Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Salticidae!
b_squared is probably a real personb_squared is probably a real person
Old Feb 20th, 2009, 03:00 PM       
Quote:
Race is nature's way of giving white girls a surefire way to piss off their dads.
My mom said if I ever dated outside my race, or lord forbid, marry one of "them" I would be disowned from the family.
Like being disowned from the family was a bad thing.
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 20th, 2009, 06:52 PM       
I'm not a racist, but those fucking Somalis who live next door are wearing brightly colored silken robes . You know how those people are.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 20th, 2009, 06:54 PM       
Can you say niglet on the forum?
Oozes machismo
pac-man is probably a spambot
Old Feb 20th, 2009, 07:01 PM       
On my way back to Iraq (from leave) a guy at my airport terminal in Houston was wearing his Muslim headdress. I didn't say anything, but I stared at him like an old white man from Jasper, Texas would stare at me. After we got on the flight, though, I realized that he was probably much, much less dangerous than the people I was on my way to see.

Everybody's racist. Imagine how much worse it'd be if everyone was mute.
...I proved, son, without a shadow of a doubt, you ain't got what it takes anymore! You sit there, and you thump your bible, and you say your prayers, and it didn't get you anywhere! Talk about your psalms, talk about John 3:16; Austin 3:16 says, "I just whipped your ass!"
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 20th, 2009, 07:08 PM       
Was it due to your training and your were trying to size up a threat level, or were you just flat out being a hillbilly?
Oozes machismo
pac-man is probably a spambot
Old Feb 20th, 2009, 07:12 PM       
I had already been around Iraqis for quite a few months and I think at that time I did develop a prejudice. So a little bit of both. I tell that story though because it's one of the few instances in my life where I've done something rude just off of appearances. I think everybody is a little bit racist and you've got to be able to laugh about it, you know.
...I proved, son, without a shadow of a doubt, you ain't got what it takes anymore! You sit there, and you thump your bible, and you say your prayers, and it didn't get you anywhere! Talk about your psalms, talk about John 3:16; Austin 3:16 says, "I just whipped your ass!"
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 20th, 2009, 07:23 PM       
I will admit to having a strong disposition towards people of other cultures.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 20th, 2009, 07:24 PM       
No, that's not true. Certain cultures I guess. Mainly religious ones.
Insane Writer
ZeldaQueen is probably a spambot
Old Feb 20th, 2009, 09:19 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by b_squared View Post
My mom said if I ever dated outside my race, or lord forbid, marry one of "them" I would be disowned from the family.
Like being disowned from the family was a bad thing.
Oy.

My mom told me how she had a friend once who dated a black guy. The friend's parents hated the boyfriend and kept trying to keep her from seeing him. Apparently it didn't work and the two kept sneaking out together anyway. My mom said the moral of the story is that if you don't want your kid dating someone, don't make it forbidden and they'll probably break up anyway. If you have the whole "forbidden" deal, it turns into Romeo and Juliet (or at least a mess).

I think that racism comes in waves depending on what's going on. After African Americans were no longer slaves, everyone got all freaked out and there was the whole segregation thing. The wars in the Middle East and the 9/11 attack go on, people in the Middle East and Muslims are treated suspciously. After 9/11, an American schoolgirl of Egyptian heritage wrote in to a magazine. She said that after the class learned about the attacks, a classmate said to her "Your people did this!"
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.