Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Jan 31st, 2007, 11:39 PM       
I think we were confused as to what helps your nipples.

God, that was weird to type.

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
MAMA MIA!
Terra is probably a spambot
Old Jan 31st, 2007, 11:41 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
OK why are you guys talking about boring stuff when you could be giving me helpful nipple advice
haaaay!!!! i get to respond to this because i'm on milhouse's ignore list!!!

HAYMILHOUSEYOUHAVETOBLOWTHEDIOLLUPMORETHENYOUWILLS EETHENIPPLES!!!
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jan 31st, 2007, 11:44 PM       
I've been feeling it all day

Maybe I should see a doctor idk

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Ringmonster
J. Tithonus Pednaud is probably a spambot
Old Feb 1st, 2007, 12:10 AM       
'Maybe it's a tumor?'

'It iz nut a tuma!'
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Feb 1st, 2007, 12:42 AM       
AS 7th Force: So, what should I call you, Father Spaz or Guitar Woman? :P
Microwaved Grape: idk
AS 7th Force: How've you been?
Microwaved Grape: meh, you know
Microwaved Grape: same old and whatnot
AS 7th Force: Ah, I see.
Microwaved Grape: so are you still banned
AS 7th Force: No. I just can't remember my password.
Microwaved Grape: oh my god
Microwaved Grape: lol
AS 7th Force: Well, I mean I WAS banned till just a few days prior. I didn't think it would happen, figured I was banned indefinitely, acted like a baby and deleted the textfile where I had my new password in frustration.
AS 7th Force: The Internet Is Serious Business. ;(

can someone send this prick his password :<
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Feb 1st, 2007, 12:46 AM       
Tell him to do it himself

http://i-mockery.com/forum/login.php?do=lostpw

jesus

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Feb 1st, 2007, 12:54 AM       
AS 7th Force: You might want to ask chojin if he can retrieve my pass for me ;(
Microwaved Grape: Milhouse backwards says you're a jerk and to do it yourself
AS 7th Force: Why did you ask him?
Microwaved Grape: I didn't, I posted it in the chatroom thread
Microwaved Grape: http://www.i-mockery.com/forum/showt...698#post464698
AS 7th Force: No, i'd rather not see that.
AS 7th Force: He has Greg Kinnear in his avatar.
AS 7th Force: And tell him I tried that. :P
AS 7th Force: Damnit why'd I look at that
AS 7th Force: i cant take his lusty stare :o

Seriously guys he is totally missing out on this great new forum

He should at least be able to experience Stan a couple times
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Feb 1st, 2007, 01:13 AM       
I just beat LTTP

I normally really loathe gay puzzles and shit but I had a fuck of fun in Ganon's tower just muscling through all of his gay traps
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Feb 1st, 2007, 01:18 AM       
ok guys you know how i said i wouldn't be using the ignore function

i lieeeedddddd

sorry courage the cowardly bore
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Feb 1st, 2007, 01:20 AM       
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Hot_dog

This is probably the best page on wikipedia.
was never good
Old Feb 1st, 2007, 01:21 AM       
I am likely going to be researching and making a project of this page over the next few days (i've worked on the Coney Island links and this is a natural progression). I have been plagued by slow response time on Wikipedia, which has been driving me crazy. I don't believe regional variations needs its own page, it works where it's at as long as the rest of the stuff comports. The Ketchup debate -- however -- belongs on the discussion page. Jtmichcock

I reintroduced the ketchup debate to the article. "The Ketchup Debate" is not itself a discussion, but rather documentation of a debate that exists in much of the US (no doubt the world's largest consumer of hotdogs). Jtmichcock, please let me know if you disagree (and if so, why). As a sidenote, though, I wouldn't mind seeing the Royko and Dirty Harry bits moved to Wikiquote perhaps. --Nuffle 20:30, 7 October 2005 (UTC)

I previously moved the ketchup on hot dog debate to the Talk page (I notic it's miussing but can obviously be retrieved). While the quotes were amusing, they were discursive from the general topic. It may well be that the debate deserves its own topic, "Ketchup on Hot Dogs," perhaps, with a link under "The Ketchup Debate" header. I'm certain that there are other communities besides Chicago that have opinions on the topic. Jtmichcock 21:47, 16 October 2005 (UTC)

Done. The Ketchup Debate now has its own page Ketchup on Hot Dogs

Thanks! --Nuffle 20:38, 17 October 2005 (UTC)
was never good
Old Feb 1st, 2007, 01:25 AM       
Are you sitting comfortably? Many an afternoon has been enjoyed by a family, bonding over the discussion of hot dogs. While much has been written on its influence on contemporary living, its influence on western cinema has not been given proper recognition. Crossing many cultural barriers they still draws remarks such as 'I wouldn't touch them with a barge pole' and 'i'd rather eat wasps' from the easily lead, who are yet to grow accustomed to its disombobulating nature. Relax, sit back and gasp as I display the rich tapestries of hot dogs.

