Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 12th, 2012, 10:52 AM       
Oh shitfuck.

Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 12th, 2012, 11:16 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
jeanette talked about poops and dildos, though
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rongi View Post
i don't remember poop talk, but i remember jamesman made some whiney thread about how dildos make it harder for men to satisfy ladies
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
How about the one where the woman shits in a bucket and then divides the stool among three different labelled containers
Goodtimes.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Mar 12th, 2012, 11:20 AM       

wudoin, bby
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Mar 12th, 2012, 11:39 AM       
As ever. Soups for you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shyandquietguy View Post
I'm a fucking shut-in virgin and I've lived more of life than you have Pram.
High Five!
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Mar 12th, 2012, 11:40 AM       
I'm studying black people at university. It's cool.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Mar 12th, 2012, 11:51 AM       
Do they know?
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Mar 12th, 2012, 12:31 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by elx View Post
after reading a ton of stupid articles claiming that we have just sent a particle back in time through another dimension, I finally read opera's release and I don't get it

if they have the level of accuracy/uncertainty that they are claiming - isn't that higher than the one we achieved when measuring the speed of light half a century ago? assuming that this is actually the case, then wouldn't that imply that the implication here isn't that a neutrino is actually faster than the speed of light, but simply that our accepted model for the speed of light has been off this entire time? why has no one proposed this skepticism? why are they more quick to accept the back-in-time theory?

is it just that if that is in fact the case then it's far too scary to mention or think about because it means that everything we have ever measured in modern history has been wrong and we've set ourselves back two hundred years with our newer, preciser technology? is preciser a word?
Faulty equipment is an even better answer for scepticism but not my doomsday pants creaming.

"The team has now found two problems that may have affected their test in opposing ways: one in its timing gear and one in an optical fibre connection."
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Mar 12th, 2012, 12:58 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhukov View Post
You are seriously the most stale and unfunny cunt on this message board. I cannot believe that you think you add humour.

Adding the LOL emoticon to a large percentage of your posts doesn't mean you are adding humour. You are using it to laugh at your own jokes.
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 12th, 2012, 01:52 PM       
Quote:
I'm studying black people at university. It's cool.
is black people a major now?
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Mar 12th, 2012, 01:54 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pub Lover View Post
Do they know?
I'm trying to be really secret about it. They'll take it away if we appear to be too interested.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 12th, 2012, 02:20 PM       
I was JUST listening to a NZ radio show clip thing. Freaky.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Mar 12th, 2012, 02:35 PM       

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emu View Post
I haven't posted here in like a year but I see Pub Lover went a page in this thread without posting. Feels wrong man.
Pretty much the only reason I read through this thread is for posts like that.

It certainly isn't for the miles of Pram Maven posts.

I did like when he thought Thrash0 was that other guy though.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Mar 12th, 2012, 02:38 PM       
Quote:
I'm trying to be really secret about it. They'll take it away if we appear to be too interested.
I was going to go down a whole route of "studying black people is like bird watching" with hides and mating calls etc but it just feels a bit too much like what Don Carlson the racist animator would do.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Mar 12th, 2012, 03:05 PM       
I was called racist once because I can do a good impression of Gus from Psych

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Mar 12th, 2012, 03:10 PM       
I would like to see this impression.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
I've said it before and I shall say it again: you should consult with Pubbles, who obsessively saves every photo ever posted on these forums.
Only of you.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Mar 12th, 2012, 03:17 PM       
Quote:
going on a date tomorrow

hopefully she'll touch my boner
Quote:
you guys i just got back from my date

it went really well !
Boner Touching well?

This is an important question.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Mar 12th, 2012, 03:31 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
I was called racist once because I can do a good impression of Gus from Psych
I hope you told then to kiss your blacksmith ass.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 12th, 2012, 04:11 PM       
Quote:
assuming that this is actually the case, then wouldn't that imply that the implication here isn't that a neutrino is actually faster than the speed of light, but simply that our accepted model for the speed of light has been off this entire time? why has no one proposed this skepticism? why are they more quick to accept the back-in-time theory?
because thats ridiculous to assume off of one anomalous test? besides didn't they get results saying it went faster and others saying it went slower -- so that explanation would be impossible.

also did scientists really say that it went back in time or is it just idiots who said that? I would think a better explanation would be that time slowed down -- the speed of light stayed the same :O
but i dont think a scientist should really say either of those things
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Mar 12th, 2012, 05:08 PM       
Really, the problem with science news is that most headlines are bullshit written by idiots. Did anyone see the "Ice cream is as addictive as heroin" headline a few weeks back? Good job being shitty, shitty journalists.

Speaking of the News; do we know if Clay is still alive? Do we know if he was the one shooting up those families in Afghanistan?

My power bill says "Friends"at the top. Guys, if I'm not giving you three hundred bucks a month then we are clearly not as tight as I am with my electricity supplier.
Nona F. Mecklenburg
Big McLargehuge is probably a spambot
Old Mar 12th, 2012, 09:11 PM       
Did anyone else see the Abobo's Big Adventure write up in Game Informer?
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Mar 12th, 2012, 09:53 PM       
Life update: Working two part time jobs and being a full time 3rd year student is hella draining.

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Mar 12th, 2012, 10:21 PM       
Quote:
I was going to go down a whole route of "studying black people is like bird watching" with hides and mating calls etc but it just feels a bit too much like what Don Carlson the racist animator would do.
Oh, I know. It's like they think they're real people or something.
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 12th, 2012, 11:06 PM       
Quote:
Boner Touching well?

This is an important question.
Oh that girl sucked she was into jesus and stuff

I have a girlfriend now who isn't into jesus and is totally into touching my boner
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 12th, 2012, 11:48 PM       
Then why did you mislead us?
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 12th, 2012, 11:48 PM