Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jan 25th, 2012, 12:50 AM       
He evolved into Thrashotops

faggots

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jan 25th, 2012, 02:31 AM       
gonna be totally lame but coughing should never be allowed evolve.
Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 25th, 2012, 02:55 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrashO View Post
roflmao

Alright, do you mind explaining to me what your reply to Stevetothepast was about?
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jan 26th, 2012, 03:05 PM       
http://www.avclub.com/articles/an-ev...venture,68249/

Pete and Pete cast reunion show in NYC next month.
aint nobody

All Hail Duke is probably a spambot
Old Jan 26th, 2012, 04:59 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post

oh shit
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jan 26th, 2012, 07:38 PM       
Quote:

I'll see your news and raise you THIS

SKATASTIC
Old Jan 27th, 2012, 12:04 AM       
:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

Those weren't copypastes....

I a was in an especially fuck you mood before I watched that but I'm turned around.

I see the light.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Jan 27th, 2012, 12:23 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
I'll see your news and raise you THIS
HOLY FUCKING SHIT! BEST NEWS SO FAR THIS YEAR!

That was very funny. Well done.
Buttmunch
Tacobot is probably a spambot
Old Jan 27th, 2012, 02:48 PM       
Quote:

i'm such an ass for missing that when it was in LA.
<---idiot
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 27th, 2012, 10:46 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shyandquietguy View Post
Alright, do you mind explaining to me what your reply to Stevetothepast was about?
I do mind actually.
Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 29th, 2012, 12:53 AM       
You would.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Jan 29th, 2012, 04:35 AM       
so I kissed a lady and she used her tongue

what is the point of doing this? because it doesn't really feel that pleasant or taste like anything, there's just a slimy flavorless tongue in your mouth

actually it's kinda gross
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Jan 29th, 2012, 04:35 AM       
Old Jan 29th, 2012, 04:57 AM       
I actually have like 8 different things I want to say and none of them make fun of you enough.

Old Jan 29th, 2012, 04:59 AM       
ok, so i guess i'll be serious then

Don't you already know you're asexual? It's like if someone who could only see the world in shades of grey looked at a rainbow and was all like "WHAT'S THE BIG DEAL :smug"

Old Jan 29th, 2012, 05:02 AM       
Because rainbows are fucking beautiful man

Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Jan 29th, 2012, 05:10 AM       
I don't know, I thought I was asexual, but I might just be afraid of actually acting on my sexual/romantic urges because I think it'd be an unmitigated disaster; so far the three times I've had lapses in sanity and done it have been

There's another weirdo orientation you can be called "demisexual," which basically means you only care about boning people you have a strong emotional connection to; I'm not sure if that sounds closer to me than "jerk who'd only have sex so the other person won't dump their ass," but it's a possibility. I'd have to actually get into a relationship to figure out which one, though, so that's never happening.

(also there's a difference between being asexual and aromantic; you can be both, but I'm not)

Last edited by Guitar Woman : Jan 29th, 2012 at 04:58 PM.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 29th, 2012, 05:49 AM       
i thought that said aromatic and i was like what
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Jan 29th, 2012, 06:13 AM       
I'm that too, bitch I smell like cookies
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 29th, 2012, 06:50 AM       
Tongue is the best; it turns me on the most, I think.

If you don't like it then don't do it, but I have a feeling that you might just need to find the right person to experience it with. I don't give any weight to this 'demisexual' business, that's just called having high standards.

Find a person you really, really like and then get back to us.
SKATASTIC
Old Jan 29th, 2012, 08:30 AM       
You use your tongue in their throat to widen it.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 29th, 2012, 06:15 PM       
i dont see what the big deal about cheeseburgers is

also i dont have a mouth
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 29th, 2012, 09:03 PM       
the last dude that kissed me had a tongue technique similar to the one that my ex used when he would go down on me, it was so wrong and awful when it's being done to your face!

although I think I complained here once about how gross ear/neck kisses were, right? and then I learned to like them, they went from being all slobbery and loud to being warm and relaxing. it's all about who you're with. so I would listen to zhukov's advice, and try it again when you find somebody who doesn't repulse you.

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 29th, 2012, 09:12 PM       
speaking of sex since we're talking about sex, does anybody know anybody that has ever had a fuck buddy? is that an actual practice or one of those fictional unattainable ideas?

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 29th, 2012, 10:40 PM       
Quote:
You use your tongue in their throat to widen it.
You use your tongue purtier than a twenty dollar whore.
You may already be there.