Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Mar 3rd, 2012, 10:43 PM       
Is that chemistry for tonite ?
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Mar 3rd, 2012, 11:12 PM       
I don't even know anymore. My brain has become incredibly dumb in the last 10 months

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Mar 3rd, 2012, 11:18 PM       
Welcome to post college life
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Mar 4th, 2012, 01:10 AM       
More like welcome to my life.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 4th, 2012, 10:21 PM       
Thanks Millhouse, for an obscure chemistry reference that will keep me up a few more hours.
You may already be there.
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Mar 4th, 2012, 10:31 PM       
FUN is a real compound of equal parts fluorine, uranium, and nitrogen AND IT'S IN OUR TOOTHPASTE :EEEEEEK

teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Mar 4th, 2012, 11:03 PM       
Happy Birthday, Flagg. Mine is easier.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Mar 4th, 2012, 11:23 PM       
that doesn't sound like a very stable compound
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 5th, 2012, 01:45 AM       
But combined with potassium you get FUNK
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 5th, 2012, 04:29 AM       
Combined with Phosphorus, you get P-FUNK

after enough bourbon ...
Old Mar 5th, 2012, 04:37 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
FUN is a real compound of equal parts fluorine, uranium, and nitrogen AND IT'S IN OUR TOOTHPASTE :EEEEEEK
Are you trying to recall Coolinator back from his ban?

(you need to say his name only 4 more times)

Last edited by Colonel Flagg : Mar 5th, 2012 at 04:38 AM. Reason: more to the point
Antagonistic Tyrannosaur
Sethomas is probably a spambot
Old Mar 5th, 2012, 04:42 AM       
I'm all Selenium, Thorium, Protactinium, and Cerium.

SETH ME IMPRIMI FECIT
SKATASTIC
Old Mar 5th, 2012, 08:29 AM       
I have a heart of pyrite.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Mar 5th, 2012, 09:13 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sethomas View Post
I'm all Selenium, Thorium, Protactinium, and Cerium.
You, sir, are radioactive.
*SMILE SMILE*
Otto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 5th, 2012, 02:04 PM       
My birthday is at the end of the month. I think I'll reminisce on my art school days by downing a bottle of mouthwash.
"You've gotta' look to the future. The future is anarchy. I'm talking about lawlessness, I'm talking about the Lebanons of the future. I'm talking about the breakdown of the whole system. The military defending people against people. You won't get your appropriations waving that flag, there's no glory in that kind of warfare!"
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Mar 5th, 2012, 06:12 PM       
I found out last night that Marge Simpson and I have the same birthday, at least for the sake of their plotline.
Nona F. Mecklenburg
Big McLargehuge is probably a spambot
Old Mar 5th, 2012, 06:27 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big McLargehuge View Post
Oh come on Seth, you know I find your intellectual contortions fascinating.
Spoilers!
SKATASTIC
Old Mar 5th, 2012, 07:11 PM       
My birthday is almost 10,000 days ago
Nona F. Mecklenburg
Old Mar 5th, 2012, 07:17 PM       
I was born 10,030 days ago. Whippersnapper.
Antagonistic Tyrannosaur
Sethomas is probably a spambot
Old Mar 5th, 2012, 07:54 PM       
Biggie, it's no miracle that you predicted my reaction. I imagine that you've grown quite accustomed to people calling you a bore. I am, however, surprised that you haven't grown out of having such a fragile ego that this is the kind of thing you'd like to perpetuate.

SETH ME IMPRIMI FECIT
Nona F. Mecklenburg
Old Mar 5th, 2012, 08:12 PM       
Oh, you know nothing of my ego.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 5th, 2012, 10:21 PM       
Speaking of ego, my futsal team made it into the grand final this Friday, and we're going to decimate the other team. They somehow made it into the finals without winning a single game all season, and last time we played them, we won 20 nil.

I'm going to get five goals in a row and do a dance.
Old Mar 5th, 2012, 10:24 PM       
I hear you can feed a whole family in Tasmania for a week with only 20 nil

NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 5th, 2012, 10:37 PM       
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 6th, 2012, 08:32 AM       
IT'S ALMOST PURIM

TIME FOR MY NAUGHTY JEWISH SONG