Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Aug 15th, 2011, 06:04 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by k0k0 View Post
Is it a shitty pop punk band, ska punk, hardcore, or just good old fashioned punk? Because if it's pop punk you should just call yourself a bunch of backstreet boys.

ARTS AND CRAFTS POST PUNK
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 15th, 2011, 06:05 PM       
actually post arts n crafts punk

... core
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 15th, 2011, 06:11 PM       
Aaarg if you're not careful you might create the next big Williamsburg thing
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 15th, 2011, 06:15 PM       
Saranac you are so great give me all your secrets
NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Aug 15th, 2011, 06:19 PM       
FUCKIN WITH ME CUZ IM A TEEN AGER

WITH A LITTLE BIT OF A GOLD AND A PAGE UH
NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Aug 15th, 2011, 06:20 PM       
guys who wants to fight me
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 15th, 2011, 06:20 PM       
being a native virginian whenever somebody mentions williamsburg i think of williamsburg virginia

which is full of hipsters anyway but they all go to private college and have rich-ass parents and fuck them

one time i was supposed to spend the night at someone's house in williamsburg va and we were going to leave together the next morning but on my way down he fell asleep and i didn't know where he lived

so i slept in the car on the side of the road
NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Aug 15th, 2011, 06:22 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaarg View Post

which is full of hipsters anyway but they all go to private college and have rich-ass parents and fuck them
uh dude this is exactly the same as williamsburg, brooklyn but you probably know that already
Old Aug 15th, 2011, 06:24 PM       
i do my best to ignore large cities and just assume that everybody in all of them are horrible people i needn't even consider thinking about

but i guess any place with a large population of young people is made-up mostly of rich white kids so yeah that makes sense
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Aug 15th, 2011, 07:18 PM       
I will fight you Rongi if the winner gets the rest of the saranac. or if after we both get more saranac too.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Aug 15th, 2011, 07:42 PM       
williamsburg brooklyn isn't poor anymore? when did that happen?
NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Aug 15th, 2011, 07:46 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
williamsburg brooklyn isn't poor anymore? when did that happen?
THIS IS TRUE. Williamsburg used to be the spot to get heroin 10-15 years ago. Now it has gentrified to the point where anyone can walk around at 3 in the morning and not have to worry about getting shanked
Old Aug 15th, 2011, 07:55 PM       
what?! no more junkies?! there goes the fucking neighborhood!
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Aug 15th, 2011, 07:59 PM       
fuck, now you'll tell me queens is a resort.
Old Aug 15th, 2011, 08:07 PM       
all right so i'm packing and i'm doing the dvds because that's easy and entertaining and there are only like 300 instead of the five-fucking-billion books hidden in every corner of the house.

and i'm coming across a bunch of kung fu movies that i'm sure i've seen but i have zero memory of it and all the synopses are no help at all because all wuxias have the same goddamn plot, so i think they should really just list something memorable.
"jackie chan fights dude with white fan" - young master
"graphic rape scene ruins otherwise good movie" - iron-fisted monk
"fighting on ocean coast, donnie yen pokes out dude's eyes, tide comes in" - legend of the wolf
"bad english dub in which carter wong's character says 'japs' in every sentence" - the magnificent fist
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Aug 15th, 2011, 08:34 PM       
Here's a kung fu movie that everyone should see. It's terrible but funny/entertaining at the same time. I rented it when I was 18 and still remember it to this day.

One guy has his arms chopped off (even though one of his arms looks like a baby arm) and the other has his legs burned with acid. Anyways, the guy with legs wears him like a backpack and they fight like that. It's hilariously sad.
Old Aug 15th, 2011, 08:55 PM       
what crippled masters is great!

wait nevermind i knew that didn't sound familiar i was thinking of crippled avengers which is a shaw brothers film and i don't really remember much about it except that one of the guys is blind and one of the guys is "mentally handicapped" because they apparently squeezed his head in a vice and that made him stupid.

and maybe one's deaf and one's mute, i think they went kind of cop-out with the disabilities and the fighting may not have been very great.

but one of the guys uses large metal rings and it's pretty cool.
Old Aug 15th, 2011, 08:57 PM       
"Four of those who are crippled, a hawker who is blinded, a blacksmith made mute and deaf, a drifter who loses his legs, and a fighter who loses his sanity, band together to use their disabilities to the best of their advantage."

i remember there being five (an alternate title is "return of the 5 deadly venoms") and i don't know is the "fighter who loses his sanity" is the one that's made retarded by a vice, though!
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Aug 15th, 2011, 08:58 PM       
Sounds intriguing. I may have to find it.
Old Aug 15th, 2011, 09:17 PM       
the one you posted looks a little more, um, strange. this one's a shaw film so it's just silly (but well-done) wuxia.

i know there is some shaw brothers movie we saw around this time that had kind of slow, "swimmy" fighting. i can't remember if it was this one, though.
teacup of sunshine
Old Aug 15th, 2011, 09:34 PM       
I just watched some stupid "50 worst movies ever made" special on Netflix and Crippled Masters was one of them.
Old Aug 15th, 2011, 09:43 PM       
hahaha awesome
teacup of sunshine
Old Aug 15th, 2011, 09:49 PM       
the special sucked, though.
The Glum Cunt
Old Aug 15th, 2011, 09:52 PM       
So the special was probably one of the 50 worst specials ever made?
Old Aug 15th, 2011, 09:59 PM       
i would watch that

"50 worst 50 worst specials"