Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 30th, 2012, 01:11 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by elx View Post
speaking of sex since we're talking about sex, does anybody know anybody that has ever had a fuck buddy? is that an actual practice or one of those fictional unattainable ideas?
uh the girl i lost my virginity to was basically a fuck buddy. after getting to know her and her craziness, i didn't want to date her. but i also didn't want to stop having sex. she wasn't interested in dating either, so we just hung out a lot and had sex. It was unfulfilling and weird, but i figured it would be good experience for when i eventually meet someone i like/care about. also, it was sex and even bad sex is ok. She eventually got emotionally attached and i cut contact with her. if this sounds callous, consider this: she once convinced me for three days that i got her pregnant and that she was going to keep the baby. on the third day she told me she was only testing me. after that i decided not to talk to her anymore

i don't really enjoy sex unless it's with someone i have an emotional attachment to. so maybe i am that demisexual thing

but i haven't had sex in a really long time. i'm basically convinced that i am not what girls my age are looking for. i would probably be better off devoting my energies to studying and getting in shape. but working out just makes me more sexually frustrated. i sincerely wish that i could take medication to get rid of my libido. so much this libido interferes with my life
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 30th, 2012, 01:42 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by elx
speaking of sex since we're talking about sex, does anybody know anybody that has ever had a fuck buddy? is that an actual practice or one of those fictional unattainable ideas?

I just finalised the paper-work on a fuck buddy in the last few days, actually. We were good friends, and I always had a bit of a crush on her, she got drunk one night and discovered that she had a crush on me too., and ended up having a casual fling. I eventually realised I preferred her company to the sex, and thought I had better end it before she got too attached and someone got hurt. It probably wasn't going to happen that way, but I was worried.

So we were both pretty happy to just be friends again, because the worry was causing me to not enjoy the sex, I think, and she admitted to getting too hung up on a relationship, even though she didn't actually want one. It was a mutual thing.

I thought that was the end of it until a few days ago we were talking about neither of us had a problem with friends who just had sex, and she suggested we try it with no strings attached.

I'll let you know how it goes, if you are that interested. We're both pretty laid back and non-crazy emotional people, and I think that's what you need for it to work.
Mocker
zeldasbiggestfan suckszeldasbiggestfan sucks
Old Jan 30th, 2012, 03:57 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhukov View Post
I just finalised the paper-work on a fuck buddy in the last few days, actually. We were good friends, and I always had a bit of a crush on her, she got drunk one night and discovered that she had a crush on me too., and ended up having a casual fling. I eventually realised I preferred her company to the sex, and thought I had better end it before she got too attached and someone got hurt. It probably wasn't going to happen that way, but I was worried.

So we were both pretty happy to just be friends again, because the worry was causing me to not enjoy the sex, I think, and she admitted to getting too hung up on a relationship, even though she didn't actually want one. It was a mutual thing.

I thought that was the end of it until a few days ago we were talking about neither of us had a problem with friends who just had sex, and she suggested we try it with no strings attached.

I'll let you know how it goes, if you are that interested. We're both pretty laid back and non-crazy emotional people, and I think that's what you need for it to work.
Man, don't let it backfire on you. Being fuck buddies is cool and all, and if you stay honest things can go well. But make sure you aren't lying to her, and especially yourself, if you say you just wanna be fuck buddies. There was a girl I had a fling with recently and it was fucking great. No strings attached, we'd fuck and hang out. I actually wound up falling for her pretty hard I guess. But we knew it couldn't last and when she went off to U of I it was decided that "When we're together we're together, and when we're apart, we aren't". When I saw her the next time with another guy in her apartment it hurt a lot more than I thought it would have, and I was angry at her. But really, I only got mad at her for doing what she wanted, which is exactly what I said she could do. So really, I ended up just being pissed at myself..

So don't lie to yourself. If you really are cool with being just fuck buddies and neither of you can get attached, then totally go for it. Just don't wind up shooting yourself in the foot.

We're still cool though.. it panned out. I guess.. if you can say that haha
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 30th, 2012, 04:01 AM       
HERES HOW FUCK BUDDY RELATIONSHIPS WORK WItH gIRLS:

things are good, you're not all attached and are just down for the sex
SHE GeTS ALL WEIRD AND ClINgY AND UR LIKE JUST THE SEX BUT SHE KEEPS DOing IT KINDA
then you start to give in SLIGHTLY
then they go CRAZY AND DO SOME DRAMATIC BREAKUP BULLSHIT EVEN THOUGH YOU ARENT DATING
next week you fuck again, and the day after she invites you over and her new boyfriend is over.
Mocker
zeldasbiggestfan suckszeldasbiggestfan sucks
Old Jan 30th, 2012, 04:07 AM       
We need a like button here.
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 30th, 2012, 06:20 AM       
Aren't you 12 years old, ZBF?
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Jan 30th, 2012, 08:22 AM       
Like^
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jan 30th, 2012, 12:31 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
HERES HOW FUCK BUDDY RELATIONSHIPS WORK WItH gIRLS:

things are good, you're not all attached and are just down for the sex
SHE GeTS ALL WEIRD AND ClINgY AND UR LIKE JUST THE SEX BUT SHE KEEPS DOing IT KINDA
then you start to give in SLIGHTLY
then they go CRAZY AND DO SOME DRAMATIC BREAKUP BULLSHIT EVEN THOUGH YOU ARENT DATING
next week you fuck again, and the day after she invites you over and her new boyfriend is over.
AMEN
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jan 30th, 2012, 02:39 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
I'll see your news and raise you THIS

Found out its for a car commercial only

There was a quote on wikipedia though about how broderick wanted to do a sequel and it sounded like a good premise but was also really depressing about the ending.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jan 30th, 2012, 02:54 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
Found out its for a car commercial only
Yeah, I found this out too I was hoping for some serious motion picture shenanigans.

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jan 30th, 2012, 02:59 PM       

Still good though

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 30th, 2012, 04:56 PM       
I'M CALLING SOPA ON YOU
Old Feb 1st, 2012, 07:58 PM       

BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 1st, 2012, 09:23 PM        the end of the chatroom thread
in case you guys havent heard sopa got called on the chatthread
source: http://www.i-mockery.com/forum/showp...ostcount=84614

is this just the begining of the end in 2012
Old Feb 1st, 2012, 09:54 PM       
The chatroom thread is blacked out until Tadao tells SOPA to go home because we don't want to play with bullies

Old Feb 1st, 2012, 10:36 PM       
Have you tried unlocking it?
aint nobody

All Hail Duke is probably a spambot
Old Feb 1st, 2012, 11:21 PM       
que?
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Feb 2nd, 2012, 01:19 AM       
ZBF commenting on fuck buddies? Hilarious.

That was very funny. Well done.
Old Feb 2nd, 2012, 05:55 AM       
SKATASTIC
Old Feb 2nd, 2012, 01:53 PM       
I bet a bunch of paranoid dyslexics are getting filthy because of this sopa thing.
BANNED

Old Feb 2nd, 2012, 04:06 PM       
I bet a lot of mexicans are outraged
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 2nd, 2012, 04:10 PM       
why all the hate for mexican soup all of a sudden you guys?

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 2nd, 2012, 04:25 PM       
PAY THE FINE AND YOU CAN HAVE YOUR PRECIOUS THREAD BACK
SKATASTIC
Old Feb 2nd, 2012, 04:37 PM       
I have "I'm in love with Mary Jane" by Coolio stuck in my head. Except instead of Mary Jane its Herman Cain. Herman caaaaaaiiinn.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Feb 2nd, 2012, 05:30 PM       
FUCK