Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

dipshed
GADZOOKS is probably a spambot
Old Jan 19th, 2005, 12:42 AM        PET NAMES: WHAT'S YOUR PETS NAME? TELL US HERE!
I have a cat named Blister, he's really boss.

I also have and cactus plant which is kinda alive (I Guess) his name is Splinter, see the pattern, ha ha, I don't :D

What's your Pet Names?

Oh and red leader we already know you pet's name is "STUPID THREAD! THIS SUCKS!", so why don't you just hold your breath!

...for breakfast?!
Schimid is probably a spambot
Old Jan 19th, 2005, 12:44 AM       
I named my cat Trashy. I found her in a dumpster.

Then she got pregnant, and the baby was all orange except for a grey mark on the right side of her head. It was really fuzzy there, too, and only in that one area. We call her Smudge.
kitatsdiuqil
liquidstatik is probably a spambot
Old Jan 19th, 2005, 12:45 AM       
MAGGI
BRODIE
PEANUT
POPCORN
LUCKY

huond is probably a spambot
Old Jan 19th, 2005, 12:49 AM       
CAT #1 - Blackie. i let my friend name her and he made it up as a joke because she was almost completely white when i got her now she is mostly black

CAT #2 - Fraidie. shes afraid of everything and i named her after my first cat i had when i was just a baby because she looks like him (also i hated her original name which was PEPPER)

CAT #3 - Spats. this is my dads cat and i hate it. its a total jerk. f*ck this cat for real.

THERE YOU HAVE IT
Drev is probably a spambot
Old Jan 19th, 2005, 12:50 AM       
I have a cat named Taco. Don't know why I named him that.

He also have a pregnant black manx named Nubbins :O
The Center Square
Brandon is probably a spambot
Old Jan 19th, 2005, 12:53 AM       
Gigi is my only cat -- he's black and rather on the fat side. We got him from my little cousin, who had given him his girl's name -- a name that apparently traumatized him enough to make him stress eat.

We've got him on diet food.
Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Jan 19th, 2005, 12:58 AM       
my dog's name is gizmo
my canary's name is larry (ha ha ha)
my parakeet's name is sunny
Mocker
thebiggameover is probably a spambot
Old Jan 19th, 2005, 01:21 AM       
my cats name is samius

my roommates cat is mr. fuk

my other roomates cat is poota (or is it puta?)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yggdrasill
The same reason I don't hit kids, i'm not 100% sure thier mine.
dipshed
Old Jan 19th, 2005, 01:26 AM       

Mocker
Jixby Phillips is probably a spambot
Old Jan 19th, 2005, 02:27 AM       
OTIS - CAT owned by dad, died when i was young

TIGER - CAT owned by mom, died when i was young

REX - DOG first dog. mom had it murdered at the vet while we saw Mrs Doubtfire with my dad. She told us she drove him to a nice farm family. I didn't figure it out untill many years later when I saw the Onion point-counterpoint

SKIPPY - DOG Carin Terrier. died last summer from lung cancer at the age of 10. Already named when we got it.

AUSSIE - CAT owned by my sister. Named because my sister anticipated a boy cat and picked out the name "austin."

SPAM - My hamster. Very shortlived. It became diseased and we took it to be murdered at the vet about a year after I bought it. I named it Spam because I used to be obsessed with making WACKY spam references. I was 11, give me a fucking break.

HONEY - DOG Carin Terrier. has since become depressed because skippy died ;_; aww

BEAVIS AND BUTT-HEAD - Two carnival-won goldfish. The names kind of date when we got them. They lived 3 years, which is amazing for carnival goldfish.

GALLAGHER - CAT owned by my sister. because the other cat isnt cute enough. Died a few years ago from diabetic shock. I have made a few webpages about this cat. He was disgustingly fat, and the nicest cat ever invented. Named after an optometrist, whose sign we happened to drive by when we were trying to think of a name.

CARSON - CAT owned by my sister. The cat that replaced the dead cat. named by my sister, because she likes the name carson. I wouldn't put it past her naming it after Carson Daly.

