Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Sports & Health
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 7th, 2010, 10:11 AM       
I am pulling for the Saints because (as I have said repeatedly before) I am a big Drew Brees fan from back when he carried Purdue on his back.

I think the Saints have a good chance, but I cannot count out the experience the Colts have.

Can't wait till kickoff.
say what now?
Geggy is probably a spambot
Old Feb 7th, 2010, 12:06 PM       
I'm looking forward to tebow's controversial pro-life commercial more than anything else.

Funny how new orleans and purdue's color both are black and gold and brees has had success with both teams. I want saints but colts will probably win.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Feb 7th, 2010, 12:14 PM       
I was beginning to wonder if anybody was gonna thread this shit

REGGIE WAAAAAAYNE
tho i actually wouldn't mind if the saints won Neither one is my team

not many people have shown up at my house yet, there's only three of us so far. We were laughing our asses at Rob Schneider and co. showing up at some ESPN shindig. when they asked him who he thought would win, he acted like he was PONDERING and used the final results from the EA superbowl simulation
Banned

Womti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucks
Old Feb 7th, 2010, 01:38 PM       
I'm bummed out that the pats aren't in the Super Bowl this year. I've been bummed since they lost to the Giants a few years back
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 7th, 2010, 01:42 PM       
I'm still bitter so I'm definitely rooting for the Colts even though I have really no desire to watch this game.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Feb 7th, 2010, 05:34 PM       
we've got cbs on right now

getting annoyed with this CALLOWAY DIABLO EDGE bullshit and we're already had to make another beer/food run and its not even kickoff :/

commentators are babbling about sean peyton nonstop. WE GET IT, GUYS
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 7th, 2010, 06:26 PM       
I have heard enough of "Archie Manning used to play for the Saints".

"Jerome Bettis is from Detroit" thinks they need to back off a bit.

Also, the new McD's nothing but net < the old one
Ancient Mariner
Old Feb 7th, 2010, 06:55 PM       
fun game so far

harper and bush are on the ball, manning and wayne's not letting us down
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 7th, 2010, 08:50 PM       
Saints need a big stop when they have the lead. :duh
You may already be there.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 7th, 2010, 09:02 PM       
Jesus, this is a great game!
after enough bourbon ...
Old Feb 7th, 2010, 09:24 PM       
Wait, what was that? (2-pointer is good (?!?) making it a 7 point NO lead)
after enough bourbon ...
Old Feb 7th, 2010, 09:29 PM       
GAME OVER!!!!!
WHAT'S THIS?!
Old Feb 7th, 2010, 10:26 PM       
That was the third best Super Bowl I have seen in my opinion (Rams vs. Titans being the most exciting, and last years coming in second). I am really glad for Drew Brees. I was sure he would be a great player even when he played for Purdue. Feels good to get one right now and then
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 7th, 2010, 10:33 PM       
WE WIUN WE WIN!Q!!!!
after enough bourbon ...
Old Feb 8th, 2010, 09:34 AM       
Have you been drinking, MJ?
after enough bourbon ...
Old Feb 8th, 2010, 09:36 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentegarn View Post
That was the third best Super Bowl I have seen in my opinion [...]
But more importantly, that halftime show must have ranked at or near the top for most entertaining. No "twists", no wardrobe malfunctions, just Roger and Pete.

Effing awesome.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Feb 8th, 2010, 11:08 AM       
That 2 point conversion was crazy. We were watching the replays yelling that he had it.....the dude caught it while breakdancing pretty much.

I think my favorite commercial was the Dorritos one with Jim in the gym.

I was rooting for the Saints to win just because it was their first. Mardi Gras is going to be insane this year I'm sure.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Feb 8th, 2010, 04:42 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
Mardi Gras is going to be insane this year I'm sure.
Mardi Gras has already begun.
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 8th, 2010, 09:24 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentegarn View Post
I watched Man vs. Food instead of the halftime show, I hate halftime shows
I watched the entire Puppy Bowl VI halftime show which consisted of kittens playing for 20 minutes.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Feb 10th, 2010, 08:54 AM       
I wonder to which third-world country they're sending the Super Bowl XLIV Champions: Indianapolis Colts shirts.