Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 10th, 2012, 05:04 PM       
who do you trust futurama or chojin with his worldly knowledge
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Feb 10th, 2012, 05:23 PM       
chojin lied to me then.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Feb 10th, 2012, 05:24 PM       
also, http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Zuggernaut_(New_Earth)

BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 10th, 2012, 11:22 PM       
Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Feb 13th, 2012, 05:41 PM       
I aspire not to be a faggot this year. Not going so well so far. :<
Level 29 ♂
Old Feb 13th, 2012, 05:48 PM       
No seriously though I think my job is killing me. It's why I haven't been posting here lately. That and my laptop had a meltdown like 3 weeks ago. But yeah my job.

Basically what I do is I go in and shovel ice into bags to be used to store blood, which has to be kept as cold as possible to avoid spoilage. Anyway though this wouldn't be so bad but for a few things. Namely that the machines I scoop the ice out of are very low to the ground and I am 6'1". I have to spend about 6 hours every day bent at a 45 degree angle and making repetitive wrist movements. Also, I work in the very early morning (usually at 12:00 a.m. - 2 a.m. til about 8 or 9 in the morning) and my schedule is utterly, completely random. It's gotten a bit better, but during the holidays it was not uncommon for me to go in at 4 a.m. one night and then 1 a.m. the next day. I miss the sun.

I also load heavy shit onto trucks in -100 degree weather and that's doing a number on my back as well. I am beginning to wonder if it's worth it at all but I really need the job and I get insurance benefits from it but I'm worried it's coming at the cost of my health. WHAT DO
BANNED

Old Feb 13th, 2012, 06:10 PM       
winter's almost over so hopefully itll get better!
Level 29 ♂
Old Feb 13th, 2012, 06:16 PM       
I hope so but I still work in the dark so getting warmer isn't really going to help too much until like May :<
BANNED

Old Feb 13th, 2012, 06:50 PM       
youll be so miserable you wont even realize that the time flies by until next winter
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 13th, 2012, 08:32 PM       
Back problems can lead to a really bad quality of life later on, and some kind of insurance isn't going to be much help down the track when your back is just completely fucked.

If it's bad enough for you to be worried about it, it's probably bad enough for you to look for another job.
Evil Robot
Evil Robot II is probably pretty okEvil Robot II is probably pretty okEvil Robot II is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 14th, 2012, 12:15 AM       
Why dont you use a diferent shovel?
Level 29 ♂
Old Feb 14th, 2012, 05:26 PM       
It's not a shovel, actually, it's a hand scoop, basically like the ones used to scoop coffee at the grocer's but bigger. A for reals shovel would be too big to scoop into the bags properly.
BANNED

Old Feb 14th, 2012, 05:54 PM       
man that sucks and is also ridiculous as fuck

yuou need one of those grabber things where you push a button and the mouth thing closes.
SKATASTIC
Old Feb 14th, 2012, 05:58 PM       
Like hungry hungry hippos.
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Feb 14th, 2012, 06:34 PM       
I just got broken up with. I'm not doing so great guys.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Feb 14th, 2012, 07:15 PM       
Chin up bro it's Valentine's day!

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
SKATASTIC
Old Feb 14th, 2012, 08:00 PM       
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 14th, 2012, 11:13 PM       
I want chocolate

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
SKATASTIC
Old Feb 14th, 2012, 11:29 PM       
I got you a cholate heart box elx. Its got sponge candy in it.
BANNED

Old Feb 15th, 2012, 12:42 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordSappington View Post
I just got broken up with. I'm not doing so great guys.
she broke up with you on valentines day?

what a cunt move.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Feb 15th, 2012, 12:57 AM       
YOU FRUIT CUPS.
Level 29 ♂
Old Feb 15th, 2012, 10:34 AM       
it takes all kinds of fruits to make fruit cup
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Feb 15th, 2012, 11:01 AM       
BLING BLONG BLING BLONG

Old Feb 15th, 2012, 11:04 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
BLING BLONG BLING BLONG BLING BLONG BLING BLONG
Quote:
BLING BLONG BLING BLONG BLING BLONG
Quote:
STOGIE'S EATING THE COUCH BLING BLONG
Quote:
BLING BLONG
Quote:
RANKERI STOGIE'S EATING THE COUCH IT SOUNDS LIKE A GORILLA EATING A LOG CABIN BLING BLONG BLING BLONG

...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 15th, 2012, 05:49 PM       
life's great you guys are quears

the other day i got high and pulled out a sketchbook to see if anything would come out but eventually my mind was stuck on how much i hate the town i'm living in now because it's all fast food and churches and all of the things i was drawing involved churches or cheeseburgers.

i decided it was time to put the paper away when i drew the sacred heart of jesus replacing the heart with a cheeseburger