Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 8th, 2012, 08:30 PM       
Quote:
I can say that it was really stupid. they weren't even like trained, they literally just ran around and drank water like stupid cats would.
what kind of monster are you

Quote:
LOOKED LIKE A BUNCH OF EQUALLY CUTE THINGS.
Quote:
Originally Posted by milhousebackwards
So since memes are mainstream and popular now does that mean 4chan now hates them?
lol meme has become a meme

also at my school today i saw an official school endorsed ad that said, "Y u no make ed plan" with the face
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 8th, 2012, 08:31 PM       
Quote:
Meet my next door neighbor.
that guy looks really nice
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Feb 8th, 2012, 08:56 PM       
He looks like he could be 10,000 kV Ghost's older brother

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
BANNED

Old Feb 8th, 2012, 10:05 PM       
holy shit
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Feb 8th, 2012, 11:46 PM       
SON OF A BITCH
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 9th, 2012, 01:09 AM       
Why do young attractive girls get the middle of there upper lip pierced, their "monroe" pierced, their bottom lips pierced in 3 places and their nose pierced? All at once?

It just looks like this pretty girl has a bunch of zits and trash on her face from 20 feet away.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 9th, 2012, 01:50 AM       
Because they are attracted to guys like me.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Feb 9th, 2012, 02:01 AM       
I love dem gurls.

That was very funny. Well done.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 9th, 2012, 02:05 AM       
It's getting rarer to run into people that don't have tattoos or piercings.

Tattoos aren't so bad (well, it's subjective), but I really don't like piercings. I was with a girl that had five chest dermals, and they were constantly getting caught on things and becoming swollen. She eventually got rid of them, but she passed on the idea to my next girlfriend.

Osmosis or something. They didn't meet.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Feb 9th, 2012, 11:05 AM       
Osmosed through your dick
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 9th, 2012, 12:43 PM       
BANNED

Old Feb 9th, 2012, 01:31 PM       
maybe that kind of piercing would look cool if they weren't decorating their bodies with sequins and other things only 3 year olds and 72 year olds wear
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Feb 9th, 2012, 03:18 PM       
Yeah, really. That's kinda gross.

That was very funny. Well done.
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Feb 9th, 2012, 05:15 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Hang on, you've got a loose thread. I'll just give that a tug...

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
SKATASTIC
Old Feb 9th, 2012, 09:11 PM       
I want to shove my dick in her butt and watch those pop off her.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Feb 9th, 2012, 09:19 PM       
JUST THINK HOW INFECTED THOSE PIERCINGS WOULD GET AFTER I TOOK A NICE DUMPER RIGHT BETWEEN HER SHOULDER BLADES.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 9th, 2012, 10:02 PM       
Charmed, I'm sure.

I can't help but think of them being violently ripped out.
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 9th, 2012, 11:35 PM       
Sam before you dump let me run a metal pipe under them all and then turn it really fast like a sea captain in a hurricane.

[edit] ps. this was my first serious girlfriend from when I was 17. Shes like 25 now or something in this picture:

BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Feb 10th, 2012, 04:21 AM       
This standup special with the cast of Super Troopers is pretty terrible

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
SKATASTIC
Old Feb 10th, 2012, 09:10 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrashO View Post
Sam before you dump let me run a metal pipe under them all and then turn it really fast like a sea captain in a hurricane.

[edit] ps. this was my first serious girlfriend from when I was 17. Shes like 25 now or something in this picture:

Does she have the number of the beast in binary code running down her back?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
This standup special with the cast of Super Troopers is pretty terrible
The Slammin Salmon is really funny though.
Prepare for time warp.
Old Feb 10th, 2012, 12:38 PM       
No, it's a phrase that says something like "We all come from filth" or something. I just remember the word "filth" and something about everyone being imperfect.
SKATASTIC
Old Feb 10th, 2012, 01:40 PM       
I don't think Binary code ever starts with a 0 though. Its like saying its 07:30 PM to someone.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Feb 10th, 2012, 03:02 PM       
Hey, I installed a browser extension today.

http://www.tannr.com/herp-derp-youtube-comments/
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Feb 10th, 2012, 03:04 PM       
binary is just a length of toggles that can represent anything. a string of binary can start with a 0 too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrashO View Post
No, it's a phrase that says something like "We all come from filth" or something. I just remember the word "filth" and something about everyone being imperfect.
it's not long enough to be more than one short word.

ascii->binary for "filth": 0110011001101001011011000111010001101000
SKATASTIC
Old Feb 10th, 2012, 04:11 PM       
futurama lied to me then.