Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Mucho Porro
ElPila666 is probably a spambot
Old Feb 29th, 2012, 02:21 AM       
I'll go to my pc now that power went back though i dont know how much it gonna last
Mucho Porro
Old Feb 29th, 2012, 02:27 AM       
Im from argentina land of futbol, choripan, tango, mate etc
Nona F. Mecklenburg
Big McLargehuge is probably a spambot
Old Feb 29th, 2012, 03:12 AM       
I was going to say something about Peronismo and how Argentina only has the facade of a first world country but blah blah blah, I don't fucking know you!
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Feb 29th, 2012, 03:25 AM       
el pila

how many pots have you smoken
Mucho Porro
Old Feb 29th, 2012, 04:04 AM       
i have smoke a lot lately although i'm waiting to smoke my own harvest that i plant back in september im almost there
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Feb 29th, 2012, 04:14 AM       
that's what's up, dawg
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 29th, 2012, 07:17 AM       
Farkin' Argies.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Feb 29th, 2012, 08:00 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big McLargehuge View Post
I don't know you and I don't give a fuck about you.
I was hoping you weren't still a fat bellied cunt.
*SMILE SMILE*
Otto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 29th, 2012, 03:50 PM       
I hate having to drive for an hour to the next town just to get decent weed.

I also want to buy a San Pedro cactus, I've always wanted to try mescaline.
"You've gotta' look to the future. The future is anarchy. I'm talking about lawlessness, I'm talking about the Lebanons of the future. I'm talking about the breakdown of the whole system. The military defending people against people. You won't get your appropriations waving that flag, there's no glory in that kind of warfare!"

Last edited by Otto : Feb 29th, 2012 at 05:19 PM.
Nona F. Mecklenburg
Big McLargehuge is probably a spambot
Old Feb 29th, 2012, 06:38 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
I was hoping you weren't still a fat bellied cunt.
Hope is for losers.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Feb 29th, 2012, 07:45 PM       
*SMILE SMILE*
Otto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 29th, 2012, 08:20 PM       
Yeah, give in to despair.
"You've gotta' look to the future. The future is anarchy. I'm talking about lawlessness, I'm talking about the Lebanons of the future. I'm talking about the breakdown of the whole system. The military defending people against people. You won't get your appropriations waving that flag, there's no glory in that kind of warfare!"
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 29th, 2012, 09:34 PM       
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Feb 29th, 2012, 10:23 PM       
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Feb 29th, 2012, 10:29 PM       
*SMILE SMILE*
Old Mar 1st, 2012, 02:06 PM       
I bought a model kit from the fifties at a flea-market and last night I realized that I suck at painting models just as much as I did when I was 13.

STOP SMILING AT ME, YOU POLYSTYRENE ASSHOLE!
SKATASTIC
Old Mar 1st, 2012, 02:23 PM       
Do you have/can get a paintball gun? Just light it up with it.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 1st, 2012, 05:37 PM       
Quit being a pussy.

*SMILE SMILE*
Old Mar 1st, 2012, 07:09 PM       
I really like how the box art barely looks like the actual model.

I think I read that the artist did the final box sketches based on his prototypes, but the guy stamping out the parts just copied the prototypes.
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Mar 1st, 2012, 07:13 PM       
I think that's the fact with most toys... They always look better on the box.

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 2nd, 2012, 12:19 PM       
Quote:
I also want to buy a San Pedro cactus, I've always wanted to try mescaline.
or find it growing in someones yard ;O

i had a san pedro cactus but now my ex has it
*SMILE SMILE*
Old Mar 2nd, 2012, 06:39 PM       
My plan is to order three doses worth of Blue Torch cuttings and trip out on them with two friends, and if I enjoy it, I'll buy another cutting to plant.

Thrifty Burnout tm
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Mar 2nd, 2012, 07:58 PM       
After all the bullshit I've been put through these past few weeks, I think I've earned a major smokeout followed by going downtown to see where Lady Mary takes me. Wish me luck.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 2nd, 2012, 10:40 PM       
No I wont, you pot head.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Mar 2nd, 2012, 10:48 PM       
I'm officially a student again. I must be fucking out of my mind.