CHARLIE - DOG Jack Russel Terrier. my sister bought this dog, but its become my mother's responsibility, as my sister opted not to take it with her when she moved out of the house. She named it Charlie because my grandpa suggested that if she named it Charlie, she'd be "Charlie's Angel" It's a little a[sshole and it's a total jerk to Honey ;_; its cute though
dipshed
Old Jan 19th, 2005, 02:56 AM       
I got some dead Pets!

Tamborine - our family orange cat, murdered by a dog. I think my older brother named him.

Magic - My mom's old pooch, he live up to when I was 8. He was named magic cause he would dissapear. And then when he would pop up my mom would say TA-DAH

Hawkeye - My dad is a big M*A*S*H fan, name our labrador after Alan Alda's character (who got it from last of the mohicans, take that dad.. This guy is actually still alive, but he's BORING.

Blackbeard - Guine Pig we had, was white with a black around the mouth. Turned out most of my family was allergic so we gave him away.

and while they aren't me or my family's pets I like to bring this up.

Reservoir Cats- My uncle and aunt has a FANTASTIC sense of humor, and also has 8 cats. So one day she got a bright idea, and she took all the sunglasses from the house and put one on each cat and had my uncle film it and it was called Reservoir Cats . There was a Mr. Brown a Mr. Gray and Mr. Black, you know typical cat colors. So she filmed this for 10 MINUTES, doing dialouge for the cats about robbing banks. Then she started singing stuck in the middle with you while most of the cat lost there sunglasses and walked away. She shows it every year

Mocker
Old Jan 19th, 2005, 03:30 AM       
oh shit i really wanna see that

my grandparents had a dog named gypo, my cousins had a dog named LOGGER, my other cousins had two dogs named BLANCA and GOZAR and my uncle had a dog named DEEOGIE (D-O-G GET IT)
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Jan 19th, 2005, 04:17 AM       
Blacky (I named it) - Won at a rodeo or something..."Ran away" after a month or so. I was like 4 years old and kept pile driving and powerbombing him onto the couch

Carter (already named) - Cat we got to replace Blacky. Full grown guy cat who was boring and a douchebag. He scratched my 2 year old sister and my dad was looking for a reason to get rid of him so he met with an unfortunate accident

Tangle (sister named him) - One of my sister's friend's cats had kittens and we got one. Kept shitting in the house and my dad freaked out and got rid of it.

Storm (Dad named him) - Me and my friend found him sleeping and inured from a cat fight under our snowmobile trailer in front of our house and brought him inside. He was a huge cat so I wanted to name him beast (x-men ) but my dad decided on storm. Years later he got lost in a storm.

Pepsi (I named her) - Part of a huge litter my friend's grandma had at her farm. Was relatively fine until my mom "accidentally" turned on the dryer with her inside. She seriously got brain damage from that and was the dumbest cat I've ever seen afterwards. She'd look at you while she pretty much pissed herself while sitting on the kitchen floor. After many unsuccessful attempts at losing her in the snowy football field across the street, we finally gave her away.

Oliver (sisters named HER) - Bitch orange cat ran away from everyone for the first 4 years we had her and is finally normal now.

Pinto (I named him) - Cute fluffy orange and white cat that acted like he owned the house and looked down on everyone from the top of the fridge and climbed into empty boxes to sleep. Coolest cat ever. Died under my bed from some kinda sickness. He was completely solid when I found him

Merlin (I named him) - Gray cat with the same attitude as the one above. Ran away.

Mr Sinister (I changed his name from Mister which is what the people that had him before named him and that is lame ) - We got him because one of my mom's patients has a daughter that's allergic to him so for some reason she said we'd take him.

Only Oliver and Sinister are alive now.

