Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Aug 25th, 2009, 12:12 AM       
Quote:
He basicaly gave you a big "talk to the hand" Kal.
lol yea it was worth it.

the best part was that he actually thought i believed the moon landing was a hoax and was like fighting for his cause all vigilantly and shit.
Administrator
doopa is probably a spambot
Old Aug 25th, 2009, 02:46 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Boogie View Post
So how about the one where Anti-virus software companies are actually making viruses so they won't run out of a job?
wow i never heard of that. that's brilliant and believable
Administrator
doopa is probably a spambot
Old Aug 25th, 2009, 02:52 AM       
sorry for instigating the fighting guys- kiss and makeup

yeah WTC stuff is very interesting for sure

Goldman Sachs market manipulation- anyone read up on that?

more more more
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 25th, 2009, 03:30 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by doopa View Post
wow i never heard of that. that's brilliant and believable
Yeah, but everything's believable to you.

Edit:

Mocker
Big Papa Goat is probably a spambot
Old Aug 25th, 2009, 03:50 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zomboid View Post
I don't really believe any conspiracy theories, but I reeeeally enjoy the nazi occult stuff. Even if it's all bullshit, it's cool to read about.
I'd believe anything about the nazis being into occult shit. Beyond being really bad guys, they were also German, which means they were crazy.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Aug 25th, 2009, 04:21 AM       
lol

Quote:
sorry for instigating the fighting guys- kiss and makeup
its fine. i like arguing.

papa goats thread reminded me of this one station... does anybody here ever listen to coast to coast with some douche bag? George nory or somethin i dunno. There's always interesting conspiracy bullshit on there.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 25th, 2009, 07:07 AM       
Quote:
So how about the one where Anti-virus software companies are actually making viruses so they won't run out of a job?

I was reminded of it after seeing that story about the reporter in Brazil accused of orchestrating crimes so he could film them for his show.

I put that one under the larger umbrella of large companies squeezing every last drop of money they can from their dirty rag of morality. They make machinery designed to break after the warranty ends, they could cure aids but prefer to make extremely expensive drugs to combat it instead etc.

Also, how about some Communist Conspiracies?

Insider tip: while not doing it via fluoridated water or assassinations of TV personalities, yes, communists are looking to take over the world.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Aug 25th, 2009, 07:49 AM       
hahah you don't say!
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Aug 25th, 2009, 01:04 PM       
There are some conspiracies out there that are just a little too crazy.

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 25th, 2009, 02:00 PM       
There's no such thing as "too crazy" in this thread.

BANNED

Old Aug 25th, 2009, 04:43 PM       
Quote:
They make machinery designed to break after the warranty ends
Yea, it does seem like that happens a lot. I always thought it was ridiculous that things break so soon after purchasing them, whereas in the "old days" things would last forever.
But did you know that this was actually an influence on the great depression and on our recovery from it? Because back then you would buy a car and you wouldn't have to buy a car for 20 + years. So what happens when everybody owns a car or a refrigerator and it never breaks forever? Nobody is buying more stuff, unless they're rich, so you get periods of stagnancy in the buying of certain products. So then they had to start having like "Editions" of cars or whatever with new features to entice people into buying them; and eventually they stopped making them last 20 years + so that people would have to buy new cars, and the factories could keep producing.
mmm muffins
Wiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 25th, 2009, 04:52 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
Yea, it does seem like that happens a lot. I always thought it was ridiculous that things break so soon after purchasing them, whereas in the "old days" things would last forever.
But did you know that this was actually an influence on the great depression and on our recovery from it? Because back then you would buy a car and you wouldn't have to buy a car for 20 + years. So what happens when everybody owns a car or a refrigerator and it never breaks forever? Nobody is buying more stuff, unless they're rich, so you get periods of stagnancy in the buying of certain products. So then they had to start having like "Editions" of cars or whatever with new features to entice people into buying them; and eventually they stopped making them last 20 years + so that people would have to buy new cars, and the factories could keep producing.
It probably depends which country or how expensive the Item you bought is. Lets say you bought something more expensive and Made In Deutchland, well you can expect it to last long. As opposed to something made in China that you just bought for a fraction of the price. As may be the case, most electronics are made there anyway, so I can see why they had reliability issues. It may be a case of Price and quality. Also not everything made before was more reliable. Would you dare to drive cross country on a Model-T (even if it was brand new) today? I think not, simply because the average modern family vehicle is more reliable. ^.^

But in a way, some things made back then were more reliable, like fridges. They could practically survive a nuclear blast O.o
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Aug 25th, 2009, 04:56 PM       
Quote:

I was reminded of it after seeing that story about the reporter in Brazil accused of orchestrating crimes so he could film them for his show.
I have no proof but I always thought if you used norton per se and then didn't renew it but instead you got some other anti-virus software the original anti-virus program would then deploy viruses, malware and spyware onto your computer.
Funky Dynamite
Old Aug 25th, 2009, 05:02 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
I have no proof but I always thought if you used norton per se and then didn't renew it but instead you got some other anti-virus software the original anti-virus program would then deploy viruses, malware and spyware onto your computer.
People, please. Don't let a lack of proof, or anything else, prevent you from posting any kind of conspiracy theory in this thread.

