attack my computer was blocked.

HA HA MOFO'S! U LOOSE!
As soon as I see that I close that box and run spybot, adaware, and norton.

Shove that up your pipe virus bitches!
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 6th, 2010, 09:35 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentegarn View Post
As soon as I see that I close that box and run spybot, adaware, and norton.

Shove that up your pipe virus bitches!
You may already be there.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jan 6th, 2010, 10:22 AM       
Oh, that reminds me.

Saw this on the porch of a nearby house...

...still trying to figure out what the hell it's all about.
SKATASTIC
Old Jan 6th, 2010, 10:34 AM       
Haha, awesome
WHAT'S THIS?!
Old Jan 6th, 2010, 10:40 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
Oh, that reminds me.

Saw this on the porch of a nearby house...

...still trying to figure out what the hell it's all about.
I would think it was crystal clear. They are trying to tell you that pink toilet is female (though the fact that it is pink should have clued us in)
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jan 6th, 2010, 10:44 AM       
mm-hmm, mm-hmm....and the Christmas tree?