Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 17th, 2005, 02:16 AM        ZSX2 contest
We've only had a few entries so far in the contest, so here's your chance to flex your creative muscle and show everyone that you know what zombies should look like. And for those of you who complained about the artwork in the game, what better way to show off those fatcats at Totally Screwed Software than by making a schnazzy zombie of your own? Send in those entries, people!

taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 17th, 2005, 11:44 PM       
let's say i ask a friend to do the pic, can i translate the game to his pc so that we can both have it?

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
The Wrong Melon Farmer

Sacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 18th, 2005, 12:16 AM       
So wait, it's a zombie drawing contest, or a zombie being destroyed drawing contest?
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 18th, 2005, 11:25 AM       
Quote:
let's say i ask a friend to do the pic, can i translate the game to his pc so that we can both have it?
If by translate you mean transfer, then yes, you can transfer the demo onto as many computers as you like.

Quote:
So wait, it's a zombie drawing contest, or a zombie being destroyed drawing contest?
It's a zombie being destroyed contest. A good-looking zombie is fine, but the best part of the picture should be the actual smashing of the zombie.[/quote]

was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jun 18th, 2005, 11:38 AM       
He means, if he wins, can he freely distribute copies of the retail game he won. And the answer is of course yes.
Funky Dynamite
Old Jun 18th, 2005, 10:21 PM       
As long as nobody catches you.

Now with less sodium!

Immortal Goat is probably a spambot
Old Jun 20th, 2005, 03:44 PM       
Working on an entry for this. Not too big into zombies, but drawing something getting violently smashed is always fun.