Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Ass Happy
Yggdrasill sucks
Old Apr 30th, 2007, 03:41 AM        Everclear
Hey guys! Well I have not been posting on this site for a long time because.... well the boards felt like they had been overrun. By overrun I mean retards like zeldasbiggestfan seemed to be in every other post and uhm.. well I can't remember because i'm really drunk but i'm hoping the cool posters drove those people out. I've been reading the board recently and I don't think i've seen a single ZBF post.

Anyway i'm here to say that i'm an alcoholic. And i'm really wondering what the best way to drink that Everclear is. I know it's 95% alcohol but should it be diluted with some kind of mixed drink or should i just grin and bear it? I can drink pretty much anything but 95% seems really high and i'm not sure how to proceed.

DO I LOOK STRONG ENOUGH TO DRINK EVERCLEAR OUT OF THE BOTTLE? I may look weak but I can KICK ASS!

Also Noob3 you make me lol, and I think Kahljorn rules!(I don't think you two even like each other lol), sorry if you guys dislike me though haha
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 30th, 2007, 08:49 AM       
The only way I "drink" Neverclear is if it is a jello shot.

The best way in my opinion would be to just shoot it. Mixing it will only make the drink taste like ass unless you add a good bit of powdered sugar/lemon juice/lime juice/salt.

Fuck those clear liquids as far as I'm concered, especially vodka.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Apr 30th, 2007, 11:08 AM       
MUSIC FORUM

oh wait whoops n/m
Banned

Womti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucks
Old Apr 30th, 2007, 02:19 PM       
I drink yukon jack which is 110 proof (same) you fucking WEAKLING
everclear tastes like shit
Antagonistic Tyrannosaur
Sethomas is probably a spambot
Old Apr 30th, 2007, 03:43 PM       
110 proof is not the same as 95%, genius.

SETH ME IMPRIMI FECIT
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Apr 30th, 2007, 11:07 PM       
you know what's hard to do straight shots of

chartreuse
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Apr 30th, 2007, 11:25 PM       
The only advice I can give is be careful not to drink it too quickly. Made sure you feel the effects of the previous shot/glass/whatever before you have any more or your experience will probably something like: Sober > Plastered > asleep, in about as long as that took to read.
Ass Happy
Yggdrasill sucks
Old May 1st, 2007, 07:53 PM       
Thanks for the advice guys!

i'll get right on it.
OH GOD
Old May 1st, 2007, 08:07 PM       
i've never had everclear but it seems kind of pointless to buy something that is 190 proof and then dilute it back down to whatev. proof with mixers

maybe a coke or pepsi chaser after a shot, but that'd be about as far as i'd go with it
OH GOD
Old May 1st, 2007, 08:07 PM       
haha or mix it w/ red bull
Antagonistic Tyrannosaur
Old May 1st, 2007, 09:04 PM       
I used to do shots of everclear with vodka as a chaser.

SETH ME IMPRIMI FECIT
OH GOD
Old May 1st, 2007, 09:07 PM       
what kind of vodka
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old May 1st, 2007, 11:14 PM       
actually, I think noob3's a swell fellow and we've even conversed on several different occasions.
derrida is probably a spambot
Old May 2nd, 2007, 09:03 AM       
Only drink straight everclear if you are trying to impress someone, this is the only conceivable reason to intentionally damage your mucous membranes in such a manner.

It's really supposed to be for making your own sambuca and shit, or for putting on watermelons and other culinary type purposes. Also making hash.
Antagonistic Tyrannosaur
Old May 2nd, 2007, 02:30 PM       
I dunno, probably Smirnoff's. I was raised on Dmitry--The Angry Vodka.

SETH ME IMPRIMI FECIT
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old May 2nd, 2007, 06:53 PM       
When I was a kid, the grocery store near where i lived didn't lock up the grey goose or belvedere or le citron or knob creek or any of the fancy liquors or wine.

Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old May 5th, 2007, 12:45 AM       
When I worked at a liquor store way back when, I had a 45 year old russian sailor come in one day and school me on vodka.

He slowly went down the line picking up the bottles, and telling me where they were from and why you shouldn't buy them. We went through Smirnoff, Stoli(chnaya), Kettle One, Armadale, and everything in between. He paused as he picked up the Absolut bottle and with a thick russian accent he says, "This.. This my friend is the best vodka. If you buy vodka, buy this vodka."

I wanted to question him about why that one and not the super expensive ones, why Absolut and not Greygoose, why all the "in soviet russia" jokes that had recently been beaten to death?

I didn't ask him anything though, I just figured the vodka cologne he was wearing validated what he said.
OH GOD
Old May 5th, 2007, 01:06 AM       
was it the 100 proof stuff maybe he just liked the harder stuff
Role Assigner
Old May 5th, 2007, 01:39 AM       
I'm pretty sure it was just the brand Absolut he was talking about. He said it was the smoothest, made very well, and never left him with a hang over.

I typically stay away from all vodka BECAUSE of the hang over it gives me. I'll admit I haven't really tried too many vodkas though. They all smell like rubbing alcohol
OH GOD
Old May 5th, 2007, 02:13 AM       
ketel one is awesomely smooth for a vodka, i'd recommend trying it at least once

it's almost a SIPPING vodka
Banned

Womti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucks
Old May 7th, 2007, 12:23 AM       
I LOVE vodka
it just doesnt like me
Antagonistic Tyrannosaur
Old May 7th, 2007, 02:22 AM       
Years ago my mother was watching some Martha Stewart-like show and they showed how to liven up the presentation of vodka. What they did was put a small bottle of really nice stuff in an empty milk carton, put in flowers and filled it with water then froze it. Presto, a block of ice with flowers and really cold vodka! I totally want to do that with a cheap plastic bottle of Darkeyes or something. I like to be ironic.

SETH ME IMPRIMI FECIT
BANNED

Old May 10th, 2007, 11:36 PM       
sounds kind of queerish
Ass Happy
Yggdrasill sucks
Old May 14th, 2007, 06:52 AM       
Everyone,

I'm
Ass Happy
Yggdrasill sucks
Old May 14th, 2007, 07:41 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yggdrasill View Post
Everyone,

I'm

Damn. Ok I am severely wasted. Here is what I want to say to everyone who responded;

Ok you guys, I am very thankful for all the advice you gave on everclear. Unfortunetly, I tried to purchase some and found out about one week ago that everclear is illegal in Idaho. I went to the official site(liquor.idaho.gov) about 3 months ago and they list a price and say that it is available which is the only reason I asked in the first place. But the people working at the liquor store say it is outlawed here.

Right now I am drunk off of a complete bottle of captain morgan tattoo. It tastes like Dr. Pepper mixed with cedar trees!

I want to thank everyone for the advice... I WILL try it out in other states.