Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Sports & Health
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 3rd, 2009, 11:57 PM        2009 NFL Season
It's training camp, I know, but the season is almost upon us....

According to the blogs, Jeremy Maclin finally signed a 5 year deal, so he'll make it to camp only about 8 days late. This completes their rookie signings. Woot.

How are your teams doing with the '09 draft class?
You may already be there.
say what now?
Geggy is probably a spambot
Old Aug 4th, 2009, 01:22 AM       
I don't usually follow nfl during the offseason and I have no idea about the 09 draft players but I'm excited for the patriots now that tom brady is back. I'm also interested in seeing how the cinncinnati bengals will do this year. Cinco or whatever his name is went through transformation and he seems confident (and cocky) that his team will make it to the playoffs. It would be hilarious if the complete opposite has happened.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 4th, 2009, 05:29 AM       
"Romeo is Bleeding" (I kill me.)
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Aug 7th, 2009, 10:51 AM       
What'll be even worse about that is he gets something out of it.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Aug 7th, 2009, 11:21 PM       
Forget making stupidity illegal, it should be effing PAINFUL!
Mocker
El Blanco is probably a spambot
Old Aug 10th, 2009, 01:01 PM       
Tell Crabtree I am ranking him higher than any other rookie in my fantasy league. That's right, I'm saying he should get #1 over all type money.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Aug 10th, 2009, 01:09 PM       
He's gonna be waiting a loooooong time for that first paycheck, methinks.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Aug 13th, 2009, 03:08 PM       
I guess someone spotted Michael Vick at the Buffalo airport heading toward Rochester, NY(Bills training camp)
after enough bourbon ...
Old Aug 13th, 2009, 03:51 PM       
Wouldn't that be something? Vick and TO on the same squad.

The mind reels ....
SKATASTIC
Old Aug 13th, 2009, 05:55 PM       
I've been predicting this for some time now. We're going to bust O.J on weekends and bring back Scott Norward. Bad News Bills for the win.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Aug 13th, 2009, 09:34 PM       
Holy fucking shit. Jesus Mary and Joseph. Hell hath done FROZE OVER!!.

MICHAEL VICK IS AN EAGLE!!!!!!!!!

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4397938
SKATASTIC
Old Aug 14th, 2009, 10:55 AM       
Just read the news. Hopefully he fits in well with the Eagles. Football is going to be mighty entertaining this year.

Mocker
El Blanco is probably a spambot
Old Aug 14th, 2009, 12:01 PM       
Great. A backup QB that can start playing around week 6.

So, how about a second RB or maybe a veteran wideout, or a little more help for the defense?

Nope.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Aug 14th, 2009, 12:11 PM       
And the Eagles officially declare (without saying it directly) they plan to run the Wildcat offense :P

Honestly I thought he would play for Minnesota or Green Bay
after enough bourbon ...
Old Aug 14th, 2009, 02:04 PM       
Bad press .... here in Philly the ASPCA advocates are spitting nails, and a recent unscientific radio poll indicates that 70% of listeners think this was a bad idea.

Maybe not so much ... now the entire Philadelphia sports world is focused on Vick and the Eagles, where before, Rick Pitino and the Phillies were the hot topics of conversation.

This might be brilliant, in a "reality show" kind of way.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Aug 14th, 2009, 02:15 PM       
Shit, I'm happy he got any punishment at all. Sometimes excessive lynching makes the cause look bad.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Aug 14th, 2009, 03:42 PM       
In this singular case, the punishment may have worked. He had everything ... then had it all taken away, (even filing for bankruptcy protection) before the age of 30. So who knows, maybe he'll turn himself around.

We'll see .....
SKATASTIC
Old Aug 14th, 2009, 04:10 PM       
Maybe Vick can get a reality tv show on VH1 too. Then him and T.O. can get a power hour. We'll then have to sneak into the back of scenes on each show and it will be "almost" like we actually hung out.

I might need sleep.
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 15th, 2009, 06:27 PM       
Well Andy Reid already has two sons that are felons, so it makes sense to me in a way.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Aug 15th, 2009, 09:23 PM       
I wonder what the heck else the people yelling about Vick want.

He served significant time, lost millions of dollars, and more than likely nobody will ever give him an endorsement again. Karma already kicked this guy's ass up one side and down the other and people still feel he is somehow getting over.

I guess they won't be happy unless he is living in a gutter and it is on TV for their amusement.

What he did was horrible, yes. But he was tried, convicted, and served the sentence our justice system set for him. He paid his debt and he owes nothing else. Not to me, not to PETA, not to the ASPCA, not to anyone.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Aug 15th, 2009, 10:25 PM       
My head is with you, PG; my heart is with the animal-lovers. But when football season starts, I'll be cheering for the Eagles like the rest of the marching morons. That's football.

BTW, love the new avatar. "Have you tried the new Wiener Pork? It's Super Duty!"

@MJ - Yes, that's my take too - Reid can't afford to split hairs with "character" when he's got some "characters" of his own to deal with.

Last edited by Colonel Flagg : Aug 15th, 2009 at 10:28 PM. Reason: Lazy