Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old May 19th, 2003, 04:51 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Robo
Coming from someone who's country allied hitler in WWII....
Somebody give this kid a fucking trophy . You are easily the dumbest person I've ever graced upon on a message board.
Legislacerator
ItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty ok
Old May 19th, 2003, 05:07 PM       
while it is quite true that robo is a fucky mcfucktard, he is correct. the rome-berlin axis did ally Italy with the third reich. however, what his feeble understanding could not possibly comprehend is that Mussolini really had little choice in the matter. as Hitler saw the Italian army as a liability instead of an asset, he would have only allowed italian nuetrality, which was what mussolini and the majority of italian citizens desired, under a martial treaty. this would have destroyed the already horrible italian economy, created a nationwide depression, and guaranteed famine the likes of which italy has never seen. therefore, robo blundered his way into a partially correct answer.

however, robo's attempted "insult" made absolutely no sense and i think it might be worth it to be a nazi for a day if i could gas him. after all, homosexuals were as much of a target as everyone else...

FS is probably a spambot
Old May 19th, 2003, 05:21 PM       
I made a :rant emoticon once:
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old May 19th, 2003, 05:25 PM       

cherriebeth is probably a spambot
Old May 23rd, 2003, 10:30 PM        Der Film wast sehr gut!
I thought the movie was excellent, given the time allotment, ect.
However, (and I hate it when the truth is strecthed tooooo far)
the movie portrayed Eva Braun as being the pursuer in the love relationship, but, from all I have read, Adolph met her at a photography studio wherein she worked and he pursued her. Also, that scene with Eva walking into the meeting and saying (about the new picture/poster of Adolph) 'I like it!' Interrupting the NaziMannerDing was quite uncharacteristic of Eva Braun. She was refined, polite, and modest, not insolent and outspoken as the film had portrayed her. Also, the movie did not mention that Adolph married Eva in the bunker at the end - I think, after spending an hour on Adolph and Eva's relationship, the movie should have at least mentioned that they got married. Ja, as we speak, Adolph and Eva are happy and in love in some Vahallen love nest.
There were other inconsistencies, but, I have taken enough of your time...

Salut, here's to you Eva and Adolph. Sieg Heil.
Les Waste is probably a spambot
Old May 23rd, 2003, 10:43 PM       

NOBODY WILL GET IT
Bobo Adobo is funnier and smarter than all of you, proven by the fact that he is currently in a high-paying and important government job where he earns a fat cash paycheck and much pussy. How did he get so famous and successful you ask? It's simple: he has never, in his entire life, watched one second of anime.
- Outerspacekid
Queen of the Beasts
Jeanette X is probably a spambot
Old May 25th, 2003, 12:37 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjavenom
He also read some book (i forgot what it was called, it's in the Rotten.com library) that details a "secret metting" of a convention of jews running the world, or something as such. He was under the impression that jews ran the world, so he wanted them all dead, so he could rise to power.
I believe you are thinking of "the Protocols of the Elders of Zion". Go here for more info: http://ddickerson.igc.org/protocols.html

cherriebeth is probably a spambot
Old May 25th, 2003, 12:17 PM       
Also, if interested in studying the mind of the Nazi, one can read Hitler's own work, 'Mein Kampf', wherein he explains his sentiments. Also, Leni Riefenstahl wrote and produced 'Triumph of the Will' which further reveals the Nazi mind.
Not to be missed is Alfred Rosenberg who was editor of the Nazi newspaper, 'Volkischer Beobachter'; he also wrote a few books which express quite well the thoughts of the Nazi.
And, of course, one must read Friedrich Nietzche whereby one can further understand the rudiments of Nazi idealogy.
And for the musically inclined, there is always Wagner who was and is a great stimulator of euphoric 'liebedasblitzkriegending'.

Gut buchen!

NIGhtMAre is probably a spambot
Old Jun 1st, 2003, 08:46 AM       
that looks like paul bearer. :/