Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Sep 24th, 2009, 05:34 PM       
Why so serious, basically
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Sep 24th, 2009, 05:35 PM       
It's funny, cause you are the one all serious.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Sep 24th, 2009, 05:35 PM       
Bias is not the same as lying outright, and its not our government.

the important thing about the government lying is not that the governments lie, but that there is something else to discover. Kind of like when you lied about being a girl it wasn't just the lie about the girl that was important, it was that behind that lie there's a truth to be discovered. The truth that you're a boy.

see? Now we can go on to discover more truths about the moon like that it can support life or that maybe aliens already live there or maybe the illuminati retires there :O
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Sep 24th, 2009, 05:37 PM       
No bu tif I had known that you had a conspiracy website I wouldn't be wasting my time posting all of my dearest ideas on this website just so unbelievers like guitar woman could blast them with her unenlightened mind.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Sep 24th, 2009, 05:37 PM       
Quote:
"I REFUSE TO AKNOWLEDGE APATHY OR THE POSSIBILITY THAT I COULD BE WRONG, SO I AM JUST GOING TO CALL YOU OUT FOR VARIOUS UNRELATED PERSONALITY FLAWS!"
I guess this is basically just acting like a poster on I-Mockery, though

Sorry, legitimate crazies
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Sep 24th, 2009, 05:38 PM       
I guess the most important thing to discover is why anyone should give a shit
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Sep 24th, 2009, 05:39 PM       
Why shouldn't we give a shit you emo fag?
BANNED

Old Sep 24th, 2009, 05:39 PM       
Really think about this guitar woman:
When everybody found out that you weren't the girl that you pretended to be, what did it mean? Really, when you think about it, people's minds were probably spinning, the fact that you're not the girl that you said you were doesn't necessarily mean anything about you. You could've been another girl: An ugly one, maybe a crippled one, or a retarded one. or you could've been a hermaphrodite. Or you coulda been an old lady trying to scam on young dudes, or a girl who wished to remain anonymous and unidentified. We just don't know. It wasn't until certain persons really put aside their preconceptions that we could discover the true truth

but the most important thing was when it was announced to the world that it was all a sham. THINGS CHANGED GUITAR WOMAN. YOU SHOULD KNOW.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Sep 24th, 2009, 05:42 PM       
Quote:
Why shouldn't we give a shit you emo fag?
Because landing on the moon isn't even remotely important? I mean, we beat the Russians in a dick-waving contest, but who cares anymore?

Now, lying about waltzing around on a rock in space carries significantly less weight than, say, blowing up two skyscrapers and one funny-shaped building and killing thousands of people. I could see people caring about that and get why.

I don't think the government was behind 9/11, though. That's just retarded.
BANNED

Old Sep 24th, 2009, 05:42 PM       
if you're so apathetic about it why are you here condemning us for it?

Shouldn't you be off not caring about it somewhere?
BANNED

Old Sep 24th, 2009, 05:45 PM       
Quote:
Lying about waltzing around on a rock in space carries significantly less weight than, say, blowing up two skyscrapers and one funny-shaped building and killing thousands of people.
it challenges all of the scientific discoveries and decisions they have made about the moon and space since then. A few thousand people dying is less important than that. Thousands of people die all the time: discovering the true truth about space can only happen so many times...

Quote:
I don't think the government was behind that, though. That's just retarded.
But I thought EVERYBODY knew that guberments lie.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 24th, 2009, 05:45 PM       
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Sep 24th, 2009, 05:46 PM       
Well, I was asking a question, and you responded by saying that I lied about being a girl and the government is evil and I also was a stupid head and other mean stuff. I think I'm within my right to be a little defensive.

I should probably be painting my house, kahl, but I just woke up and want to finish my omelette.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Sep 24th, 2009, 05:47 PM       
Space sucks

Unless Kubrick is involved, and even then the best part was the ape-men learning to use weapons to wreck shit
BANNED

Old Sep 24th, 2009, 05:49 PM       
You're SUCH a little adult!

Did I say the government was evil?

Lets say your mom lied to you about being a girl your whole life, since you were a little kid she told you that you were a little girl. but finally when you got older and saw another girls vagina y ou realized that you had a penis and you were actually a boy. Don't you think that would change things, and wouldn't you like to know that you're actually male and not female?
I mean think about it then you could start wearing pants instead of skirts, you wouldn't have to wear bras and you could play football. That's exactly like the importance of finding out that our government lied about going to the moon and then reported all these scientific discoveries (which can be akin to you wearing skirts) which weren't actually true to the fact!
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Sep 24th, 2009, 05:50 PM       
I THINK WE GOT OVER ME NOT BEING A GIRL ABOUT THREE YEARS AGO, JUTTIN

FEEL FREE TO MENTION IT EVERY TIME I HAPPEN TO POST, THOUGH
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Sep 24th, 2009, 05:53 PM       
I also don't think your analogy is very good, because I would probably just be confused and need lots of therapy for a while and they'd put me in a foster home away from my mommy.

IF YOU WANT A METAPHOR OUT OF THAT, THE GUBMENT (MY MOM) SHIT ON THE ECONOMY (LIED ABOUT MY GENDER) SO I AM MOVING TO AUSTRALIA (GETTING PUT IN FOSTER CARE)

Foster's is Australian for beer, too! Ho ho ho!

It's skunky beer, though.

Last edited by Guitar Woman : Sep 24th, 2009 at 10:40 PM.
BANNED

Old Sep 24th, 2009, 05:54 PM       
i was only trying to help you understand the importance of this by using an example that you would understand.

Quote:
Space sucks

Unless Kubrick is involved, and even then the best part was the ape-men learning to use weapons to wreck shit
Nobody cares about what you like.
BANNED

Old Sep 24th, 2009, 05:55 PM       
Quote:
because I would probably just be confused and need lots of therapy for a while and they'd put me in a foster home away from my mommy.
Therapy=Scientific studies to discover the truth
Foster home away from mommy=India.

lol
or scientists who don't lie.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Sep 24th, 2009, 05:55 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
I'm actually in the middle of a "movie" called "A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Moon". Nothing to interesting yet. They talk about the Van Allen Belt, but I haven't read too much on it to decide if it would have killed them or not.
Just watch this instead. Its way better.

Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Sep 24th, 2009, 05:56 PM       
I care.
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Sep 24th, 2009, 06:51 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
So my question is, if we didn't fake the moon landing, how did fucking indians find water on the moon?

I thought there was nothing left to go there for?

Either Americans are dipshits or they faked the moon landing

(or i guess that story could be fake or the science that made the discovery could be flawed but yea, given these aren't true...)
You didn't read the whole article because it states that there was water found in the moon rocks that were brought back but it was assumed that they had been contaminated and the water was from the earth's air, which I don't think is true if this article really is from this year because I've heard about water in lunar soil and have even seen a special on television that showed how it could be extracted from lunar dust.
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Sep 24th, 2009, 06:52 PM       
That and what kind of a name is "Sunshine?"
BANNED

Old Sep 24th, 2009, 07:10 PM       
Quote:
You didn't read the whole article because it states that there was water found in the moon rocks that were brought back but it was assumed that they had been contaminated and the water was from the earth's air
Yea, which makes them retarded scientists because they didn't go back to check their answer which they hadn't tested for and just assumed that there wasn't water based on the assumption that the water that was in the rocks must've come from earth's air.
This is in reference to what the initial scientists supposedly thought.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 24th, 2009, 07:15 PM       
NASA, the same people who erased over the original moon landing tapes because they needed them to record something else. I have yet to find out what that something else was. Yes, that was what they said.