Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Apr 20th, 2012, 11:58 PM       
Did everyone get too high today to post or something

lol weed lol hitler lol columbine fuck today, the whole internet is one big terrible comedian on April 20

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Apr 21st, 2012, 02:39 AM       
Fucking hippies
Nona F. Mecklenburg
Big McLargehuge is probably a spambot
Old Apr 21st, 2012, 02:42 AM       
Dang bros, i've been smoking that DAAAAAANK STANKY! 4/20 ferever.
Nona F. Mecklenburg
Old Apr 21st, 2012, 02:42 AM       
HITLERS' BIRTHDAY COLUMBINE
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Apr 21st, 2012, 03:37 AM       
Cue Kitsa coming to tell us she's not too fond of hitler or columbine

Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Apr 21st, 2012, 12:27 PM       
I slept through most of yesterday and didn't get high.

hunh.
Nona F. Mecklenburg
Old Apr 21st, 2012, 12:53 PM       
you are an apathetic little androgyne.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Apr 21st, 2012, 03:41 PM       
I put up a stage for the OKC Arts Counsel today.

And worked on mah Aikido yesternight

unpotted

My life's a burning ball of excitement.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Apr 21st, 2012, 03:44 PM       
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Apr 21st, 2012, 03:47 PM       
I'm buying a bolex with a som bethiot lens! Fuck yeah for 16mm!
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 21st, 2012, 05:03 PM       
Aikido is for people who can't move around to well like fat people and cripples. What are you, fucking lazy?
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Apr 21st, 2012, 05:04 PM       
Aikido is for people that want to break wrists as opposed to striking people.

We also cover Judo, Karate, and BJJ but it was an Aikido review last night.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 21st, 2012, 05:05 PM       
Yeah, because kung fu and karate doesn't have any wrist breaking techniques.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 21st, 2012, 05:09 PM       
I'd like to learn Kali but my body wont do it. It's all about getting in close with deadly strikes, works great if you have a knife. Pretty much the opposite of Aikido

frappez le cochon rouge
Old Apr 21st, 2012, 05:12 PM       
Don't get me wrong, I love Karate. I'm working on finger strengthening and Nukite so I don't need knives.

And more so that my fingers don't break when I punch someone. Never heard of Kali, though. It's a derivative of something else, I'm assuming? I'm not at all knowledgeable about most things.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Yeah, because kung fu and karate doesn't have any wrist breaking techniques.
BUT YUKI CHIGAI LOOKS SO COOL

EDIT: Also, more than the techniques, I dig the kata a lot more. We've been over the Pinan kata, the Isshinryu Kusanku, Tensho, and this weird Shito Ryu kata called Aoiyagi which has these neat wavy and backstepping blocks.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Apr 21st, 2012, 05:36 PM       
I'm a black belt in Zui Quan but I'd like to learn Akido too.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Apr 21st, 2012, 05:37 PM       
Funny you say that - our senpai was gonna show us some next semester.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Apr 21st, 2012, 06:01 PM       
I'd highly recommend it. Not really a black belt so much as a I've seen Drunken Master 1, 2a and 2b enough on vhs to wear out the tapes.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Apr 21st, 2012, 06:04 PM       
I KNEW EXACTLY WHAT YOU MEANT, BILLIAM.

I think it would be awesome. I'm pretty good at balancing myself, so it'd be awesome to learn how to reach and strike from awkward positions.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Apr 21st, 2012, 06:12 PM       
I guess I'm duty-bound by dint of genaeology to not like Hitler but the rest I don't really have an opinion on.

I like stuff. I dunno where you got that i hated everything. I thought people just talk more about what they don't like than what they do.
Old Apr 21st, 2012, 06:46 PM       
just raggin' ya kitsa s'all good

☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 21st, 2012, 08:57 PM       
fuck all yall
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Apr 21st, 2012, 10:29 PM       
every time you guys go on about fitness and martial arts all I see are a bunch of macs talking about how hard they are and saying they can't do backflips right now because they're saving their strength for something really awesome.
SKATASTIC
Old Apr 21st, 2012, 10:32 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
I KNEW EXACTLY WHAT YOU MEANT, BILLIAM.

I think it would be awesome. I'm pretty good at balancing myself, so it'd be awesome to learn how to reach and strike from awkward positions.
I'm really good at the fluid strikes and movements. The hardest part I think are the drop rolls let alone the drop roll attacks. I used to really excel at rolls from different drop positions but they take their toll.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Apr 21st, 2012, 10:42 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
every time you guys go on about fitness and martial arts all I see are a bunch of macs talking about how hard they are and saying they can't do backflips right now because they're saving their strength for something really awesome.
yo man, that ain't cool dawg. I take offense, Miss.

In any case, it's not like we're talking about Tornado Kicks and Superman Punches here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
I'm really good at the fluid strikes and movements. The hardest part I think are the drop rolls let alone the drop roll attacks. I used to really excel at rolls from different drop positions but they take their toll.
My ankle's never been 100% since I broke it some years ago, so I wasn't able to roll or kick well in the beginning. I've just recently begun to practice more of it.