Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Oct 4th, 2011, 11:17 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Robot II View Post
Will the alpha betas ever get there com up ins for what they did to the tri-lambs?
i thought they did at the end of the movie, like every time
Evil Robot
Evil Robot II is probably pretty okEvil Robot II is probably pretty okEvil Robot II is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 4th, 2011, 07:13 PM       
I mean the ones in real life
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Oct 4th, 2011, 07:51 PM       
oh well then in that case not ever
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Oct 8th, 2011, 01:13 AM       
Willie, why won't that Indian jackass stop calling me, and why won't he believe that I'm not "Edvward"
OH GOD
Old Oct 8th, 2011, 07:21 AM       
i'm not sure I believe you aren't either

IMPOSTOR
Evil Robot
Evil Robot II is probably pretty okEvil Robot II is probably pretty okEvil Robot II is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 16th, 2011, 01:40 AM       
What the fuck is chef ramsey's fucking problem? Why is he so angry was he beaten in the kitchen as a child?
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Oct 16th, 2011, 05:10 AM       
EVERY COOKING SHOW NEEDS ANGRY CUNTS

PRETTY MUCH SHOWS ARE ONLY INTERESTING IF THERE IS AT LEAST ONE ANGRY CUNT
OH GOD
Old Oct 16th, 2011, 05:38 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Robot II View Post
What the fuck is chef ramsey's fucking problem? Why is he so angry was he beaten in the kitchen as a child?
it's because he has super-sensitive hearing; whenever electronic equipment is running (like cameras etc) the high-frequency noise it makes gives him a splitting migraine #completelymadeup
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 16th, 2011, 09:27 PM       
willy is carl your favorite character on ATHF

because he's mine
OH GOD
Old Oct 16th, 2011, 09:41 PM       
probably, but i like all the main characters a lot. carl is best when something bad is about to happen to him
Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 19th, 2011, 08:20 PM       
Willie, this is a very late compliment on your avatar. It is fucking awesome. But here's the real deal! I have been watching the newest MLp episode constantly non stop, mainly starting off at the final lead in to Twilight snapping, and over the course I have warmed up to the Bear Beatdown since I'm very jaded to any non-sequitor in children's shows, and to Pinkie Pie's balloon basket.

Do I have a problem?
OH GOD
Old Oct 20th, 2011, 03:22 AM       
well i dont think it's a HUGE problem; i probably watched those parts two-three times a day for about a week and a half myself. but if you overdo it you won't want to watch it AT ALL later so make sure to mix some other stuff in there
Evil Robot
Old Oct 21st, 2011, 09:00 PM       
HOW MUCH LONGER UNTIL THE ARMY COMES HOME TO FIGHT THE PROTESTORS!!!????
OH GOD
Old Oct 21st, 2011, 10:16 PM       
after majestic-12 releases the gray death plague
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Oct 22nd, 2011, 12:09 PM       
I can't wait for that. I don't understand how they are allowed to camp out and protest but its illegal for the homeless to camp out there and disturb people.

Dear Willie, what's up with the Hoovervilles? They are a bunch of Hoovervillans.
OH GOD
Old Oct 22nd, 2011, 02:41 PM       
they're just mad the grinch stole their christmas
Evil Robot
Old Oct 26th, 2011, 01:02 AM       
So i had this weird dream where I was being chased by an unkown assailant and the entire chase took place inside a stairwell I was jumping fromlanding to landing over the railings and there was this other person there on my side running with me but I kept trying to punch him and my arms were asleep so the punches did nothing. Then we were outside but I couldnt run so I was crawling REALLY FAST and trying not to loose my balance then I was paddling a small pool raft across long island sound when all these sharks and stuff started swimming beneath me and them I was back jumping from stairway to stairway. I finally got to my car I coulndt et the keys in since my arms were still asleep but when I did the car wouldnt go very fast and the brakes didn't work.

Anyway my question is: If I dream Im at work should I still get paid?
OH GOD
Old Oct 26th, 2011, 01:25 AM       
only if you work at a sleep clinic
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Nov 1st, 2011, 03:25 AM       
Willie, did T-dog kick the bucket?
OH GOD
Old Nov 1st, 2011, 03:37 AM       
well he hasn't posted here since the 19th of september but he's been on facebook as recently as last week so i think he's probably okay just taking a break
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Nov 1st, 2011, 03:43 AM       
A break, wtf? What kind of indentured servitude is this?
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Nov 4th, 2011, 11:49 AM       
:marriage

You can play chess against him still.
SKATASTIC
Old Nov 5th, 2011, 11:07 AM       
Dear Willie,

Did you end up punching the world?
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Nov 5th, 2011, 12:29 PM       
Willie ain't answering his thread no more. Let's chaos this shit up!

Willie, can I chaos shit up in your thread?