Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Mar 3rd, 2008, 08:38 PM       
The party we went to was in the heart of downtown baltimore, previous winner of the homicide capital of America award. It was a REALLY shitty house.
Mucho Porro
ElPila666 is probably a spambot
Old Mar 3rd, 2008, 09:21 PM       
I like your smooth Humphrey Bogart style
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Mar 3rd, 2008, 09:26 PM       
Yeah, that place looks like a dump. What kind of flooring is that in the first pic? Looks like the stuff they put in 70s style bathrooms.

That was very funny. Well done.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Mar 4th, 2008, 12:21 AM       
is that dog cool
The Wrong Melon Farmer

Sacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 4th, 2008, 02:25 AM       
It's not nice to call people names, Willie.
kitatsdiuqil
liquidstatik is probably a spambot
Old Mar 4th, 2008, 02:30 AM       
yeah man emilys a good friend of mien
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Mar 4th, 2008, 02:41 AM       
NOT WHAT I WAS TALKING BOUT
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Mar 4th, 2008, 08:43 AM       
When chojin sees this he's going to be so MAD!!!

My guess is he'll have smoke a cigarette to calm down
Hitler's Canoe!
Old Mar 4th, 2008, 08:44 AM       
In some kind of a basement.
Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Mar 4th, 2008, 01:43 PM       
Did you play DDR? That looks like a DDR party.
BlackHexen is probably a spambot
Old Mar 4th, 2008, 05:47 PM       
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YI5QykJUNm0 This is video about my outlook and my soul. Look and say that i'm something beautiful, piece of art, a sensitive look a like of angel etc etc etc

I also own this picture to executioneer. I'm sure you like this hat I don't usually dress like that, but it's in my genes to make clown from myself.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Mar 4th, 2008, 09:08 PM       
it was a drinking party, where people drink and have sex

it was also a nerd party, some people were playing Timesplitters ;<
The Wrong Melon Farmer

Sacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 4th, 2008, 09:43 PM       
Does everyone watch everyone else have sex? Is this some kind of Studio 54 scenario? Chojin you are an animal.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Mar 5th, 2008, 02:07 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin View Post

And eat chili-dawgs.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Mar 5th, 2008, 02:59 AM       
and hang out with the regular dawgs

OH GOD
Old Mar 5th, 2008, 04:31 AM       
i wish i could go to one of those parties

i'd be all drunk and frustrated and playing video games all by myself

itd be awesome
Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Mar 5th, 2008, 11:18 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin View Post

Wait wait, it's illegal to have a sex party and a nerd party at the same time. Are you sure you weren't moving between two different houses?
Hitler's Canoe!
Old Mar 5th, 2008, 11:54 AM       
Something here just doesn't add up.
was never good
Old Mar 6th, 2008, 12:21 AM       
well the sex comment was based on how seemingly everyone upstairs started having sex at the same time, around 2 am ;<

and some guy I know went and tag-teamed some chick and her sister in the basement ;<

and emu you are forgetting about furry parties, but this was definitely not one of those, either ;<

;< ;< ;<
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Mar 6th, 2008, 01:09 AM       
HOW DID ONE MAN TAG-TEAM TWO CHICKS?
The Unicorn
Old Mar 6th, 2008, 01:10 AM       
WAS IT LIKE MANKIND VS THE NEW AGE OUTLAWS FOR THE TAG TITLES AT SUMMERSLAM IN 1995?
GO AWAY DONT POST HERE

davinxtk is probably a spambot
Old Mar 6th, 2008, 01:27 AM       
i don't know if you can still link their pictures or if they put a stop to it but i'll give it a whirl and fix it if it breaks.

(1:02:34 AM): and i think i may have gone a little too far and let her know that i actually do hate her, on some level, just because she's female
(1:03:33 AM): and now she's being all kinds of sensitive about it
(1:03:53 AM): i hate women
The Wolf
Old Mar 6th, 2008, 01:43 AM       
I thought you got banned from this thread like 4 years ago.

Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 6th, 2008, 01:47 AM       
That was back when he was cute.

WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO YOU, DAVIN?
OH GOD
Old Mar 6th, 2008, 05:36 AM       
SANDWICHES HAPPENED