Social Factors

Society begins and ends with hot dogs. When J H Darcy said 'fevour will spread' she created a monster which society has been attempting to tame ever since. Spanning divides such as class, race and uglyness, hot dogs help to provide some sort of equilibrium in this world of ever changing, always yearning chaos.

Nothing represents every day life better than hot dogs, and I mean nothing. Society is powered by peer pressure, one of the most powerful forces in the world. As long as peer pressure uses its power for good, hot dogs will have their place in society.

Economic Factors

We no longer live in a world which barters 'I'll give you three cows for that hat, it's lovely.' Our existance is a generation which cries 'Hat - $20.' We shall examine the Simple-Many-Pies model. For those of you unfamiliar with this model it is derived from the Three-Amigos model but with greater emphasis on the outlying gross national product.

When examined this way it becomes very clear that hot dogs are of great importance. Of course sausage prices cannot sustain this instability for long.

Political Factors

Much of the writings of historians display the conquests of the most powerful nations over less powerful ones. Looking at the spectrum represented by a single political party can be reminiscent of comparing the two parts of hot dogs.

Let us consider the words of that silver tongued orator, style icon Augstin T. Time 'consciousness complicates a myriad of progressions.' I argue that his insight into hot dogs provided the inspiration for these great words. It is a well known 'secret' that what prompted many politicians to first strive for power was hot dogs.

While hot dogs may be a giant amongst men, is it a dwarf amongst policy? I hope not.

Conclusion

To conclude hot dogs are both a need and a want. They collaborate successfully, 'literally' plant seeds for harvest, and never hide.

As a parting shot here are the words of super-star Sigourney Lopez: 'I demand hot dogs, nothing more nothing less.' Lolocaust 22:48, 17 January 2007 (UTC)
was never good
Old Feb 1st, 2007, 01:28 AM       
This article does not cite its references or sources.
Please help improve this article by introducing appropriate citations. (help, get involved!)
This article has been tagged since November 2006.

GUYS, HOT DOGS ARE IN DANGER OF NOT EXISTING
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Feb 1st, 2007, 01:28 AM       
i wish i could ignore entire forums i.e. philosophy board, g. zod board, loveline
OH GOD
Old Feb 1st, 2007, 01:29 AM       
or threads i.e. caption the avatar above you thread, any thread c.t.c.d starts, what are you listening to now thread etc
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Feb 1st, 2007, 01:29 AM       
I forgot how great LttP gets after you get the pegasus boots

You're all WHOOOOOOOOOOOSH, as opposed to being SLOW AS FUCK at first, which makes it boring
Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Feb 1st, 2007, 02:06 AM       

from wikipedia's RE5 article, as of 1:05 AM on 2/1/07, and no, i did not make that edit
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Feb 1st, 2007, 02:07 AM       
The fuck is william coen
Banned
noob3 is probably a spambot
Old Feb 1st, 2007, 02:08 AM       
steven colbert lol
Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Feb 1st, 2007, 02:11 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitar Woman View Post
The fuck is william coen
Billy Coen from RE0. Whoever added that section must be autistic or something.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Feb 1st, 2007, 02:13 AM       
Careful, dickhead, those are my PEEPS you're talking about.
woop woop
SKATERMONKEY is probably a spambot
Old Feb 1st, 2007, 02:39 AM       
cowabunga dudes

*pics removed as they weren't displaying and were causing the screen to scroll sideways.*
OH GOD
Old Feb 1st, 2007, 03:06 AM       
whoops, guess who else is ignored
woop woop
SKATERMONKEY is probably a spambot
Old Feb 1st, 2007, 03:07 AM       
who ?

*pics removed as they weren't displaying and were causing the screen to scroll sideways.*
OH GOD
Old Feb 1st, 2007, 04:50 AM       
i'm sorry, you'll have to speak up since i can't hear you thru all this ignore function