Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Dec 23rd, 2008, 10:00 PM       

Pub. I demand you make a Merry Christmas thread as you are in the future an an elder. Do it before some dillweed does.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Dec 23rd, 2008, 10:02 PM       
Dedicated to me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fW4Des7kO4
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 23rd, 2008, 10:18 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Pub. I demand you make a Merry Christmas thread as you are in the future an an elder. Do it before some dillweed does.
Oh man, I hate making threads. I've used the same birthday thread for fives years.

If that thread was a child, it would be able to outwit me.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 23rd, 2008, 10:20 PM       
an an elder? That like an unvetted vet?

Man I an a terrible person.

[that pic of my pants but not spoilered]
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Dec 23rd, 2008, 10:21 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pub Lover View Post
It is Christmas eve here & I'll be as miserable as I want.

BTW Ghost, did you say you were bisexual? PLZ POST A PIC OF YOU IN YER UNDERPANTS PLZ!
I thought you must have at least seen the picture of me wearing nothing but a coffee mug?

Quote:
No way, Cheers was way better than The Young Ones
Young Ones was way better than cheers
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 23rd, 2008, 10:23 PM       
Today I saw the license plate "MIJET" which I assume was supposed to mean "my jet" since it was on a sporty little BMW--but of course me and the rest of the world sees "midget."
☆☆☆☆☆
FUck the Vets, once the become vets they do nothing. Yeah I'm looking at you Esu!
☆☆☆☆☆
Lol I saw Midget right away.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Dec 23rd, 2008, 10:32 PM       
Lol, I despoiled a holiday classic with my boxered wang Merry cuntmass. Hahah I am so clever. I'm like 14 ior something skeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeee
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Dec 23rd, 2008, 10:34 PM       
(7:31:49 PM) KitsuneDS: dude what the fuck is your deal
(7:32:00 PM) KitsuneDS: I didn't even personally attack you man
(7:32:07 PM) KitsuneDS: you need to lay the fuck off, OK?
(7:32:13 PM) Tadao: OMG OMG ARE YOU HAWT!
(7:32:13 PM) kitsuneds is now known as KitsuneDS.

(7:32:22 PM) KitsuneDS: ?
(7:32:27 PM) KitsuneDS: no...?
(7:32:38 PM) Tadao: Your ugly then? Go awy ugly
(7:32:54 PM) KitsuneDS: look, why are you trolling me on mockery
(7:33:02 PM) KitsuneDS: what the fuck did i do to you?
(7:33:28 PM) Tadao: Take up your complaint with the fat ugly department. I only serve the hawt here.
(7:33:37 PM) KitsuneDS: no
(7:33:39 PM) KitsuneDS: actually
(7:33:45 PM) KitsuneDS: im going to keep talking to you
(7:33:52 PM) KitsuneDS: until we're friends :3

Blocked
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Dec 23rd, 2008, 10:36 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
I thought you must have at least seen the picture of me wearing nothing but a coffee mug?
Coffee mugs are not the theme of the day.

Also, that was SEXALICIOUS, SO MOAR PLZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
Young Ones was way better than cheers
I've seen more episodes of Cheers, but I remember more plots of Young Ones.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Dec 23rd, 2008, 10:38 PM       
No way dood, Woody lives forever while Neil and the gang do bit parts.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Dec 23rd, 2008, 10:41 PM       
Young Ones was okay. I mean, Motorhead. MOTORHEAD.

My fave always has been, and always will be, Father Ted.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Dec 23rd, 2008, 10:43 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pub Lover View Post
Coffee mugs are not the theme of the day.

Also, that was SEXALICIOUS, SO MOAR PLZ

I'll see if I can find the one right after I got my chest tattoo done.

I've seen more episodes of Cheers, but I remember more plots of Young Ones.
Quote:
No way dood, Woody lives forever while Neil and the gang do bit parts.

Rik Mayall got kinda fat for a while, but now he has a sweet mustache and goatee. I remember him rocking a spaniard now.

Sam the mailman didn't do anything.

I guess Frasier made the most out of his character and all.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Dec 23rd, 2008, 10:44 PM       
Nah, Woody went on to directing.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Dec 23rd, 2008, 10:45 PM       
Sam the Mailman hosts a show in which he drives an RV from tourist trap to tourist trap and takes factory tours to teach us all how soup gets canned, and shit like that.
SKATASTIC
Old Dec 23rd, 2008, 10:47 PM       
Quote:
Nah, Woody went on to directing.
Anything good?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
Sam the Mailman hosts a show in which he drives an RV from tourist trap to tourist trap and takes factory tours to teach us all how soup gets canned, and shit like that.
Awesome! Is it on the learning or discovery channel?

Also, does he wear his mailman garb? I kinda remember seeing him on this but very vaguely.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Dec 23rd, 2008, 10:48 PM       
You never saw that show? Travel Channel I think. All American bullshit though
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Dec 23rd, 2008, 10:51 PM       
http://www.travelchannel.com/TV_Shows/Made_in_America
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Dec 23rd, 2008, 10:58 PM       
Hey tadao stop being so mean to Kumsitucnaexus, or not, whatever, who cares

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Dec 23rd, 2008, 10:59 PM       
Fuck y'all

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Dec 23rd, 2008, 10:59 PM       
If he/she/fox was hawt I would have listened to it.
Dogs Get Put Down
DevilWearsPrada is probably a spambot
Old Dec 23rd, 2008, 11:00 PM       
esuohlim is a stickler for internet trannies and anime/fur fags
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 23rd, 2008, 11:01 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
Yes, that show belongs on FOX or something, for all the flagwaving. I'm surprised they didn't get Bill O'Reilly or Sean Hannity to host it.

Ratzenberger was better as Cliffy, though. I miss Cheers.
You may already be there.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Dec 23rd, 2008, 11:03 PM       
Hehe remember the Jeopardy episode, That was one of the bestest.