That was very funny. Well done.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Jan 19th, 2005, 04:18 AM       
There. As of right now I listed the most detailed and useless information about dead pets, and I didn't include anything other than cats. Beat that, CHUMPS

That was very funny. Well done.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jan 19th, 2005, 04:23 AM       
i dont want to post in this thread
No sir, I don't like it
DeadKennedys is probably a spambot
Old Jan 19th, 2005, 09:33 AM       
I have a 10 week old kitten I named Brock Samson

-Sethomas, Cunning Linguist
Mocker
Old Jan 19th, 2005, 09:35 AM       
I knew a retarded kid named Kevin who had a dog named SAFEWAY and I always thought that was awesome, because I imagined him calling his name and stuff. "SAAAAFEWAAAY!"

I've told this story many times before: One day his brother walked in on him and Kevin was putting on every pair of underwear he owned. When asked what he was doing, Kevin replied "I'M IN DISGUISE"
Mocker

Helm is probably a spambot
Old Jan 19th, 2005, 10:02 AM       
I have one cat named cat
Dirty Girl
Matt Harty is probably a spambot
Old Jan 19th, 2005, 11:07 AM       
patches the cat
DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 19th, 2005, 11:18 AM       
My dog's name is Brinkley :D. He's really cute but he just might bite your foot! He likes to do that, but he's just playing!

huond is probably a spambot
Old Jan 19th, 2005, 01:00 PM       
DEAD PETS:

CAT #1 - Fraidie. he was really old and lazy by the time we got him. he was a stray who showed up on our doorstep when i was like 2 and my mom wanted to keep him. we brought him with us from New Hampshire to Texas when I was 5. We had to hide him in our apartment while our house was being built and then 2 days after we finally moved into our house he was hit by our soon-to-be neighbor's van he lived for about a day longer though.

CAT #2 - Tiger. he was killed by a giant wheat thresher when i was just a baby ;_;

DOG #1 - Dillenger. i dont remember him either he was my parents when i was just a baby. the only pictures i've seen of him are him jumping towards the house tied to a fence. i bet he was a jerk.

HAMSTER - i dont know, this was my brothers and all it did was sit in those little tubes things and sleep.

MOUSE - Mouse. i just called it mouse and my mom like *insisted* i name it MICKEY.

IGUANA #1 - Iggy. my dad used to tell us "NO MORE CATS OR DOGS" after fraidie died so my brother and i got it into our heads when i was about 8 that we should get some sort of alternative pet. we bought 2 iguanas at a flea market (BAD IDEA). We got a cage for them and i felt really bad for them the whole time we had them. I would take them out as often as i could but they would always whip me with their tails. Iggy became sick like a year or so later and died.

IGUANA #2 - Rambo. this one was named by accident. i used to tell my dad i hated it because it was too rambunctious. i always used that specific word so he just started calling him rambo. he lived like 3 or 4 years longer than Iggy and seemed fine up till we found him dead he is the only one buried in our backyard ;_;

ps. i still want a copy of RESERVOIR CATS
God Emperor of Brigadoon

King Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 19th, 2005, 01:34 PM       
When I was a kid I had a dog named Cinderella. She was really old, she died when I was 13 and my mom got her before I was even born. When she had puppies she used to lead them away from are house and then ditch them.

Now I have a cat named Jeanel, her furs comletely black and she doesnt have a tail, She's a real snob.
Whiter than Alabaster
the_dudefather is probably a spambot
Old Jan 19th, 2005, 03:11 PM       
pet cemetary:

pre history:

1 dog named sean (pre- my birth)

1st generation:

2 cats named itchy and scratchy

2nd generation:

2 more cats, named rambo and furball

(insert fuzzy memory here, we stoped naming the cats)

nth genertation

new dog few years after sean died, called laura after finder, more cats

now:

laura is dead and missed, one fat cat is left, simply called 'the cat'

TheBoogieman is probably a spambot
Old Jan 19th, 2005, 04:17 PM       
My old Dogs name is Tucker (he will be missed )

My new Dogs name is Zoe
Lord Felch Demon
Ninjavenom is probably a spambot
Old Jan 19th, 2005, 04:31 PM       
Dog = Woofy