Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Miscellaneous Forums > Questions, Suggestions, and Tech Support
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Legislacerator
ItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 20th, 2003, 03:12 AM        Looking for Saturn
Does anyone have one or know someone that does? I need one that is in decent condition because I will be modifying it to play import games. model 1 is preferred, but I will accept model 2 as well. I'm willing to pay damn good money, but not the amount they are demanding for the shitty and defective consoles on eBay.
Fuck Yeah
McClain is probably a spambot
Old Jul 21st, 2003, 12:19 AM       
I just had one three days ago... But I sold it for $40 w/ 5 games. I see them all the time. How much are you willing to spend on a working console?
Last edited by Chojin : Jan 1st, 2000 at 12:01 AM.
Legislacerator
ItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 21st, 2003, 12:56 AM       
I'd probably pay upwards of about $30-50 bucks for a console in good condition with some games. Saturns just aren't worth that much anymore and all I see on eBay is shoddy, poorly cared for, or defective merchandise with the worst games available for the system that end up selling for 50 or 60 bucks.
Mocker
Cap'n Crunch is probably a spambot
Old Jul 21st, 2003, 04:28 AM       
I have one, but it would cost a bitch to ship it. I think it is in some box down in my basement. If I can find it, I'll post it up if you want to buy it from me.
...for breakfast?!
Schimid is probably a spambot
Old Jul 21st, 2003, 04:55 AM       
My best friend has one, with a shitload of games, too. He'll probably make you pay the whole 50, though. :/
Legislacerator
Old Jul 23rd, 2003, 02:26 AM       
crunch, can you find it and post a picture? if I'm going to buy one, it has to be in excellent condition since I will be using it for mods.

schimid, find out what all your friend has. if he is interested in doing business, he have must have certain games (NiGHTS, Panzer Dragoon Saga, etc.). if he doesn't, not only will I not buy from him, but I will find him and rape him for wasting my time.
Elecman.exe is probably a spambot
Old Oct 20th, 2003, 06:04 PM       
I have one, good , working condition, with games Sonic Racing, NiGHTS into dreams, Scud, Bug II , and some others I can't remember
Legislacerator
Old Oct 27th, 2003, 02:38 AM       
how much will you sell it for with the games? also, post a full list so I can see exactly what you have.
Royal Tenenbaum is probably a spambot
Old Oct 27th, 2003, 09:50 AM       
From this thread I can ascertain that you are a cheap idiot. You say that Saturns aren't worth much and then you say even poor quality Saturns with shitty games go for $50. If your range is $30 to $50 how could you expect to get a mint Saturn with all the best games? That's just crazy.
Legislacerator
Old Oct 27th, 2003, 10:41 AM       
from this and other posts of yours, I already know that you are a classless piece of shit. stick to the movie forums, plaguebearer, I doubt that you could take being made an ass of elsewhere.
The Goddamned Batman
Protoclown is probably a spambot
Old Oct 27th, 2003, 12:12 PM       
LOOK TO THE SKY

Anonymous is probably a spambot
Old Nov 7th, 2003, 03:24 PM       
Right now, they have a few on ebay that aren't too expensive, and seem to be relatively well-kept.
Legislacerator
Old Nov 10th, 2003, 02:52 AM       
bought one, there is no longer any need for this thread.