Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Oct 2nd, 2011, 11:38 AM       
Also, what you can get? Thanks.
DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 2nd, 2011, 03:50 PM       
ANYWAY, what does your contact do exactly? Does he defend FREEDOM?
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Oct 2nd, 2011, 05:41 PM       
Freedom and alcohol, I believe.
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Oct 2nd, 2011, 05:50 PM       
My panic attacks are back after being gone for years. All cuz of this fucking surgery. I hallucinate for 3 days straight, then get panic attacks that send me to the hospital. And my nose smells weird (like bad body odor) and yellow/red bloody mucus keeps coming out of my mouth hole. This bites.
Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 2nd, 2011, 05:50 PM       
Does he fly to Thailand frequently?

Koko: aw man I am sorry to hear that.
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Oct 2nd, 2011, 05:55 PM       
The worst part about it is, when I came out of the hallucinations, I realized that I had cut my hair to look like a lesbian and shaved off one side of my mustache/a lot of my beard. I had to cut the rest to even it out.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Oct 2nd, 2011, 06:37 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by k0k0 View Post
My panic attacks are back after being gone for years. All cuz of this fucking surgery. I hallucinate for 3 days straight, then get panic attacks that send me to the hospital. And my nose smells weird (like bad body odor) and yellow/red bloody mucus keeps coming out of my mouth hole. This bites.
quickly, make some more rom hacks while you're inspired
The Glum Cunt
Old Oct 2nd, 2011, 07:03 PM       
incoming:

Super Dick Fuck Asshole Bros Part 3: Revenge of the Nazi Pussy on Crystal Meth
Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Oct 2nd, 2011, 07:10 PM       
sounds rad
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Oct 2nd, 2011, 07:22 PM       
I WANT TO BE A DRUG SNIFFING DOG SO I CAN SNORT COKE ALL DAY LONG
Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Oct 2nd, 2011, 07:55 PM       
So, is Pub Lover dead or what
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Oct 2nd, 2011, 07:58 PM       
He leaves and comes back weeks/months at a time.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Oct 2nd, 2011, 08:04 PM       
Milhouse, you should listen to Roy Montgomery or Dadamah. I think you'd really enjoy them.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Oct 2nd, 2011, 09:39 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by k0k0 View Post
incoming:

Super Dick Fuck Asshole Bros Part 3: Revenge of the Nazi Pussy on Crystal Meth
You know by the third one they lose sight of what made the first two so great. It used to be about the SuperDick Fuck Asshole Brothers until they went all commercial
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 2nd, 2011, 09:46 PM       
40 OUNCE IN MY LAP AND I"M FREEZIN MY BALLS

so apparently i told a bus full of people that my ex girlfriend liked anal sex last weekend while i was really drunk

ugh
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 2nd, 2011, 10:04 PM       
Ok so here's what happened

Some girl I was with was talking about how anal sex is gross and blah blah blah (idk how the subject came up, i hope i didn't bring it up because that's such a grimey thing to bring up out of nowhere). so i VERY LOUDLY started to talk about how much my ex liked to have anal sex. granted, i was far from the only drunk person on the bus so hopefully everyone forgot about it

but those sober people must have been really grossed out at what an asshole i was being

basically i'm never drinking again ever
The Glum Cunt
Old Oct 2nd, 2011, 10:15 PM       
Hey, you're just bragging dude. Nothing wrong with that. And really, it doesn't matter if nobody you know was there. I was taking this chick to see some stupid statue of stevie ray vaugn downtown because she really loved him. There were tourists all over the place, so I pulled my dick out and pissed all over the statue. I wasn't gonna see any of them ever again and I didn't know any of them. And the chick was revolted, but hey, whatever.
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 2nd, 2011, 10:31 PM       
I HAVE SIMILAR EXP.

I finished up this fence today for a customer, then got stoned out of my mind. My other job calls and goes "Wanna work tonight at 5?" I say "Sure"

So I'm relaxing and I look at the clock and go "Fuck i'm gonna be late!" so I'm getting all my shit together, I have the wrong shoes and the wrong shirt, and I show up to work...

...2 and a half hours early.

Then I go check out petsmart for a good 2 hours (it was totally worth it), come back and this is how my first table goes:

"I'll have the filet, medium rare, asparagus and a house salad with honey mustard no onions or tomatoes."

"what"

It's the first time I've smoked in about 3 months, and it was a good $20 worth all at once. I originally wasn't working until 8PM at night the next day (32 hours to myself)
teacup of sunshine
Old Oct 2nd, 2011, 11:19 PM       
Every time someone brings up anal, all I can think of is that Tucker Max story where he plied a woman with seafood and booze and she ended up shitting all over him or something.
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 2nd, 2011, 11:27 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
Every time someone brings up anal, all I can think of is that Tucker Max story where he plied a woman with seafood and booze and she ended up shitting all over him or something.
boner initiate
NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Oct 2nd, 2011, 11:30 PM       
tucker max deserves to have all the poop in the world piled on top of him
teacup of sunshine
Old Oct 2nd, 2011, 11:35 PM       
There will always be Tucker Maxes in the world.
Prepare for time warp.
Old Oct 2nd, 2011, 11:52 PM       
so im reading posts on i-mockery forums and as im laughing I laugh so hard I start shitting wtf
teacup of sunshine
Old Oct 2nd, 2011, 11:56 PM       
I think Pram Maven needs to come back so you have a sense of purpose again