Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Feb 25th, 2009, 03:19 PM       
I just got back from a very, very long walk with my dog. I have blisters now

Some asshole in a semi hit his air brake shortly as he passed (no good reason for it). The dog hit the deck and went nuts. I hate people who go out of their way to see if they can distract a service dog who's on-duty. Fuckers.
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 25th, 2009, 03:28 PM       
Sounds like a pretty nice fella.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Feb 25th, 2009, 03:31 PM       
From the "Whiplash Awards" at mlaw.org:

The Case of . . .
"Blind Justice"

Susan Faith and Reverend Ian Faith, Plaintiffs, v. Southeastern Guide Dogs, Inc., Defendant, in the Manatee Circuit Court

An impoverished blind man named Vernon Henley was thrilled when he received the gift of a seeing-eye dog. The two took their maiden voyage to a shopping mall, where they came upon Susan Faith. The woman saw them coming, but did not move out of their way because she "wanted to see if the dog would walk around me." The dog tugged at his leash, but Henley didn't change directions fast enough, accidentally stepping on Faith's toe and breaking it. Faith could not believe the gall of the blind man. After learning that Henley had no money, Faith sued the dog's owner, Southeastern Guide Dogs, for "loss of earning capacity . . . and mental pain and suffering." Her husband, Reverend Ian Faith (yes, Reverend), felt he also deserved compensation for the loss of his wife's care, comfort, and consortium. The Faiths refused Southeastern's offer to cover $5,000 worth of medical bills. Vernon Henley died, but the couple kept the faith and soldiered on with their case.

The Verdict, Please . . .
After a newspaper article about the lack of faith shown by the plaintiffs, the couple was inundated with furious phone calls. Reverend and Ms. Faith then decided to be good Christians and they turned the other cheek. After dropping their claim, their born-again law firm, Mulock, Thompson, and Little, followed suit and donated $1,000 to Southeastern Guide Dogs.
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 25th, 2009, 03:37 PM       
Hmmmmm
teacup of sunshine
Old Feb 25th, 2009, 03:49 PM       
On the other hand, while we were walking we came upon this excellent dead hawklike thing.

Egg
Old Feb 25th, 2009, 03:53 PM       
I hate birds.
No pity for the wretched fiends.
teacup of sunshine
Old Feb 25th, 2009, 03:55 PM       
you're in a good mood today.
Egg
Old Feb 25th, 2009, 03:56 PM       
No, just medicated.
Heavily.
Egg
Old Feb 25th, 2009, 03:58 PM       
I did however find a heavy metal song about telling a girl to shave her arm pits.
Danish people are great.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Feb 25th, 2009, 04:31 PM       
YNGWIE
Egg
Old Feb 25th, 2009, 04:32 PM       
I still have no clue where the fuck that came from.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Feb 25th, 2009, 04:33 PM       
IT CAME FROM YOUR NEED TO ROCK.
Egg
Old Feb 25th, 2009, 04:35 PM       

This is your brain on drugs kids.
Just say no.
Mucho Porro
ElPila666 is probably a spambot
Old Feb 25th, 2009, 05:19 PM       
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 25th, 2009, 05:58 PM       
Yesterday I saw a big hawk teaching a little hawk how to fight in the air. The big one was doing all kinds of upside down claws up attacks. Pretty cool.
teacup of sunshine
Old Feb 25th, 2009, 06:04 PM       
Stupid blisters.
Sapper Whacker
JJ_Maniac is probably a spambot
Old Feb 25th, 2009, 07:11 PM       
I didn't know you were blind.
Sapper Whacker
Old Feb 25th, 2009, 07:17 PM       
Incidentally, I am back after finding a job, a girlfriend, and a new apartment. I'm sure no one missed me, or noticed I was gone. Whee.
teacup of sunshine
Old Feb 25th, 2009, 07:39 PM       
I'm not blind, I'm a gimp.

The bf just came back inside to report that our drunken neighbor is peeing out his back door about 6 feet from ours. Fantastic.
Sapper Whacker
Old Feb 25th, 2009, 07:42 PM       
My mistake. He can pee six feet? Colour me impressed.
EDIT: I just realized blind people cannot use forums.
teacup of sunshine
Old Feb 25th, 2009, 07:44 PM       
I hope he can't. His door is 6 feet from ours.

He's the kind of fella whose general alcohol aura about knocks you over when he waddles over to talk to you
Sapper Whacker
Old Feb 25th, 2009, 07:46 PM       
Counter him by wearing oppressive amounts of crappy perfume. It will drive him away in an instant. Or make an even fouler odor by mixing with the alcohol. Either way, it will send him off.
teacup of sunshine
Old Feb 25th, 2009, 07:49 PM       
I don't know, he kind of operates in his own alternate reality, where neighbors' yards are good places for automotive repair and the world is your pissoir.
Sapper Whacker
Old Feb 25th, 2009, 07:52 PM       
The world is your pissoir for every man. That is why the "urine delivery system" is designed like a fire hose. Some places are just more inconvenient than others.
teacup of sunshine
Old Feb 25th, 2009, 08:02 PM       
yeah, well, c'etait fucké.

Or something to that extent.