I heard that the popular insecticide, Off!, works in such a way that when it kills bugs, it mixes with their decomposing bug bodies and gives off a phermone that attracts more bugs!

say what now?
Geggy is probably a spambot
Old Aug 25th, 2009, 05:52 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Papa Goat View Post
I'd believe anything about the nazis being into occult shit. Beyond being really bad guys, they were also German, which means they were crazy.
I'm pretty sure it was the americans who had orginated nazism. I could be wrong though.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Aug 25th, 2009, 06:02 PM       
I'm pretty sure you are wrong.

This whole thread has got me watching 911 conspiracy movies again. Loose changed put out a third and final cut.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Aug 25th, 2009, 06:05 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geggy View Post
I'm pretty sure it was the americans who had orginated nazism. I could be wrong though.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maurice_Barr%C3%A8s

BANNED

Old Aug 25th, 2009, 06:28 PM       
Quote:
It probably depends which country or how expensive the Item you bought is. Lets say you bought something more expensive and Made In Deutchland, well you can expect it to last long. As opposed to something made in China that you just bought for a fraction of the price.
Did people buy a lot of cars and electronics from china and Germany during the 1920-30's?
and that may just be the case but I've never heard that cars from germany are more reliable than cars from other places.

Quote:
As may be the case, most electronics are made there anyway, so I can see why they had reliability issues.
Yea, and these companies do well because they have a constant demand for cheap, replaceable items. But this is years after the great depression which was the subject of my paragraph. Was china one of the major electronics producers during the great depression?
One of the problems during the last great depression is that people made durable items so durable that there was no incentive to buy other ones, which caused the demand for more production to go down, and the demand for sales persons as well.

but now that is different, and largely because of that reason.

Quote:
Would you dare to drive cross country on a Model-T (even if it was brand new) today? I think not, simply because the average modern family vehicle is more reliable. ^.^
Would you drive a modern family vehicle in the 1930's? I think not, simply because they didn't fucking exist.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Aug 25th, 2009, 06:35 PM       
I always thought that BMW and VW were some of the most reliable cars in the world.
BANNED

Old Aug 25th, 2009, 06:39 PM       
Oh man you guys probably remember that conspiracy about history only actually starting in about 1500ad and all that other time was invented by historians and anthropologists, right? i think I saw that here first..

anyway here's some more similar theories!
Okay so first there's the theory that the entire world is STUCK IN TIME. We all live in an "iron prison" and it is still roman times before the crucifixion of jesus.

then there's this other theory about how in the 1950's the sun actually expanded into a red giant (which promptly consumed the earth) but an interplanetary counsel of aliens decided to save us basically putting us into some kind of other dimension or an illusion called the "Christ" or "Thoth" grid and now we just live in that time period until we awaken and become amazing also thoth the ancient dude who was also hermes and some other dudes went into this christ grid.

all facts.

also there's this one last conspiracy theory about how our government purposefully falsified the history of the world and industry by ruining the economies of advanced countries like china and germany during the early 1920's and that actually a great amount of high technological items were available fromm these countries and the united states just stole their ideas and made crappy versions of their cars and also they didn't tell us about this time hole that you could use to travel to the future of china and buy modern automobiles in the 1920's and to this day they still hide knowledge of this time hole so that we can't stop hitler because he invented the time hole in the 1980's
BANNED

Old Aug 25th, 2009, 06:41 PM       
Quote:
I always thought that BMW and VW were some of the most reliable cars in the world.
Depends on what you mean by reliable when it comes to volkswagons. Especially during the 1930's.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Aug 25th, 2009, 06:41 PM       
Don't forget the conspiracy that Samurais were highly trained killing machines.
BANNED

Old Aug 25th, 2009, 06:47 PM       
Don't forget the conspiracy that you're not an idiot.
BANNED

Old Aug 25th, 2009, 06:51 PM       
Don't forget to watch more movies about the true history of 911 and true histories about the moon landing and also read the true history of samurais.

you have refined tastes and I would respect any single one of your opinions.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Aug 25th, 2009, 06:51 PM