Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Jun 10th, 2010, 10:20 AM       
We do something like that here where I work. All the employees are to park in a parking lot on the side of the building while the two owners park out front. Its not a hard concept to get. There is a parking lot. That is where you park. Its not even like its all that far. Its right fucking next to the building. No hill or anything. As soon as the owners go out of town all these fucks make a mad dash to park in the front like their some sort of big shots. Oh my god! You got to park 50 feet closer to the front door! Your such a bad ass!
hAS RUG-BURN
Evil Robot is probably a spambot
Old Jun 10th, 2010, 06:10 PM       
Quote:
I don't want to be like them. I'm not afraid to FUCK them in the face, I'm afraid I will FUCK them in the face.
Quote:
Sure I have always wanted to FUCK people in the face, but I feel like doing it way more often.
Quote:
I wanted to get back out and wish a disease upon them that would enable them to get a handicap parking placard of their own.

And then FUCK them in the face of course.
Quote:
Even less diplomatic would be to FUCK them in the face while screaming at them
Quote:
A good face FUCKING would fix that. I'm almost positive of it!
gkjfgnnjf
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jun 10th, 2010, 07:06 PM       
He messed up. He fucked a cop.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jun 11th, 2010, 01:14 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Robot View Post
gkjfgnnjf
FUCK you
hAS RUG-BURN
Evil Robot is probably a spambot
Old Jun 11th, 2010, 04:58 PM       
It said that the message was to short (less than 2 charecters) so I mashed the keyboard and tried again.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jun 18th, 2010, 08:17 AM       
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 18th, 2010, 08:59 AM       
Speaking of people I want to punch in the face, all these spambot creators

Just saw one post a thread that wa titled for loveline but was posted in poilitcs and was actually there to sell wow gold