Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Feb 20th, 2008, 09:36 AM        The Howling 2
This movie is just great. I'd seen it years ago but it was on TV last night and it's really something that you need to see. It has so many truly hilarious scenes. It's a b-movie that never really caught on, I guess.

That was very funny. Well done.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Feb 20th, 2008, 02:25 PM       
I love the first two to pieces.

Avoid the third one at all costs, though. The "III" in the title doesn't actually mean it's the third movie, it's actually referring to the total amount of deaths.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Feb 20th, 2008, 04:56 PM       
I saw it a few years ago on TV and it was pretty awful. Don't think I even finished watching it.

Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Feb 21st, 2008, 03:24 PM       
Any horror movie, made-for-tv quality or not, that has a full country music singalong scene pretty much redefines the idea of a "disgrace"
Arooo
PhantomWerewolf is probably a spambot
Old Feb 22nd, 2008, 01:25 AM       
Howling III was definitely the worst in the series. I couldn't even bring myself to laugh at the movie because it was taking itself so seriously.
The Wolf
Old Feb 22nd, 2008, 02:24 AM       
Oh man...

Ringmonster
J. Tithonus Pednaud is probably a spambot
Old Feb 23rd, 2008, 07:02 PM       
Ah...The Howling II: Wolf Bitch. The original is still the best but while II was bad, at least it was sort of fun. I heard that when Christopher Lee was cast in Gremlins 2 he apologized to director Joe Dante (The director of the original Howling) for being in part II.

I highly recommend the original novels, by the way. They are really good. The first one in particular. The movie departs from the original source a lot and the film sequels have no connection to the novel sequels.
The Wolf
Old Feb 24th, 2008, 05:57 AM       
Dude, if I ever venture over to your part of the country, we're meeting up. I think we'd get along

Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Feb 24th, 2008, 06:37 PM       
Is there anybody on this forum who can honestly say they WOULDN'T get along with Pednaud?
Space Viking Repo Man
Zbu Manowar is probably a spambot
Old Feb 28th, 2008, 07:41 PM       
I wouldn't say Howling III is the worst. I'm sure the seventh one that was made in Australia and was basically plastered with the Howling title (which at this point was just stupid) would claim that honor.
Ringmonster
J. Tithonus Pednaud is probably a spambot
Old Feb 29th, 2008, 02:33 AM       
Exhibit A: The subtitle of The Howling III was The Marsupials.

Exhibit B: Oblivious Ballet Dancer

I rest my case.

The seventh installment is bad mostly due to budget, but III was a whole different sort of crap.
The Wolf
Old Feb 29th, 2008, 02:38 AM       
Oh man. I forgot about that. Wasn't there a scene where there was an impossibly big werewolf in a tent or something? I seem to remember a giant werewolf head attacking some guys.