ElPila666 is probably a spambot
Old Mar 14th, 2012, 10:45 PM       
owwww i miss my first page brak in years
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Mar 14th, 2012, 11:17 PM       
I wish you guys archieved my face
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 14th, 2012, 11:50 PM       
RUN 2 DUH HILLZ

RUN 4 UR LYYYYFE
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 15th, 2012, 12:21 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
TADAO PROBABLY TOLD HER TO GIVE IT UP AND STOP REPRESENTING IT
AND JUST WHEN HE FINALLY FOUND A HANDJOB THAT WAS UNCONDITIONALLY GOOD!
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 15th, 2012, 04:07 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
i guess if your idea of sex is being pile drived by zangief you might find her attractive
Quote:
I still say "Suck my dick motherfucker you understand that SHIT?" a lot to this day

irl
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rongi View Post
even though willie is being kind of a baby about this stuff i still think he's a good guy and was a lot cooler than the majority of people who still stick around here
Quote:
Quote:
I had no idea what that was so I looked it up.

I should ban you for tricking me into looking at anime
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhukov View Post
Wait, you seriously can't call a female homo? I didn't know this.
Im one good looking Troll
monster_movie_night is probably a spambot
Old Mar 18th, 2012, 07:02 PM       
I'm starting to realize that you're not an old men and it took me two years to realize that..
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 18th, 2012, 08:05 PM       
I am clearly an old men. I am like six old men.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 18th, 2012, 08:35 PM       
with a women penis
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Mar 19th, 2012, 01:19 AM       
Dragonheart is a really shitty movie.
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 19th, 2012, 02:45 AM       
So was Super 8
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 19th, 2012, 07:47 AM       
i cut my finger at work bad enough to require a few stitches and then i had to take a drug test and would have lost my job if my boss didn't take a drug test for me

my life is stupid.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 19th, 2012, 11:11 AM       
on the bright side your boss is cool as fuck
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 19th, 2012, 11:15 AM       
dude yeah he's awesome especially since i'm still in my 90-day probationary period
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 19th, 2012, 12:55 PM       
he's gonna regret it
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 19th, 2012, 01:05 PM       
nah hes gonna get free blowjobs now
Old Mar 19th, 2012, 01:41 PM       
nooooooooooooooo

once we were out of grapes and everybody was bitching at me so i drew a sign that said "PLEASE PARDON OUR POOR PREPAREDNESS - PRODUCE" and had a picture of a crying dude and a thought bubble above his head that was just some grapes

the next day my boss said "it's all right if you want to put up a sign that says we're out and when we'll get more in but next time don't put a man crying on it for fuck's sake."
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 19th, 2012, 01:47 PM       
Yeah, you made it sound like produce is slacking, which your boss was. You should have put up an out of order sign instead.
BANNED

Old Mar 19th, 2012, 01:54 PM       
out of order due to customer negligence
Old Mar 19th, 2012, 02:06 PM       
man i was just being stupid and it made some people laugh. i also left a message about how we had sold out and would be getting more in the following morning. SO THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

also some old lady was like "what happened to the grapes?" we sold 'em. fuck off.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 19th, 2012, 02:20 PM       
You should have told her to stop whining about it.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 19th, 2012, 02:26 PM       
We're out of grapes. Why? BECAUSE YOU PEOPLE DON'T KNOW THE MEANING OF THE WORD "MODERATION"!

Buy kiwi fruit instead. They're on sale.
You may already be there.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 19th, 2012, 02:27 PM       
What, you don't like kiwi fruit? SUCK IT UP, YOU DAMNED COMMIE!
You may already be there.
Old Mar 19th, 2012, 02:32 PM       
we have a stand-in produce manager and he hasn't been ordering kiwis so we're out of them and have been for like a week.

i left him a list of things we should have and don't. i included spaghetti squash in a last-ditch attempt to get sizable ones. nooooo come back winter squash!!!!

PS this is what almost cost me my job:

what a pussy
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Mar 19th, 2012, 03:49 PM       
You should have put a bunch of raisins in there and if they complained said something about them waiting too long.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Mar 19th, 2012, 04:18 PM