Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 13th, 2011, 09:32 PM       

Any of you guys like Fugazi? It was Ian Mckay's band after Minor Threat. They got a second singer later on but it was still a pretty good band.

Or is it not cool to like Minor Threat?
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Nov 13th, 2011, 09:33 PM       
Oh, you like minor threat

that's cool
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 13th, 2011, 09:34 PM       
did i like punk wrong?
Prepare for time warp.
Old Nov 13th, 2011, 09:37 PM       

Great album btw, had a chance to see them in DC when I was like 16 and didn't go. I regret it.

And this. because this is pretty much the only song by black flag that I like:

NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 13th, 2011, 09:53 PM       
Fugazi is one of my favorite bands. End Hits is one of the best albums ever
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 13th, 2011, 09:54 PM       
I'm even friends with the drummer on Facebook. One time, when I was drunk, I sent him a gushing message to his inbox about how great of a drummer he is. I don't think he ever read it, thank god
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Nov 13th, 2011, 09:59 PM       
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Nov 13th, 2011, 10:13 PM       
I ate my birthday cake off a bar trash can last night.
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Nov 13th, 2011, 11:38 PM       
Ever since Thursday I've had that stupid song "It's So Cold in the D" stuck in my head. It's so fucking horrible, but beavis and butthead played it and now it's there. I've tried replacing it with anything I could. I played skyrim a ton and can't get those songs stuck in my head. I just keep hearing that annoyingly stupid 'it's so cold in the D' line over and over.
Prepare for time warp.
Old Nov 14th, 2011, 12:58 AM       
HAHAHAHAHAH ME TOO!!

Me and my room mates will act serious about something and immediately go into this:

"Dude, you keep leaving the oven on everytime you make something and now how da fuck do we sposed' ta make peace"
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Nov 14th, 2011, 02:53 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
I ate my birthday cake off a bar trash can last night.
ZUG

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 14th, 2011, 04:59 PM       
applying to jobs i don't want (don't worry i won't get them) and looking at music blogs and also art blogs and playing a stupid super nintendo rogue-like somebody pls kill me
Prepare for time warp.
Old Nov 14th, 2011, 05:10 PM       
aaarg what do you think of Shadow Run for SNES? I bought it for 9 dollars the other day but it's too damn hard to play

it looks cool though.
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 14th, 2011, 05:14 PM       
is that the cyberpunk one or the one with the black monster? wait, that's shadow of the beast.

shadowrun is a game i want to like but i can't get fucking anywhere in it. i finally find a gun but get killed. fuck you! the genesis one is easier but not as cool and it gets old fast when you realized that the entire game is just doing the same stupid jobs over and over again until you make enough cash to get better equipment and then do harder jobs over and over again until you can get better equipment

ANYWAY yeah i don't know. people like it a lot. i guess it's based on a tabletop rpg or something. i couldn't get into it because i'm bad at video games. i want to like it, though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it's very dated though (cyberpunk, seattle, hello 1993)
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Nov 15th, 2011, 03:02 PM       
sup jerks
Old Nov 15th, 2011, 03:04 PM       
i wish i had pot and headphones so i could zone out to john fahey and not want to die

j/k i'd probably just want to die more
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Nov 15th, 2011, 03:16 PM       
Quote:
sup jerks
SUP
SKATASTIC
Old Nov 15th, 2011, 03:36 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
SUP
How is the lady doing?
Prepare for time warp.
Old Nov 15th, 2011, 04:07 PM       
hay
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Nov 15th, 2011, 04:17 PM       
Quote:
How is the lady doing?
takign her to a movie this afternoon

who wants to bet im gonna f up
Old Nov 15th, 2011, 04:22 PM       
you may have already!!! what movie
OH GOD
Old Nov 15th, 2011, 04:32 PM       
j. edgar
SKATASTIC
Old Nov 15th, 2011, 04:33 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrashO View Post
hay
sup jerk

Quote:
takign her to a movie this afternoon

who wants to bet im gonna f up
what movie?
OH GOD
Old Nov 15th, 2011, 04:35 PM       
Quote:
j. edgar
Prepare for time warp.
Old Nov 15th, 2011, 04:59 PM       
remember the hole in the popcorn bag trick.

Spoilers!

Last edited by ThrashO : Nov 15th, 2011 at 05:00 PM. Reason: paygebrak