Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Mar 12th, 2012, 11:53 PM       
punk girls touch wangs
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 13th, 2012, 11:57 AM       
Yeah but they grip to fucking hard. I like a soft hand.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Mar 13th, 2012, 12:19 PM       
Whereas I like being crushed. IT TAKES ALL KINDS, MY MOTHER WOULD SAY.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 13th, 2012, 12:32 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitar Woman View Post
Relinquishing addiction has made me more apathetic towards life than I've ever been, even when I was a DXM tard. I don't shave, I don't write, I don't hang out with friends, I don't work, I don't do fucking anything. I'm just a miserable, joyless, cold, unproductive sack of shit who's no fun for anyone. Narcotics Anonymous can go suck the tits I wish I had.
Quote:
Originally Posted by k0k0 View Post
I'm totally drugged up on xanax so I'm gonna give you folks some truths. Truth is, I need to be in a mental home again. I barely leave my house out of fear of nothing. I only go out to get groceries, play pool for a short time(sometimes), and doctors. And if where I need to go is out of the safe radius, I flip the fuck out. So working from home has its advantages, but for me, the disadvantages are fucking up my life. I am gonna go get checked in to a mental place. One way or another I'm going to get over this bullshit. And then when I do, I'm going to visit each and every one of you with my fist. Inside my fist will be a token for spending one day with me. And we shall have fun times of your choosing. But first, I need to get better. I shall get better. We will see. Why all this now? Well, I found it sad that I couldn't even go to thanksgiving with my mom because my sister's house is too far. It's out of the unsafe zone. Time to get checked into the home.
<3
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Mar 13th, 2012, 02:51 PM       
Is k0k0 back at the house again?
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 13th, 2012, 04:04 PM       

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhukov View Post
Once again I forget to go to the end of the thread before replying. FUCK THIS.
Is that something that matters?
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Mar 13th, 2012, 04:07 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
I AM INTERESTED IN MORE SIMILAR EXAMPLES OF THINGS YOU THOUGHT OF THAT NO ONE HAS EVER THOUGHT BEFORE
Your new avatar is facing the wrong way.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Mar 13th, 2012, 04:12 PM       
GOOD

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Mar 13th, 2012, 04:28 PM       

Quote:
Originally Posted by liquidstatik View Post
hey guys i don't talk to anymore i'm starting HRT tomorrow yay
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
You're finally gonna get male hormones?
Quote:
ZING, NO.
Quote:
I'll inject some hormones into you.
Quote:
#inappropriate
Danny is a sexier dressed as a lady than he is when he is dressed as a man. This is something I know. PM me for pics.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Mar 13th, 2012, 07:38 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by elx View Post
chojin I hope you drop olympic sized weights on your medulla and end up rotting alone in your dads house until your flesh disintegrates off of your corpse and ants come along and make a farm out of your bones
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zomboid View Post
Elx also showed what looked like sincere concern for ThrashO, so y'know...she's a whore with her sympathy.
She'll never get in between Thrash0 and Shy. They are so in love.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Mar 13th, 2012, 10:14 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitar Woman View Post
Smile.

Take off your shirt.

Smile, damnit!
Quote:
I-Mock's prettiest woman right here, guys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
I had a cousin who made her own iron-on with a printout, didn't flip the image, and wore it logo-backwards to a family function. When someone pointed it out, she couldn't understand why it was okay every time she checked it in the mirror but not when she looked down.

I'm utterly srs about this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HickMan View Post

ALSO: Here's a picture of me and the girl who convinced me of giving up on blonde girl threesomes and other depraved, deranged, and totally awesome sexual acts.
Faceswap photoshop. Faceshop photoswap
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
elx you are so tiny
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
damn elx if you keep practicing with that monster you could almost handle my cock
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
pub has folders and subfolders and sub-subfolders.

I think about everyone here who has appeared in drag, or in anything that could be taken as drag, is specially indexed for ease of wank. I believe. Again, you'd have to ask him but you'd probably just get that emoticon in the chat thread.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Mar 13th, 2012, 11:25 PM       
I stand by that, you sporadic bastard.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Mar 13th, 2012, 11:34 PM       
Quote:
Pub Lover sent me a package in the mail and in that package were thousands of photos of me as a kid that he took secretly
Quote:

Quote:
elx locked herself in her room to experiment with neutrinos. And this is BEFORE I even read the posts she made, which creeps me out a little
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
the time travel dream neutrinos went back in time to infect your dreams, oh no!
Quote:
Originally Posted by k0k0 View Post
Whenever I go in my room to play with my balls, I call it experimenting with neutrinos. Are you sure she doesn't have balls?
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarioRPG View Post
Because it takes less than a nanosecond?
Quote:
What does mean when you dream about murdering a whole basement full of people you've never met?

I even picked up a rocking chair and crushed someone's neck with it
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Mar 13th, 2012, 11:48 PM       
I've been having some great dreams lately. A week ago I was a stand-up comedian following Doug Stanhope and I got a bigger applause.

filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Mar 14th, 2012, 02:00 AM       
Sounds like a nightmare.
Old Mar 14th, 2012, 02:16 AM       
If you're talking about performing in front of an audience, normally I'd agree. But If you're talking about having Stanhope involved then fuck you man Stanhope rules

frappez le cochon rouge
Old Mar 14th, 2012, 02:37 AM       
too many games
i have been crtitcally analyzing
i am not
going to play any games for a while
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Mar 14th, 2012, 02:41 AM       
Also, Deadbeat Hero and No Refunds are right up there with anything from Richard Pryor and George Carlin to me.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Mar 14th, 2012, 05:30 PM       
Quote:

some people age
Quote:

Like I said.
You're too young to be claiming to have a picture in the attic.
Quote:
I'M TO FAT FOR CAMERA'S

Spoilers!
Hi.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 14th, 2012, 05:33 PM       
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Mar 14th, 2012, 06:57 PM       
is da dorms, son
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 14th, 2012, 10:03 PM       
Quote:
punk girls touch wangs
i'm not with punk girl either, i don't even know if she goes to this school anymore. she done disappeared
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 14th, 2012, 10:12 PM       
she probably hitched a ride off to the sunset
Old Mar 14th, 2012, 10:17 PM       
TADAO PROBABLY TOLD HER TO GIVE IT UP AND STOP REPRESENTING IT

Mucho Porro
ElPila666 is probably a spambot
Old Mar 14th, 2012, 10:43 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pub Lover View Post
Lionel Messi