Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 30th, 2008, 10:33 PM       
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Dec 30th, 2008, 10:39 PM       
WISH YOU WERE HERE
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Dec 31st, 2008, 08:42 AM       
I was going to suggest Tadao change his avatar to Stalker Santa but now I don't know who should change their avatar to Stalker Santa.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Dec 31st, 2008, 11:37 AM       
I would, but it would have to be a stalker bunny.
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 31st, 2008, 02:42 PM       
Somebody asked if I was "tech-savvy" and followed it up by asking if I knew how to copy music CD's.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Dec 31st, 2008, 02:49 PM       
Did you put the cd in the scanner/xerox machine?
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Dec 31st, 2008, 02:53 PM       
You should have sent them a facsimile.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Dec 31st, 2008, 03:12 PM       
I know someone who was played up by everyone to be this big tech genius, and someone handed him a CD to get some info off of. And he didn't know what to do with it. He just stood there looking from it to the computer and back.

I ended up having to do it, and since then I've been a little skeptical of self-described gurus.
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 31st, 2008, 03:15 PM       
Yeah, I never hype up my abilities--people at work just think I'm smart because I can turn a computer on and use a menu and all that.

One time, the computer we use for Western Union transactions wasn't working and there were three people looking at it, trying to get it to boot up Windows. They couldn't figure it out, and put up a sign that said "WESTERN UNION OUT OF SERVICE." I went up to the computer after they left it, saw a message about how no keyboard was found, and looked at the back to see the keyboard unplugged. Three fucking people.
teacup of sunshine
Old Dec 31st, 2008, 03:18 PM       
Heh, do people still switch keyboard and monitor cables in computer labs? That's fun to watch.

God, I've felt like shit the past 2 days...nothing to eat but some leftover Stove Top...and right now that's feeling like a mistake.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Dec 31st, 2008, 03:24 PM       
I hate having to shit right after getting out of the shower.
Old Dec 31st, 2008, 03:59 PM       
The last computer lab I was in was the one in Percival Hall at West Virginia U (the natural resources "building which was just the third floor of another building), where most people would go to actually do work because the NR kids weren't much for using computers all day. Any time you go anywhere else that combined students and computers, all the screens are Facebook.

SHIT IN THE SHOWER.
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 31st, 2008, 04:07 PM       
Suspicious activity: A man reported July 16 that someone entered his home in Blaine and taped a sink nozzle so that it would spray him when he turned on the water.

Property damage: It was reported Aug. 14 that someone spray-painted the rear window of a car in Eagan. Blue paint was used to write the words "penis mobile."

Accidental poisoning: A woman called 911 about 7 p.m. Oct. 31 to get the telephone number for poison control. She said there was a possible poisoning at her Oakdale home and an ambulance might be needed. The woman said she accidentally used ammonia instead of vinegar while cooking Sloppy Joes. The food was consumed but didn't appear to cause any medical problems. Poison control advised her that no medical attention was needed.
Old Dec 31st, 2008, 04:19 PM       
Awesome. x3
teacup of sunshine
Old Dec 31st, 2008, 04:21 PM       
I just got attacked by the neighbor's yorkie, which catapulted itself over the fence he put up.

They really are ankle-biters
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Dec 31st, 2008, 05:06 PM       
I'd punt the little bastard back across the fence. Little fucker'd think twice. I'd have no problem doing that.
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 31st, 2008, 06:28 PM       
My dog has a seizure yesterday ):
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 31st, 2008, 06:29 PM       
and had too
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Dec 31st, 2008, 06:39 PM       
Your dog had two seizures yesterday?
Role Assigner
Old Dec 31st, 2008, 07:56 PM       
just uno

He's an old guy ):
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 31st, 2008, 10:23 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pub Lover View Post
Awwww. <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteRat View Post
Please don't be fat and ugly....please don't be fat and ugly.....

sees that favorite game is some jappy shit and loves pizza...

A man can dream, right?
In Canada pizza works in reverse, so if she uses it to counter the weabo shit, she might not be a meat mountain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VelvetEvoker View Post
I'll get some pics up soon. In the pics thread, of course.
I spit on yer interpretation of the rules.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Dec 31st, 2008, 10:51 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by VelvetEvoker View Post
Very impressive bags.

Now let us see your funbags. :tadao
teacup of sunshine
Old Dec 31st, 2008, 10:51 PM       
That was weird as hell.

Spend 2 days nauseated. Spend 7-10 pm puking my guts out, then fall asleep. Wake up at 10:45 feeling just fine. I mean, I'm sore, but not even a hint of nausea.

What a strange bug I must have had. :/
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Dec 31st, 2008, 10:56 PM       
*hugs* 4 Kitsa

The pervading thought was that VelvetEvoker looks like a child, and it took a moment for it to dawn on me that I'm now in my late thirties, so she is.

KitKit: That sounds like food poisoning if you try and tough it out. Stop trying to be so tough, Honey.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Dec 31st, 2008, 11:00 PM