Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 2nd, 2012, 08:34 PM       
so does anyone have a turtle

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Feb 2nd, 2012, 08:38 PM       
Turtles are awesome. They're probably my fourth or fifth favorite animal that is green.
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 2nd, 2012, 08:41 PM       
hey you're awesome where have you been

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
Mocker
Old Feb 2nd, 2012, 08:44 PM       
also not too long ago there was this study designed by a researcher named Dr. Kellert for the US Fish and Wildlife service and Yale university ranking american's affection/detailing knowledge of critters, and turtles ranked in at number 11, and cats were 12. dogs were first place for most loved!

this proves that turtles are, infact, cooler than cats

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Feb 2nd, 2012, 09:20 PM       
ok this is dumb

Not sure who actually locked it but i'm opening it back up, fuck sopap

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Feb 2nd, 2012, 09:24 PM       
I hate all animals except white ducks, they's the bomb

I knew a girl who was obsessed with her turtle but she would make "I LOST MY TURTLE" statuses on facebook twice a week. She clearly didn't deserve a turtle.

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 2nd, 2012, 09:35 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
ok this is dumb

Not sure who actually locked it but i'm opening it back up, fuck sopap
HE WHO SMELT IT DELT IT.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Feb 3rd, 2012, 01:55 AM       
I bet her roommates killed the turtle and used it as a piece for an organic bong, and she never noticed

"OMG WHERES MY TURTLE"
"the wha?"
"MY TURTLE"
"oooh, fuck, right the turtle. Matt stuck it over there somewhere"
"THERE'S MY TURTLE"
Old Feb 3rd, 2012, 02:24 AM       
Ohhh shit, what if "turtle" was just code for "bong" all along?

Mocker
Old Feb 3rd, 2012, 03:48 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
I knew a girl who was obsessed with her turtle but she would make "I LOST MY TURTLE" statuses on facebook twice a week. She clearly didn't deserve a turtle.
you already told me about her the last time we talked about tortoises. you should steal her turtle and then I will rescue it from you.

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 3rd, 2012, 08:24 AM       
I rode a giant sea turtle once.
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Feb 3rd, 2012, 04:25 PM       
I DINE ON TURTLE SOUP
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Feb 3rd, 2012, 10:51 PM       
ducks rape each other esuohlim
God Emperor of Brigadoon

King Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 4th, 2012, 02:19 AM       
that's what makes them feel mighty
Old Feb 4th, 2012, 03:11 AM       
that's perfectly ok because it's a known fact that duck rape is appropriate social interaction in the duck community

BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 4th, 2012, 04:15 AM       
we need duck rape to seal our ventilation shafts
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Feb 4th, 2012, 09:03 AM       
I hope thats going to be on the new aflac commercial.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Feb 4th, 2012, 05:39 PM       
http://popvssoda.com/

ITS POP
Old Feb 4th, 2012, 05:55 PM       
I used to think "pop" was strictly a midwest thing, but then I learned that even Canada and the UK call it that. And according to the map practically the entirely northern US does too. So why do they call it "soda" in nearly every movie and TV show?

And anyone who calls it "coke" is full-blown retarded

BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 4th, 2012, 07:18 PM       
i call it soda / coke

also maybe causemost tv shows are made in hollywood which is on the westcoast where they say soda
/ coke
Old Feb 4th, 2012, 08:38 PM       
fuck you and your coke. Call it something else and hollywood can suck 18 ducks i mean dicks

BANNED

Old Feb 4th, 2012, 08:46 PM       
WHATS YOUR PROBlEM WIth COKE
SKATASTIC
Old Feb 4th, 2012, 09:16 PM       
The southerners call everything coke. Sprite is clear coke.
Old Feb 4th, 2012, 09:41 PM       
And southerners are dumb. It's a scientific fact so don't argue with science

SKATASTIC
Old Feb 5th, 2012, 12:45 AM       
I've come to realize making decisions is a lot like basketball. Women are terrible at both.