Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Oct 4th, 2008, 02:21 AM        Borthers, gotta have 'em
So my youngest brother killed himself last year Oct 9th.

Help me get through this rough week by horrendous attacks on me, my family, and my stupid dead brother. I miss you you fucking jerk.

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Oct 4th, 2008, 02:32 AM       
Cause you're all fags I'll take you all on at once.
Oozes machismo
pac-man is probably a spambot
Old Oct 4th, 2008, 02:49 AM       
One of my best friends did the same December of last year. I'll just say this: I think you're an asshole Tadao, and I mean that in the best way possible.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 4th, 2008, 02:50 AM       
NEXT
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Oct 4th, 2008, 02:52 AM       
Tadao just shut your man pleaser and go cry in a dark corner somewhere like a normal person would...

That or go sniff chode...

You jerk.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 4th, 2008, 02:56 AM       
Dimnos, the only thing memorable about you is that you had an avatar before this one that I can't remember what it looked like.
Oozes machismo
Old Oct 4th, 2008, 02:58 AM       
You suck, your brother sucked, and neither one of you will leave a legacy worth a god damn.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 4th, 2008, 03:04 AM       
Well yeah, he's dead and I had a vasectomy.
Oozes machismo
Old Oct 4th, 2008, 03:05 AM       
Touche... I stick by my first post.
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 4th, 2008, 03:08 AM       
Tad, you are a miserable whiny douche.
You only think of yourself and if your asshole wasn't so loose I'd ram my 5" platform dominatrix boots up it to remind of what a foot tastes like.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 4th, 2008, 03:13 AM       
CIG, I never thought you were hot. It was a joke. Don't you get it! IT'S A JOKE WEBSITE!
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Oct 4th, 2008, 03:14 AM       
i never had a brother
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 4th, 2008, 03:16 AM       
Well if you did I'm sure he would be alive
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 4th, 2008, 03:16 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
CIG, I never thought you were hot. It was a joke. Don't you get it! IT'S A JOKE WEBSITE!
I don't need your dick to validate my self worth.
I do however need your signature for this warrant sir.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 4th, 2008, 03:18 AM       
As Steely Dan once said,

Got a case of dynamite
I could hold out here all night
Yes I crossed my old man back in Oregon
Don't take me alive
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Oct 4th, 2008, 03:43 AM       
have you ever heard that if your b rother dies young then you're a stupid jerk
GET OUT
Asila is probably a spambot
Old Oct 4th, 2008, 03:47 AM       
Sorry I love you both
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 4th, 2008, 03:48 AM       
No, but I have heard that people with geocities accounts with faggot poetry and pictures in .txt form are stupid jerks.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 4th, 2008, 03:49 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asila View Post
Sorry I love you both
now I'm crying. I'm a fatty fatty crying jerk faggot.
Egg
Old Oct 4th, 2008, 03:50 AM       
Cheer up fatty.
Jake still hates you!
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 4th, 2008, 03:52 AM       
:D
GET OUT
Asila is probably a spambot
Old Oct 4th, 2008, 03:52 AM       
CIS still hates you and has boots to prove it
Oozes machismo
Old Oct 4th, 2008, 03:58 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asila View Post
CIS still hates you and has boots to prove it
And boobs to prove it.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Oct 4th, 2008, 01:03 PM       
did your dead brother tell you that before he killed himself over the shame of being related to you or something?
BANNED

Old Oct 4th, 2008, 01:11 PM       
cause that sounds tragic